Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I see this thread, and look at her name, I heave a deep sigh and think 'really?' Are we still dealing with this psycho coldhearted snake? :sigh:

I personally think her hair went in the trash, unless I see proof otherwise. Highly doubt it went to Pantene. The company went to the jail to pick it up or she mailed it? Not likely. Trash, trash, trash. That has got to be a rumor.

I personally think her hair went in the trash, unless I see proof otherwise. Highly doubt it went to Pantene. The company went to the jail to pick it up or she mailed it? Not likely. Trash, trash, trash. That has got to be a rumor.

OR mybe she mailed it, they saw her name on the package, and they threw it in the TRASH. I would have. :eek:

I simply can't see Pantene knowingly becoming associated with her name.

According to a tweet yesterday on her named account, her new migraine medicine is bringing her relief, so maybe today's proceedings will go off without a hitch.

I'm reviewing her mitigators and thinking of how JM might counter them differently this time. Does anyone know if she stayed in touch with Jack at all (Daryll's son) after she sank her teeth into Travis?

Jacks mother probably threw DB hell for bringing a shedevil around her son.

ElleElle, wouldn't want you to think we have neglected mitigators & aggravators in the past: #128, #149, #196 in this thread.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ Nurmi arrived in a burgundy shirt/ grey suit. Looking trim #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ David Bodney is here. He's the media attorney #jodiarias

Is it for certain the hair went to Pantene? Or is that just someone's guess or a rumor that grew legs? At any rate I hope they did not pay for it.
Nothing is ever certain when it comes from her or her camp, but the twitter acct that is supposed to be hers said she donated it, and then her 'fund/fan/insider" later said Pantene. Probably picked that one to claim after Locks of Love came under some criticism last year over it's finances...

Is it for certain the hair went to Pantene? Or is that just someone's guess or a rumor that grew legs? At any rate I hope they did not pay for it.

I never have read that the company, Pantene, got her hair. All I have read is from other people posting that she gave her hair to them.

Maybe they have rules on how to give hair on Pantene's web site. I have not looked yet.

But she has dyed the hair portion that was cut off several times, so I would think that hair is not good. JMO

I never have read that the company, Pantene, got her hair. All I have read is from other people posting that she gave her hair to them.

Maybe they have rules on how to give hair on Pantene's web site. I have not looked yet.

But she has dyed the hair portion that was cut off several times, so I would think that hair is not good. JMO

She's been in jail for 6 years now. The hair is totally free from dye now and appears well maintained as far as split ends and such go. I don't know if they got her hair or would even publicize such a thing or if they keep track of exactly where the hair comes from. But I feel fairly certain that her hair would be eligible, at least.

She's cooked if Pantene locks are all the new she's got for mitigators .

I'm thinking Sheriff Joe made her cut it because it was getting too long and she could have used it to hang herself. That is just my opinion but I've been wonder for awhile why they didn't make her cut it.

I'm thinking Sheriff Joe made her cut it because it was getting too long and she could have used it to hang herself. That is just my opinion but I've been wonder for awhile why they didn't make her cut it.

I can believe it if shorter hair is jail policy. I'm pretty sure, though, that Sheriff Joe sees her for who she is, and that she isn't the slightest bit suicidal.

She's been in jail for 6 years now. The hair is totally free from dye now and appears well maintained as far as split ends and such go. I don't know if they got her hair or would even publicize such a thing or if they keep track of exactly where the hair comes from. But I feel fairly certain that her hair would be eligible, at least.

I color my hair....well my hair dresser does, the more I wash the hair, the grey area turns lighter over weeks. If she bleached her hair blonde as seen in pictures, and then dyed her hair dark brown, would not that area become lighter as it is washed...no matter if it is still on her or in a wig? I would not want a wig to change colors if I was wearing it. That is why a lot of people I discussed this with said her hair would not be usable for wigs...as for using hair for testing, I don't know what the companies rules would be for that.

It would be nice if the company would deny they got her hair....JMO

I color my hair....well my hair dresser does, the more I wash the hair, the grey area turns lighter over weeks. If she bleached her hair blonde as seen in pictures, and then dyed her hair dark brown, would not that area become lighter as it is washed...no matter if it is still on her or in a wig? I would not want a wig to change colors if I was wearing it. That is why a lot of people I discussed this with said her hair would not be usable for wigs...as for using hair for testing, I don't know what the companies rules would be for that.

It would be nice if the company would deny they got her hair....JMO

For sure. But the dyed/bleached hair is long gone now, no doubt. What we've been seeing in her trial and now is her natural, untreated hair. That's what she donated. She gets regular cuts/trims and she hasn't dyed it since 2008. If her camp actually said that's where it went I can totally believe she sent it there since it's such an open program and she needed to send it somewhere, anywhere, to make good on her mitigation claim. I doubt if Pantene is even aware of the connection or cares enough to say one way or the other. Or they actually did get it and don't want to publicize it. Or the hair jus comes in and they don't pay attention where it comes from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member