Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 1/15 thru 1/20 Break

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how to bring the link over for Trisha's show July 28through last yr.
Excellent show with Wendy Murphy. A must listen imo, she talks about why the def didn't call witnesses in the penalty phase, and how the court of appeals has ruled in effective assistance of council because of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I remember reading this last year, and I've trying to find it for a week.
It's a post by someone who was incarcerated with JA at Estrella.
Don't let her first post sway you. She posts later about JA and her "bestie" Marissa Devault.
Interesting how they both used the very same defense, sat together at lunch, and had to be separated.

https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis/posts/413559372053544

Poor girl didn't realize that she was being worked over by Jodi. Jodi doesn't buddy up with anyone unless there is something in it for her. She was released before Jodi could bust a move or work her magic. And we all know that there is magic in those panties. She should consider herself lucky.

@Ospainter123: TRICIA'S TRUE CRIME RADIO SUNDAY NIGHT 8 PM EASTERN 07/28 by Websleuths | Current Events Podcasts http://t.co/eAG7850M0N I think this is it about 15 mins in.

ive always attributed the extra money she had on her to turning tricks whenever and wherever she needed it. i have also always wondered that before she went to mesa to fullfill her final chapter with travis, she borrowed money off of paul stern in that cafe, or whatever it was, and told him she needed to go to mesa and fix things with her boyfriend. on her way she made 3 deposits totalling what - $7-800 ? i've never read anywhere how she came up with the money to pay him back when she got back to yreka. he was on hln stating that she did pay him back. and we know there was only a short period of time before she was arrested, so its not like she was holding a job and earned that much money to pay him back. any ideas? maybe she hacked travis's bank accts after she murdered him, and if thats the case, wouldnt that be in the testimony? always wondered where she got the money to pay him back.

I have always wondered if she had robbed Travis of cash from his house, maybe even money for his trip he was going to exchange for local money when he got down there.

It's incredible. She says in her testimony she just couldn't admit to herself what she'd done for two years. Her actions are in direct contradiction to that. Sounds like she could admit it to herself, no problem, and worked very hard for a long time to cover it up. IMO, the best piece of evidence that this isn't just a case of denial is her call to detective Flores. In it she implicates Travis' roommates and a former roommate and starts trying to set someone else for something she clearly knows that she did. She sounds pretty aware of what she did enough to try and frame someone. Completely remorseless. The whole call was a very ill advised attempt to put the police off her trail.

I'm just filled with wondering that had she been allowed to continue in her secret testimony, would she have lost the fog and 'admitted to herself' what happened that entire day? She knew she had to make her story more believable and no one bought the fog bank rolling over her memory.

(Feel free to ignore below if you're tired of the timeline/sequence of events sleuthing)

Now after more careful reading of Flores' report where Zach says he noticed the cleaned stairway railing during his visit home between 3:00 and 4:00 (I don't know why that didn't just jump off the page before), she must have killed him before then and either have gone or was hiding in Travis' room until he left. The time window is much too narrow for her to have shot those shower pics, killed Travis, gotten the laundry into the machine, cleaned herself up and left before Enrique had gotten home. I so want to see Melendez' report about the camera, there must be more in it that would aid us in piecing together the real sequence of events.

The mitigation stuff starts about 25 mins in sorry. The whole show is worth listening to imo.

I'm just filled with wondering that had she been allowed to continue in her secret testimony, would she have lost the fog and 'admitted to herself' what happened that entire day? She knew she had to make her story more believable and no one bought the fog bank rolling over her memory.

(Feel free to ignore below if you're tired of the timeline/sequence of events sleuthing)

Now after more careful reading of Flores' report where Zach says he noticed the cleaned stairway railing during his visit home between 3:00 and 4:00 (I don't know why that didn't just jump off the page before), she must have killed him before then and either have gone or was hiding in Travis' room until he left. The time window is much too narrow for her to have shot those shower pics, killed Travis, gotten the laundry into the machine, cleaned herself up and left before Enrique had gotten home. I so want to see Melendez' report about the camera, there must be more in it that would aid us in piecing together the real sequence of events.

Thanks so much Geevee. I never tire of the timeline/sequence of events. I really enjoy that part of websleuths. I've always doubted the camera timestamps were in real time. And this bit from Zach noticing the cleaned stair railing is very interesting indeed. Appreciate all you comments, thoughts, and sleuthing so much.

Psychopathic deviance.

Thank you, MeeBee!

I didn't want you thinking I didn't appreciate your answer because I didn't reply right away.

I had to step away and get my dinner started.

Thanks again.

I have always wondered if she had robbed Travis of cash from his house, maybe even money for his trip he was going to exchange for local money when he got down there.

you might be right frigga, she snooped in every crook and cranny of his house, and i'd say if he ever had the habit of maybe stashing some cash for a just in case, no doubt in my mind she would know exactly where it was.

@Ospainter123: TRICIA'S TRUE CRIME RADIO SUNDAY NIGHT 8 PM EASTERN 07/28 by Websleuths | Current Events Podcasts http://t.co/eAG7850M0N I think this is it about 15 mins in.

If nothing else, everyone should check this out from 26:00 for a few minutes. Wendy says the 9th Circus oops I mean Circuit is notorious for vacating death sentences due to ineffective counsel for not calling mitigation witnesses. She wishes Juan would call some of the people the defense is refusing to (e.g. mommy dearest) in order to try to avoid this.

Does anyone remember the year Jodi Ann was hired at Ventana? TIA. Just an FYI, I have never believed that Jodi and Daryl waited until Daryl stepped down as her boss to start their affair, or that they waited an entire year after her hiring to begin sleeping together.

Was there testimony the roomies paid Travis in cash or check for the month of June? Also, didn't Jodi ask Flores if they found the check she had given to Travis at his home? In testimony, Jodi said she was "loaning" the $$ to Travis in the past. Obviously BS, but everything she's said so far is BS.

If nothing else, everyone should check this out from 26:00 for a few minutes. Wendy says the 9th Circus oops I mean Circuit is notorious for vacating death sentences due to ineffective counsel for not calling mitigation witnesses. She wishes Juan would call some of the people the defense is refusing to (e.g. mommy dearest) in order to try to avoid this.

Ya know, I have been thinking about this, anyone on the witness list can be called by either side, is that correct?

I know you can't 'spring' a witness on opposing council but can't you call someone from the opposing side also? I have been thinking that Juan would do exactly that- during his rebuttal, if he is allowed to.

AZL?

Thanks so much Geevee. I never tire of the timeline/sequence of events. I really enjoy that part of websleuths. I've always doubted the camera timestamps were in real time. And this bit from Zach noticing the cleaned stair railing is very interesting indeed. Appreciate all you comments, thoughts, and sleuthing so much.

Thanks so much Khaki, I feel almost possessed with it. :eek: I just want the truth, the whole truth and (listen closely JA) nothing but the truth. But since she won't give it, we'll have to track it down ourselves. And I think we're up to the task. :)

Does anyone remember the year Jodi Ann was hired at Ventana? TIA. Just an FYI, I have never believed that Jodi and Daryl waited until Daryl stepped down as her boss to start their affair, or that they waited an entire year after her hiring to begin sleeping together.

She was hired October 2001 and started November 2001 according to transcripts from secret testimony

you might be right frigga, she snooped in every crook and cranny of his house, and i'd say if he ever had the habit of maybe stashing some cash for a just in case, no doubt in my mind she would know exactly where it was.

She may have tossed the closet in his office looking for money and who-knows-what-else, from the pic we've seen it was in shambles, and that does not look to be the way Travis kept his house.

Respectfully snipped to address the above.

I have seen the arguments on here, that Jodi hasn't killed anyone else and probably won't...we can't predict the future and can't punish her for something she may not do.

My husband and I were just talking about this and something occurred to me.

WHAT IF, Travis had lived. What if Jodi did all the planning, subterfuge and things had just worked out a little different. Suppose she lost the will once the blood started flowing, abbreviated her attack and left him for dead, but he somehow survived.

Once we got to court and heard from Travis about all the stalking, tire slashing, social media hijacking, etc., PLUS the "ATTEMPTED MURDER".....

Followed by Jodi and her "abuse"/self-defense/pedophilia accounts. What would a jury do?

Would they want Jodi to have the option of being released, to pick up her stalking obsessive behavior again, or would they want her behind bars FOREVER, to protect every young man out there?

I think, having seen the pattern throughout her life, they would have no choice, but to give Jodi LWOP.

Having said that, Travis didn't live.

Jodi Ann Arias deserves AT least more punishment, than she would have gotten, had her attempt on Alexander's life failed. MOO

She has been convicted of an atrocious crime-- nearly beheading (the slit throat is actually a gaping hole) a man in two minutes is really quite something. She readily feels wronged by the slightest of things. Her list of enemies must be a page long by now. Her primitive thirst for revenge is off the charts. If you also take into consideration her abuse of animals then I think it's very likely that she will kill again. She can cry 'self-defense!' in the case of a grown man but harming innocent creatures? She hurt them unprovoked. So, if she capable of butchering an innocent man to death and hurting animals then she is capable of killing again and again and again.

Thank you

I was trying to get it out, just couldn't do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member