Resemblance of McDuff and BSL

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you for that because I was getting a little worried about everyone trying to connect him to McDuff also. I just felt like that was wasting their time.

Now I bet you would like to get five minutes alone with him since you've learned what kind of person he is?
------------
None-the-less, I think that the education gleaned here about McDuff has broadened our insight into how they think, and into remembering the victims.

Please understand, I cannot and will not comment on what LE knows other than to assure you they know answers to allot of the questions that I have seen on this board since I joined. I have been lurking for quite a while...
My main reason for finally posting was to derail the train of thought that somehow BSL and McDuff were related.
My main concern is for locating Mickey and putting the guilty behind bars so at least one creep will no longer hurt little girls. I am father to 4 girls that I would like to see grow up.

Thanks garryb for your posts and for contacting Bessie to get verified. I respect your stand on not commenting on specifics that LE knows - or saying anything to hurt their case.

Since you have been reading the thread, you know we dive into every little nook and cranny we can imagine -seeking some answers that might be helpful to Justice for MS & LP.... and locating MS. Glad you have jumped into to our dialog and conversations and hope you will continue to the extent that is comfortable for you.

Please understand, I cannot and will not comment on what LE knows other than to assure you they know answers to allot of the questions that I have seen on this board since I joined. I have been lurking for quite a while...
My main reason for finally posting was to derail the train of thought that somehow BSL and McDuff were related.
My main concern is for locating Mickey and putting the guilty behind bars so at least one creep will no longer hurt little girls. I am father to 4 girls that I would like to see grow up.

Have you been in contact with LE?

I have not started a book club thread because I want to make sure it is ok with the mods first. But I am curious if any of you have started it and what you think.

Thank you for that because I was getting a little worried about everyone trying to connect him to McDuff also. I just felt like that was wasting their time.

Now I bet you would like to get five minutes alone with him since you've learned what kind of person he is?

IMO
Looking at Mcduff is not a waste of time. At the very least bsl was exposed to the book and may have gotten ideas.
And they look so much alike, at least I think so..

I have not started a book club thread because I want to make sure it is ok with the mods first. But I am curious if any of you have started it and what you think.
----------

IMO, I think you should wait awhile, and see what develops.

I have to disagree. I don't think they look anything alike. BSL has a much rounder face with chubby cheeks and McDuff has a bird like nose that bends down . Other than the hair both being dark and the dark eyes...i don't see what everyone else is seeing? I do think he probably read the book and gotten ideas..buti also think he followed some of DTL;s ideas also. If he is a sk...he probably followed some of the ones that were around Texas and LA...all close to home for him.

Regardless, of whether McDuff is related to this case at all, I was very impressed that someone called in a lead in response to an America's Most Wanted program, that got him off the streets. It's on the video that was posted here.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, John Walsh should be our President.

------------
None-the-less, I think that the education gleaned here about McDuff has broadened our insight into how they think, and into remembering the victims.

Speaking of remembrance, just did a Mickey tattoo :)

I just finished Ann rule's book about bundy yesterday. "A man who acts as his own lawyer has a fool for a client"

The judge told Ted that in court.

http://crazyhorsesghost.hubpages.com/hub/Ted_Bundy

Bundy's trial for the Chi Omega murders was held from June 25 to July 31, 1979. Despite his five court-appointed defense lawyers, Bundy represented himself as his own legal counsel, even cross-examining witnesses. He was convicted on all counts. Judge Edward Cowart said, when sentencing Bundy to death:

"It is ordered that you be put to death by a current of electricity, that current be passed through your body until you are dead. Take care of yourself, young man. I say that to you sincerely; take care of yourself, please. It is an utter tragedy for this court to see such a total waste of humanity as I've experienced in this courtroom.

You're an intelligent young man. You'd have made a good lawyer, and I would have loved to have you practice in front of me, but you went another way, partner.

Take care of yourself. I don't feel any animosity toward you. I want you to know that. Once again, take care of yourself."

Regardless, of whether McDuff is related to this case at all, I was very impressed that someone called in a lead in response to an America's Most Wanted program, that got him off the streets. It's on the video that was posted here.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, John Walsh should be our President.

'Sure beats the two running, imo'..
'What is amazing to me is the Silent Epidemic; 100,000 missing/murdered across the USA is not even mentioned in the Presidential debate'..

"Without public Safety for our families, we have nothing"..

I've never gotten a tattoo... BUT I would get that one! (maybe I will?) hmmm....

Quite a few people are getting the silhouette of Mickey on her bike. This one was very similar, but was just her bike, and a small symbol that reminded my customer of Mickey.

I didn't meet him until he was out of prison....he said he was framed for consensual sex.

His 2 half sisters knew him earlier, and were told the same "framed" story.

As did Kenneth McDuff; bad boy from rosebud...Seems that G. Lavergne said that McDuff, reacted violently to being referred too as a sexual predator as did BS Lavergne.. Both seemed to think that they were railroaded. Both seem to seek retaliation for their injustice with their vicious crimes against humanity..

Problem is, BS Lavergne allegedly murdered Lisa Pate before being convicted and sentenced to 10 years in prison for aggravated rape..and who knows how many innocent victims before 1999...

IMO
Looking at Mcduff is not a waste of time. At the very least bsl was exposed to the book and may have gotten ideas.
And they look so much alike, at least I think so..

Do you know how to bring the photos of them both smiling forward? I don't know how or I would. In my opinion they look so much alike that it is spooky.

'Sure beats the two running, imo'..
'What is amazing to me is the Silent Epidemic; 100,000 missing/murdered across the USA is not even mentioned in the Presidential debate'..

"Without public Safety for our families, we have nothing"..
----------
I'll tell you something, Foxfire, it would definitely light a fire in this country if Mr. Walsh was running for President.

As did Kenneth McDuff; bad boy from rosebud...Seems that G. Lavergne said that McDuff, reacted violently to being referred too as a sexual predator as did BS Lavergne.. Both seemed to think that they were railroaded. Both seem to seek retaliation for their injustice with their vicious crimes against humanity..

Problem is, BS Lavergne allegedly murdered Lisa Pate before being convicted and sentenced to 10 years in prison for aggravated rape..and who knows how many innocent victims before 1999...

WOWLZA!!! It's almost as if McDuff was reincarnated as BSL.:what:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back