Resemblance of McDuff and BSL

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
While I appreciate your input, many of us don't think there might be a family connection but being his cousin wrote a book about McDuff, and BSL is stand accused of not 1 but 2 murders and an arrest and conviction of a sexual assault and rape, there is a high probability that BSL read his cousin's book and basically copy cat McDuff. Too many similarities to ignore at this time. More info would help but being there is an on going investigation and we are not privy to things, we can only try to connect the dots. MOO

And that is fine. I just didn't want you to waste your time considering BSL's problems stemmed from a biological link to McDuff.

And that is fine. I just didn't want you to waste your time considering BSL's problems stemmed from a biological link to McDuff.

Without hurting any current investigation can you speak of anything else that might help us with insight on anything. You might have to do some deep though on that. For I wouldn't want anything to derail the investigation. We know his family members and extend members of the family must be in shock also.

If you can please please try to give us any tidbit to steer us in a direction...and WS can take it from there. LOL

He was always polite and friendly. There was just ....something.... didn't sit right. I wasn't the only one that felt like that either.

He visited. We have biological links, but I am not a blood relative to him.

Like distant? He seemed not listening or responding like a normal person would? They say psychopath's don't have feelings, they tend to learn how to react but they don't really feel. Did you think that is what you were sensing?

He was always polite and friendly. There was just ....something.... didn't sit right. I wasn't the only one that felt like that either.

He visited. We have biological links, but I am not a blood relative to him.

Biological links but not a blood relative? That sounded odd to me at first but I suppose a bio link could mean he is related to someone you know ...or something like that.

KAM and BSL being related is still a question for me....

I would love to know if their voices sound alike. Was there ever an audio of BSL's first appearance? The one where he made the reply to the Judge about "Not In a case like this!" when asked if he could afford a lawyer. Didn't the poor girl he attacked in 1999 identify he because of this "unique voice?"

I also feel that he read his cousin's books, mainly "Bad Boy of Rosebud"...

The following quote chilled me to the bone:

Dr. Labowitz never examined McDuff but said he based his conclusions on what he had learned about him, particularly his early days in the tiny town of Rosebud in Central Texas.

"In some people we can find behavior antecedents in childhood. An absent father, a drunken mother, an abusive home. But it appears there was none of these. It seems his incredible lust for evil appeared spontaneously and full blown.''

No matter how thorough the studies of the Ted Bundys and Charles Mansons of the world, Labowitz said, "none of this can prepare us for an encounter with Kenneth McDuff.''

http://lubbockonline.com/news/112496/mcduff.htm

That is a powerful statement...I lived through the Ted Bundy chit. My house was only about 4 miles from the Sorority House where he killed the 3 co-eds. He was identified by the bite marks that he left on the girls bodies. It broke my heart when the killed the 12 year old girl, Kimberly Leach in Lake City. Then my EX was one of the LE's that transported him to Tallahassee after he was picked up in Pensacola, FL.The trial where he represented himself was un-effing-believable. What is the saying "A man who represents himself...Has a Fool for a Lawyer!"

Also thanks to the peeps that posted the "Google Books" links for "Bad Boy!" I am going to read it when I am staying overnight with my 92 year old MIL....Do not think I can read it at home by myself!!

Dear God...PLEASE Bring Mickey Home To All That Love Her!

I just finished Ann rule's book about bundy yesterday. "A man who acts as his own lawyer has a fool for a client"

The judge told Ted that in court.

Garryb: when you say the LE knows lots. Like more in where Mickey was abducted from and where she was taken?

On the video re: McDuff, also, at about the 25 min. mark, the estranged daughter of McDuff is interviewed, and does mention that he went to:

church

It seems to be a common denominator (no reference to denomination) that killers have used church attendance in an effort to cloak their true nature and deeds.

BTW, didn't BSL attend church?

Garryb: when you say the LE knows lots. Like more in where Mickey was abducted from and where she was taken?

Please understand, I cannot and will not comment on what LE knows other than to assure you they know answers to allot of the questions that I have seen on this board since I joined. I have been lurking for quite a while...
My main reason for finally posting was to derail the train of thought that somehow BSL and McDuff were related.
My main concern is for locating Mickey and putting the guilty behind bars so at least one creep will no longer hurt little girls. I am father to 4 girls that I would like to see grow up.

On the video re: McDuff, also, at about the 25 min. mark, the estranged daughter of McDuff is interviewed, and does mention that he went to:

church

It seems to be a common denominator (no reference to denomination) that killers have used church attendance in an effort to cloak their true nature and deeds.

BTW, didn't BSL attend church?

Why yes I do believe he did. Have you heard McDuff's voice on any video? I finally got to hear BL's... I still think they are related.

Please understand, I cannot and will not comment on what LE knows other than to assure you they know answers to allot of the questions that I have seen on this board since I joined. I have been lurking for quite a while...
My main reason for finally posting was to derail the train of thought that somehow BSL and McDuff were related.
My main concern is for locating Mickey and putting the guilty behind bars so at least one creep will no longer hurt little girls. I am father to 4 girls that I would like to see grow up.

Thank you for that because I was getting a little worried about everyone trying to connect him to McDuff also. I just felt like that was wasting their time.

Now I bet you would like to get five minutes alone with him since you've learned what kind of person he is?

I believe LE is gonna find Mickey and a couple victims as well. MOO

Thanks garryb for responding to the questions.

The recently released court document clearly shows that LE has been very busy investigating and gathering critical information. My confidence in this investigation is much stronger than some of the previous missing person cases on other threads. LE is keeping their info close to the vest and this is good for the investigation/prosecution. Your comment that LE knows a LOT helps strengthen my confidence that Justice will indeed be served for MS and LP.

garryb, is there anything particular that may lead you to think there are additional BSL victims (not yet named) ?

Thanks garryb for responding to the questions.

The recently released court document clearly shows that LE has been very busy investigating and gathering critical information. My confidence in this investigation is much stronger than some of the previous missing person cases on other threads. LE is keeping their info close to the vest and this is good for the investigation/prosecution. Your comment that LE knows a LOT helps strengthen my confidence that Justice will indeed be served for MS and LP.

garryb, is there anything particular that may lead you to think there are additional BSL victims (not yet named) ?

Nothing based on fact or evidence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back