DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 15s

The gang is back up for a sizzle sidebar #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 21s

Just like old times: Juan Martinez, Jennifer Willmott and Kirk Nurmi at the bench with the white noise blasting.

Anyway, just because Arias wanted all the police evidence doesn't mean Nurmi or Willmott require it. Unless it is for her. They had access to all of it long ago and have exhausted its use at trial.

XXXX ‏‏@*advertiser censored* · 9m
@TrialDiariesJ That was the BEST part of the #OscarPistorius trial - NO Sidebars!!!! #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 32s

Looks like they are dealing with juror questionnaires at sidebar...no fair #jodiarias

PS. I must be the only person on the planet that doesn't think she looks horrible and hugely aged in those latest pics. I never thought she was pretty. To me she looks pretty much the same. I think the shorter hair does make her look younger than she does at her worst.

I don't think how she looks will make a bit of difference.

She doesn't look drastically different but there are noticeable changes. The skin looks a little weathered and the eyes are sunken and tired and she has dark circles. For someone who always shows up at every hearing looking young and glowing and rested despite 23 hours a day in solitary, this is notable. I don't expect her looks to affect the outcome, per se (though it my opinion it already saved her once from the DP) but it's just something I've been waiting for. For solitary to finally take its toll like it does on everyone else.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 12s

Ok here we go! #jodiarias
--

Maybe they heard us. lol

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 16s

Trial for #jodiarias is expected to last until Dec 12th

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 16s

@*advertiser censored* no cameras
--

(In response to a question if this hearing was being streamed)

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom · 3m
No #JodiArias trial on Oct 9,10,13,29, Nov 10,11,26,27

This is a "re-trial" of the penalty phase, the jurors are making the decision whether to give CMJA the DP or LWOP.
This is NOT a rehash of the evidence, it's all about whether CMJA has any redeeming values that make her life worth sparing.
Phase 1 and 2 of the trial found her guilty of murder and eligible for the Death penalty.

Anyone who is not aware of how Arizona courts handle Death Penalty cases might want to do some research before the penalty re-trial starts.

What I'm reading is a lot of non-issues that are more fodder for an appeal, which I highly doubt will ever see the light of day.

It all comes down to whether the jury gives her Life or Death, not any evidence or witnesses presented in the 1st and 2nd phases.

I believe the above dates are in addition to no Friday trial days but will post when sure.

Or one of her fellow Estrellettes might try to strangle her with it? (Actually someone mentioned that there's probably an in-house rule about max. length. I agree.)

There is NO rule on hair length for women in Estrella or any other jail/prison facility in Arizona.

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner · 4m
Jodi Arias attorney asks judge to seal juror questionnaire #abc15

Jodi is copy-catting Bundy.

She will have her fans and manipulate. She played the victim card, and in the end, she went back = not abused. Travis did not deserve to be slaughtered by anyone. Interesting to see if Jodi comes out of the fog ....

That's what I was thinking too. Psychos, the both of them. :mad:

I can't believe though there a women that think he deserved it?! I've had some slinging matches with a few over at imdb for the 'Dirty Little Secret' movie, btw I haven't watched it, but after the trial I just had to have a peek at the threads. Eye opener for sure.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 19s

We were kicked out for a sealed hearing #jodiarias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom · 5m
Looks like #JodiArias trial date is still a GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member