Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 11/21-11/23/14 In recess

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TrialDiariesJ: Juan is saying the judge is going to order him to turn over clones he examined and software he used #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 31s32 seconds ago
MaIrtinez resumes. Someone got a talking to.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 1m1 minute ago
Bench conference. Stephens looks angry now.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 3m3 minutes ago
The public information officer just got called back to chambers. Are we gong to get kicked out again?

Michael Kiefer is such a freaking pain in the butt.

:gaah: JSS better NOT close this hearing !

:please: :please::please::please::please: Appellate Court -- stop JSS's and her secret hearings !

Does anyone else think this number is a tad high? I mean I can probably understand 1 or 10 hits but this amount? Some is rotten in Denmark and I don't mean the cheese.
More than just a tad. And this nut can claim those high numbers all he wants, but if he can't prove it with a proper forensic copy, it means nothing. Only the word of a guy whose website doesn't even list this kind of forensics in his area of expertise. Yes something is definitely fishy about all of this, but until someone can tell me why anyone from Mesa PD or the DA's office would make a false image copy within a day or two after the discovery, I'm looking straight at the defense team and all their little supporter helpers for the source of the smell.

William Pitts @william_pitts ·
Martinez noticeably calmer. Now questioning about which programs were used in data recovery.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 27s 27 seconds ago

B going out of his way to confuse Juan with different software used to search TA's tech. #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer is such a freaking pain in the butt.

He is, and it hurt my heart to click "Follow" to get these tweets from him. But his tweets are pretty thorough. I'll just un-follow and disinfect (and apologize to) my poor abused PC when this is done. :(

Neumeister admits he initally sent the wrong drive image to the state.

we're breaking for the day. Judge orders Neumeister to provide copies of the clones he made. Hearing will continue Dec 4

@TrialDiariesJ: This hearing will conclude on 12/4. We are in recess #jodiarias #3tvarias

Juan deserves to be harsh when questioning the defenses witnesses ...

He's been dealing with their unethical and slimy tactics for waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long now !

:juanettes:

Neumeister admits he initally sent the wrong drive image to the state.

we're breaking for the day. Judge orders Neumeister to provide copies of the clones he made. Hearing will continue Dec 4

Dec 4. Sigh. How pathetically unsurprising.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 23s24 seconds ago
The hearing is going to end here. Martinez is demanding copies of other clones. It will reconvene Dec. 4.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 39s39 seconds ago
Here comes the clone identified as "Tony." They grabbed the wrong image and sent to Martinez. They then sent a correct one. Tony is a tech

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 2m2 minutes ago
Martinez is asking about the various programs used in the analysis.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 30s 30 seconds ago

THIS ASPECT OF TRIAL IS POSTPONED UNTIL 12/4/13: AT 9:30AM -

State does not have exact copy of hard-drive. Juan wants raw data.

Don't forget, this guy makes expert witness bucks for seeing things other people cannot see...

travis-eye-outline_0.jpg

At least he's a slightly better at drawing than Samuels:

sketch.jpg

eta: but not as good as Jodi...

o-JODI-ARIAS-COURTROOM-DRAWING-facebook.jpg

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 16s17 seconds ago
Willmott repeats that Martinez just doesn't understand.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 28s29 seconds ago
Neumeister asks if after having the computer for six years, he wants a copy of everything Neumeister has. N says he already has it.

And one last thing:

If Neumeister was competent enough to do this examination properly, why did he need some guy named "Tony" to be the one to make a copy for the state? He should have been able to do this himself.

Does any JSS case ever finish? Is this how she runs all her cases? Geez. Talk abt creating ur own job security!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

December 4th is a Thursday so I guess that will cancel another day for trial? geez this really is the trial that never ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyme.as1