Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 11/21-11/23/14 In recess

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
William Pitts @william_pitts ·
"you're trying to skip over there 160-thousand hits of *advertiser censored* on that computer and you guys said there was none!" -- Neumeister

Oh hush!!

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 58s59 seconds ago
B is arguing with Juan Martinez. He just told him that he thought Juan's questions are IRRELEVANT. #jodiarias
Oh no he didn't go there with:thinking: Juan

I want them to emphatically define the '*advertiser censored*'. You can have all kinds of '*advertiser censored*' cookies put on by sites that have NOTHING to do with *advertiser censored*. .

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 34s 35 seconds ago

B tells Juan that he thinks he's trying to distract from fact that there are thousands of *advertiser censored* hits

& his team said there were 0. #jodiarias

William Pitts retweeted
Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer ·
"That's hilarious!" Neumeister says to Martinez after one of his questions.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 32s32 seconds ago
#JodiArias XXXpert Nuemeister says never said that there was police misconduct. Great line of cross because defense implied that throughout

FromWAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now

I CAN'T BELIEVE THE WAY THIS WITNESS IS TALKING TO JUAN. #jodiarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Expert "Or you were trying to keep it from evidence" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 16s16 seconds ago
Neumeister says he doesn't know who looked at what drive earlier. Martinez: "But you don't know." Neumeister: "I just said that."

My blood pressure is spiking. I may have to walk away for awhile. :eek:fftobed:

@TrialDiariesJ: Expert says Melendez missed 161,000 *advertiser censored* hits and testified he found nothing #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts @william_pitts ·
"you're trying to skip over there 160-thousand hits of *advertiser censored* on that computer and you guys said there was none!" -- Neumeister

Juan doesn't care about the *advertiser censored* files Neumeister!! He wants you to talk about whether or not there was police or prosecutoral conduct in not finding these so called *advertiser censored* files.

William Pitts @william_pitts · 51s 52 seconds ago
"I would say whoever imaged that drive didn't do it properly and shouldn't be working in forensics." -- Neumeister

William Pitts
‏@william_pitts
"i just think you don't understand computer juan." -- Neumeister

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 8s8 seconds ago
Martinez keeps trying to get Neumeister to say Dworkin is incompetent. Over and over. Neumeister says he may have been given an incomplete.

If Rose thinks she is addicted to this trial then how about me? I'm at the dentist. Good grief! Can JSS get this trial finished so we can have lives? Lol.

Expecting this trial to end is like being in a desert, desperately searching for water. Just when it looks like there is a shimmering body of water in the horizon you find out that it's a freakin' mirage. :gaah: Hope your dentist trip isn't too bad, Curious!

@TrialDiariesJ: Expert says "you are trying to skirt around the fact there's *advertiser censored* on the computer Juan" #jodiarias #3tvarias

I hate arrogant pipsqueaks who havent mastered their own profession but dare criticize those who have. STHU.

From his responses to Juan, JSS should toss him and his testimony out of the courthouse. A paid expert witness should never testify with those sorts of comments.

@TrialDiariesJ: Expert- You don't understand computers Juan can I explain...
Juan..NO lol! #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member