Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 11/21-11/23/14 In recess

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
how is JSS letting this guy speak to juan like this? he is being so disrespectful!

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 57s57 seconds ago
#JodiArias whoah court room moment. Pros tells XXXpert he will prove he broke hard drive and XXXpert says... that's just slimy Juan

So the neumeister is the one who did this examination. He is the one who has failed to provide Juan with a proper copy of hard drive so he can verify claims. How competent can he be?

He also didn't look at original 2008 copy so he can't say whether there is a reason all this stuff was missed and then turned up in 2009. He should have done this so he can make note of changes between 2014 copy and 2008 copy.

So he can't provide a 2014 copy and he didn't examine original copy and can't tell Juan why it was missed. Only make accusations.

He's also claiming the state provided Dworkin with the wrong hard drive to examine. Dworkin would know if this was the case. He would examine the original hard drive and the copy to make sure they line up.

Something smells.

Is it so completely beyond JSS to insist that DT experts show basic courtesy in court?

She should have called Neumeister out on that the first time he said it. JSS, you lost me.

William Pitts @william_pitts · 16s 16 seconds ago
Expert: 6125 hits on the files using the word "teen" on #TravisAlexander 's laptop.
WTF does that prove?

Call me confused, but this makes absolutely no sense to me. Someone deleted 70,000 files? 6,125 hits on "teen"? Who has time for this? This does not sound human generated to me. And Travis was definitely not the type to sit around all day, every day on his computer.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 14s15 seconds ago
Juan just charged to the judges chambers #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi and Willmott just headed to judges chambers. #JodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan just charged to the judges chambers #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan says he will present evidence that Bryan broke the hard drive....Bryan says "that's just slimy Juan" #jodiarias #3tvarias

HLN probably crying in their cornflakes about now...

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 26s27 seconds ago
The lawyers just got called back to chambers. Martinez is very angry.

Tom Tingle ‏@TomTingle2 1m1 minute ago
Computer expert Bryan Neumeister testifies Fri. about *advertiser censored* found on Travis Alexander computer hard drive #JodiArias

B2_udRpCQAA7Rds.jpg

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 1m1 minute ago
Martinez just headed back to judges chambers too #JodiArias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 2m2 minutes ago
Nurmi and Willmott just headed to judges chambers. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m2 minutes ago
This is literally the craziest day we've seen since the penalty phase started. #jodiarias

Why is he being allowed to do this? Makes me sick....

I was shocked that yesterday's expert liar was allowed to be so disrespectful in court. It's one thing to say 'I cannot answer Yes or No' but she was downright aggressive.

I think I'm obsessed with this trial. It's my birthday today (I'm 31!) and my friends want to take me out. My response? 'Thanks but can we do dinner rather than lunch? I've got *work* to do right now.' I hope reading these tweets count as 'work.' It sure is more exhausting than paid work!

Happy birthday Rose!! Have a great birthday!

Don't forget, this guy makes expert witness bucks for seeing things other people cannot see...

travis-eye-outline_0.jpg

Just out of curiosity, have these people come to any sort of agreement as to what actually constitutes "*advertiser censored*?" Of any variety?

I'm guessing not. And I'd really like to see them try.

"I shall not today attempt further to define the kinds of material I understand to be embraced within that shorthand description [hard-core *advertiser censored*]; and perhaps I could never succeed in intelligibly doing so. But I know it when I see it, and the motion picture involved in this case is not that."

Potter Stewart, 1915 - 1985, Associate U.S. Supreme Court Justice. Concurring, Jacobellis v. Ohio, 378 U.S. 184 (1964).

how is JSS letting this guy speak to juan like this? he is being so disrespectful!
At least the other defense 'experts' called him Mr. Martinez as he was flushing their credibility down the toilet. :laughing:

It's not possible for me to look at Nurmi and Wilmott just as lawyers doing their jobs. They and Maria make my stomach turn.

:bdsong: Happy Birthday Sweet Rose! :cupcake:

I hope your day is as special as you are! I :heartbeat: you

Now for your special present...

"Get ready to own a one-of-a-kind piece of history" !
I bought these for you!!!!
YOUR WELCOME :giggle:

jodi-arias-glasses-664x370.jpg

Rose ~ I am known by my friends for my sense of humor. This is intended to be funny, or joking. I will definitely delete this if you or anyone else feels it is inappropriate. That certainly is not my intention.

@TrialDiariesJ: All the lawyers just came out of judges chambers #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesaccasey