Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beginning/Remorse part 2
(These are smaller cause I finally remember I could upload via websleuths. Dummy.)

11.jpg
12.jpg

Hope that satisfied your curiosity some Frigga!!

I finished both transcripts and was not impressed. She seems to believe her quite ordinary experiences growing up and with men are soap-opera material.

Sadly, living in a home with dysfunctional relationships and even physical abuse are not uncommon. Nor is marijuana use by teens. 99% of people who experienced such things never go on to commit a violent murder.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 12m 12 minutes ago

Always ready to throw someone else under the bus.. #JodiArias says Leslie told her to call Flores bc people were saying things about her...

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 9m 9 minutes ago

#JodiArias thought it was more insensitive to not reach out to TA's Grandmother so she sent flowers. #Awkward

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago

#JodiArias is adamant that a memorial is different from a funeral.. There were a bunch of people she knew there... That ain't SO BAD! C'mon!

Just starting to read them. Looks like the short sidebars are included as well? Very insightful.

page 74/75 bobby has her in a chokehold...guessing this is where the whole linebacker thing grew legs from

Instance 2
(saving space here)

Jeez - Three consecutive "How did it make you feeeeeeel?" questions. Did they have to take a recess so Laurence could change his shorts after that?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago

Her Mom carried a wooden spoon. So... Slaughter. #jodiarias transcripts

Sidebar included in the second day file. Nurmi was all like" I'm a badass. What I say goes! I'm not going to call another witness if Arias can't continue to testify in secret. I'm not going to change my mind. That is it! Until this matter is resolved, no more witnesses."

OOPSIE. :)

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

#JodiArias I don't remember anything when I was 4 let alone white powder in my parents bedroom.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

#JodiArias goes from story re: her father posting a skinny photo of her Mom on the fridge to taunt her to a story about coke in their room.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 59s 60 seconds ago

#JodiArias Tell your Dad your Mom used to be skinny because of the cocaine.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4m 4 minutes ago

#JodiArias says her Dad brought cocaine to her Uncle's wedding... ������

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 54s 55 seconds ago

If you're going to crash a wedding... Crash an Arias Wedding. #cocaine #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 19s 19 seconds ago

#JodiArias' Mom told her she smoked pot the day she was born.

Sidebar included in the second day file. Nurmi was all like" I'm a badass. What I say goes! I'm not going to call another witness if Arias can't continue to testify in secret. I'm going to change my mind. That is it!"

Lol, I know.

Also at the judge and Nurmi being confused about whether or not Jodi's name staying under seal and Juan saying, um, I don't think so guys. I know there was some disagreement over whether the arguments should be unsealed too but the COA put her name in a public filing. And she could have continued testifying. I'm sure it was ok at that point to release her name.

Also Juan did ask that her testimony be stricken if she doesn't plan to continue to tesify so we know what will happen if she refuses in the future.

She did get to the part where she met Travis. And I gotta say I'm pretty over her I find sex icky schtick. Who does she think she's kidding?

Lol, I know.

Also at the judge and Nurmi being confused about whether or not Jodi's name staying under seal and Juan saying, um, I don't think so guys. I know there was some disagreement over whether the arguments should be unsealed too but the COA put her name in a public filing. And she could have continued testifying. I'm sure it was ok at that point to release her name.

Also Juan did ask that her testimony be stricken if she doesn't plan to continue to tesify so we know what will happen if she refuses in the future.

She did get to the part where she met Travis. And I gotta say I'm pretty over her I find sex icky schtick. Who does she think she's kidding?

And Juan was like "Look we all know what the COA granting the stay means." Nurmi was still trying to pretend otherwise lol.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 7m 7 minutes ago

"I remember how many tries it took to get the recording right so that I sounded normal." - #JodiArias / Creepily sounds honest here...

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4m 4 minutes ago

"After you did this bad thing, why did you continue on to go see Mr. Burns?" - Willmott... Bad Thing = Heinous Slaughter, BTW #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 9s 10 seconds ago

"I know who I am & who I have been my whole life & for these few minutes out of my whole life I was somebody that I wasn't... #jodiarias

Few minutes??? What about the whole obsessive, 1,000 mile drive from Yreka?

Sidebar included in the second day file. Nurmi was all like" I'm a badass. What I say goes! I'm not going to call another witness if Arias can't continue to testify in secret. I'm not going to change my mind. That is it! Until this matter is resolved, no more witnesses."

As much as I may think KN is a , I don't think he's stupid. He had to know Bodney was going to appeal this and he had to know Bodney probably had a way better than 50-50 chance of winning right?

As much as I may think KN is a , I don't think he's stupid. He had to know Bodney was going to appeal this and he had to know Bodney probably had a way better than 50-50 chance of winning right?

I don't know. He had somehow managed to convince JSS. He probably thought he could sway the other judges as well.

I'm at work, so can only take a quick look at the transcripts. Only from a brief skim of the pages I can see so many questions about her precious fee-fees. Such a delicate, shrinking violet she is.

Back to <cough> work. (But I can't wait to get home and read the entire thing. I'm betting it's going to be part fantasy, part soap opera.)

its funny how according to jodi,every relationship from bobby and victor to travis and matt that they are all possessive and what not,has she never taken a minute to think that the problem in all this is her

So possessive they'd all rather be with women other than her!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

#jodiarias This transcript is so boring

but then you get the Dad throwing cocaine like rice at wedding mentions & it's all worth it.

So I went to ABC 15 in Phoenix and read the whole 144 pages. I need a shower. This murderer was a moocher, drifting from one acquaintance to another and she refers to them as friends who allowed her to stay with them. She was never a responsible adult, never in a loving relationship, just drifting around, sleeping with whomever, as she calls it: hanging out. Her parents seem decent and likely didn't beat her at all. The cocaine incident I think was really about her and Bobby, not her parents. Anywho....she is pathetic. She meets Travis, takes up his religion and his workplace environment because she wants his life. But in all 144 pages, what sickens me most....the judge, yes JSKS, siding with the defense and not even understanding what the court of appeals and Juan Martinez was saying to her.

I took two things away from this transcript. If I am on the jury, she deserves the DP. No reason at all for what she did. She knew what she was doing. She planned it. No remorse. Nothing.

Second, if I am a resident of Maricopa county, Judge Stephens does not get reelected to office in 2016. If that seems harsh, read how she kept giving in to the defense, didn't understand the COA ruling, allowed Nurmi to interpret it, shot down JM at every turn, and broke the US Constitution by allowing this freaking murderer to be a star witness in her own private showing! Ugh. How anyone here can stand up for this judge again is beyond my wildest imagination. She is over her head.

I just posted the above on the discussion thread. She is a murderer and my heart breaks for Travis.

What?? Wait....she was a construction foreman?? She helped open a restaurant in Monterrey? I didnt know any of theis!
Did Bianca or Matt testify before? She confronts Bianca and all is calm, all is bright?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot