Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 11/21-11/23/14 In recess

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- So maybe the defendant was involved in some kind of shenanigans with the cell phones!! #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5s 5 seconds ago

"YOU WEREN'T THERE WHEN THESE PHONES WERE SEIZED WERE YOU?" - Juan #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 12s12 seconds ago
Neumeister says it is rare that the phone comes to him without SIM cards of data card. "You don't know, do you?" Martinez says. #JodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan asks expert do you know how video camera was damaged? Expert NO. But you are making it sound suspicious #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts @william_pitts ·
Martinez trying to get Neumeister to say he believes there was police misconduct.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4s 4 seconds ago

B reluctantly admits he does not know where the phones originally came from. #jodiarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- You are making this sound like police misconduct but you didn't review the police report #jodiarias #3tvarias

Neumeister says he never said that. And he didn't...but defense questioning certainly implied it.

Hi, longtime lurker but had to jump in on this. This forensic guy sounds like the only qualifications he has is an online class in forensics. For one thing, "hits" is an extremely subjective number, most experts wouldn't even use that term or give an exact amount. This "expert" is also throwing around things like there were 6,000 and however many hits on the word "teen" but doesn't say from where: in browsing history? Throughout the drive? In unallocated space? This guys is driving me bonkers!

He's trying to make some weird case for the defense but as someone who has been involved with several forensic investigations, I'm not buying it. Try not to worry...Juan's got this

@TrialDiariesJ: Just because you can't power up the external hard drive it doesn't mean there's misconduct by police #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 59s59 seconds ago
"@CBS5AZ: Neumeister-would've been impossible for prev comp expert to miss data. Martinez- you don't know what he was given #JodiArias

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 1m1 minute ago
#JuanMartinez to witness "You don't even know because you weren't there" about evidence include #TravisAlexander computer #JodiArias #abc15

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 30s 30 seconds ago

#JodiArias is wearing a wrist brace again.

Assuming from a raging game of patty cake with Sheriff Joe.

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- So the Compaq computer isn't a Dell is it? #jodiarias #3tvarias

I think we missed something here lol.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 36s37 seconds ago
Martinez brings up that the Compaq computer is not a Dell.

If Rose thinks she is addicted to this trial then how about me? I'm at the dentist. Good grief! Can JSS get this trial finished so we can have lives? Lol.

@TrialDiariesJ: Expert says "you are trying to skirt around the fact there's *advertiser censored* on the computer Juan" #jodiarias #3tvarias

"you're trying to skip over there 160-thousand hits of *advertiser censored* on that computer and you guys said there was none!" -- Neumeister

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 27s27 seconds ago
"That's hilarious!" Neumeister says to Martinez after one of his questions.

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 25s25 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez to computer forensic expert "You don't like my questions do you?" #JodiArias #TravisAlexander #abc15

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 12s13 seconds ago
"You're making judgments about my questions? You don't like my questions?" Neumeister says they're irrelevant and Martinez is spinning.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 8s 8 seconds ago

B is arguing with Juan Martinez.

He just told him that he thought Juan's questions are IRRELEVANT. #jodiarias

:notgood: B, :notgood: !

@jeffgoldesq: #JodiArias XXXpert Nuemeister says never said that there was police misconduct. Great line of cross because defense implied that throughout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro