Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 1/13/15 Break

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Nash, she pretty much said those same things previously- either in interviews or at trial.

I wonder (doubt it though) if she will admit where she disposed of the weapons- exactly. Nah- she can never have her grandfathers gun be found.

I done reading. She made the abuse at home much worse this time, especially between her mom and dad. Guess they are going for the whole " she stayed with travis cuz her mom stayed with her dad" defense.

She has to make her home life sound worse than Travis's.

:seeya:

Well, the afternoon WAT posted some comments about the Transcript ... may be some repeats, but here goes:

WAT : KINSEY SCHOFIELD @kinseyschofield · 17m 17 minutes ago

Reading the #jodiarias transcripts... I'll post highlights at @WildAboutTrial

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 10m 10 minutes ago

Why did it take #JodiArias 2yrs to admit to killing TA: "What I did was so horrific that I couldn't have imagined myself doing that..."

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 8m 8 minutes ago

Re: Tanisha & Steven testimony of pain/missing TA: "I wish so badly that I could just take that away from them." - #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 7m 7 minutes ago

"Anything surrounding my having to deal with Travis dying I was not truthful about." #jodiarias testimony (LOL, was not truthful? Or Am...?)

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5m 5 minutes ago

#JodiArias says her behavior in her interrogation videos with Flores "is revolting." Describes herself as "stupid, lost." *AGREED!

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

VM 2 TA: "By the time I made the phone call I realized that I'd done something very bad. I couldn't remember details but I knew." #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 31s 32 seconds ago

"I had a very heavy feeling & I knew I'd done something very bad.That call was the beginning of when I started 2 cover my tracks" #jodiarias

She said when talking about mom "Here she is whacking the hell out of me and it hurts so bad."

--
Oh boohoo.

"It hurt even more than a fake suicide attempt with a dissembled disposable razor!"

I wonder if we are going to hear that she was intoxicated when she did it... or on drugs?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 7m 7 minutes ago

"I remember how many tries it took to get the recording right so that I sounded normal." - #JodiArias / Creepily sounds honest here...

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4m 4 minutes ago

"After you did this bad thing, why did you continue on to go see Mr. Burns?" - Willmott... Bad Thing = Heinous Slaughter, BTW #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 9s 10 seconds ago

"I know who I am & who I have been my whole life & for these few minutes out of my whole life I was somebody that I wasn't... #jodiarias

AL lawyer please answer!

Why does it say "Reporter's EXCERPT Transcript of Procedings"?
Does that mean what we are seeing is just a sampling?

I think it just means it's only a portion of the trial. I don't look at the front cover of my transcripts too often. :)

oh god,apparently her and bobby broke up because it was getting too serious....does she really believe what is coming out her own mouth :facepalm:

Now its done right lol. Instance 1

2vsgabr.png

34e6ovc.png

fp6uyu.png

wcgu2c.png

I finished both transcripts and was not impressed. She seems to believe her quite ordinary experiences growing up and with men are soap-opera material.

The "remorse" attempt at the beginning might sway at least one juror. For me, it wouldn't have been enough, because she doesn't acknowledge the premeditation at all, or explain how she came to find herself committing murder even though it was totally out of character for her. Perhaps she hadn't gotten to that part yet.

its funny how according to jodi,every relationship from bobby and victor to travis and matt that they are all possessive and what not,has she never taken a minute to think that the problem in all this is her

Judge tells Willmott she doesn't need to approach every time Juan objects. Just re-state the question to be more clear and move on. She basically told her, you know how to respond to an objection so stop being a little tattle tell. I also now know why Foneca kept trying to get under Juan's skin by telling him he was hard to hear when that's probably impossible given he's known for yelling lol.

Ahahahahhahahaahahaha!

"Well, if I wasn't working at my dads restaurant, I began to work at -- restaurants was my thing then"

Honey, restaurants was your thing ALWAYS.

Oh wait, I forgot that she was a sooper awesome photographer and drawer of stuff and PPL seller person. Mea culpa.

(not to imply there is anything wrong with working in restaurants, only to point out her delusions) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot