Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 11/26 -12/02/14 In recess

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't she say, somewhere on these police tapes, that if she had known Mimi only wanted friendship, that none of this would have happened? I remember thinking it was a gotcha moment.

She must have thought it would be believable. "Well, see, everyone who knows me eventually chokes me to unconsciousness."

LOL....I wonder why? For sure Juan is the first man she has not been able to manipulate, combat orally and run circles around with her snarly nasty sarcastic tongue.. She has had to sit there and take it. I can only imagine how much she hates him by now.

And....NO wonder she did not want to go under cross in front of the public....he won the last round.

:countsheep:

I think that's the real reason she wanted to throw out the media, and I hope she lost a lot of sleep over it. I can only imagine how she felt this weekend with her tofu turkey!

Really good observations, I agree with you. That first day she was very confident and that's where I noticed the way she is able to defect ANY and criticism. And the singing and laughing? Seemed a little taken with herself. She takes responsibility for nothing.

Like Juan has pointed out repeatedly and she hates hearing: "....everything is always someone else's fault...."

I try hard to get inside her head and analyze her thought processes, but being that she is a psychopath, she will always have that unique view from the inside. iow, her psychopathy is wrapped up in her ego, in her identity, and she takes pride in it; that's how, or why, she can act so proud and pleased with her bizarre behavior.

I read somewhere that JA's supporters think that the gas can issue will be resolved. As in Jodi will be proven right or something like that. I doubt that's the case, but aren't we at sentencing? How could that be introduced in at this stage?

I read somewhere that JA's supporters think that the gas can issue will be resolved. As in Jodi will be proven right or something like that. I doubt that's the case, but aren't we at sentencing? How could that be introduced in at this stage?

They will attack any issue that has the least grain of doubt, cling to any thread no matter how thin. If it can't win the day immediately, it will be the bombshell that sets her free on appeal. I'd wish them good luck with that, but I don't want to.

During the first trial with the jury questions CMJA is asked about the gas cans and she almost slips that indeed she has a third can but she immediately responds that she was responding to a hypothetical question from JM. It is really fast and smooth, but it is a gotcha moment. Actually one juror did catch it.

I try hard to get inside her head and analyze her thought processes, but being that she is a psychopath, she will always have that unique view from the inside. iow, her psychopathy is wrapped up in her ego, in her identity, and she takes pride in it; that's how, or why, she can act so proud and pleased with her bizarre behavior.

I too like to analyze, anything will do in a pinch. LOL.

She is smug, even when she is able to "win" some perceived bit of an argument. It negates everything before.... I am still reminded of a label I have for her: The Pollyanna of Psychopaths.

I saw it every time she "thought" she had won some point in her debate with Juan.
She had quite a lot of facial expressions, smugness, sneers, disgust, anger...a "ya, stupid" expression....she must have been hell on her parents.

She is smug, even when she is able to "win" some perceived bit of an argument. It negates everything before.... I am still reminded of a label I have for her: The Pollyanna of Psychopaths.

I saw it every time she "thought" she had won some point in her debate with Juan.
She had quite a lot of facial expressions, smugness, sneers, disgust, anger...a "ya, stupid" expression....she must have been hell on her parents.

I remember that interview with the ABC reporter. He said "You really are never gonna tell the truth about what went down in that shower, are you?" She made this head movement like "Who the F do you think you are?" She has a lot of pride. I don't know if pride and psychopathy always go together, but in her case, they've found true love.

The JA supporters rumor about the gas cans - I believe they do have some "inside" info. There were leaks that they knew Jodi was going to take the stand (in the secret witness testimony). I assume that if the gas can rumor is true - Nurmi is going to try and discredit this theory for purposes of saying there was no premeditation - therefore JA doesn't deserve the DP.

I also believe that the CoA is going to say there are many "least restrictive alternatives" to closing the courtroom, but I truly hope they have put some "verbs" in their explanation of the orders. ie: release the secret witness testimony now unless you can prove there is an imminent harm to a witness - and btw Jodi facing the DP doesn't count as the "imminent harm to a witness". (At least that is my theory on Nurmi's hole filled argument for the secret hearings).

I remember that interview with the ABC reporter. He said "You really are never gonna tell the truth about what went down in that shower, are you?" She made this head movement like "Who the F do you think you are?" She has a lot of pride. I don't know if pride and psychopathy always go together, but in her case, they've found true love.

I see it too. There is one reason she became a "photographer" to take photos of herself. And have others take photos of her. She also has a fascination with movie stars (drawings and drawings of herself) and I believe she tried PR or modeling. And we all know she fancies herself an actress.

She sure holds herself in high regard, had no problem going after her boss (darryl...was he married then???)
and then went after someone her thought was a raising star at PL.

I remember "one time" her chiding herself when she said "I could not keep my lies straight", I assume this is the ONE reason she blames for her demise. :)

I see it too. There is one reason she became a "photographer" to take photos of herself. And have others take photos of her. She also has a fascination with movie stars (drawings and drawings of herself) and I believe she tried PR or modeling. And we all know she fancies herself an actress.

She sure holds herself in high regard, had no problem going after her boss (darryl...was he married then???)
and then went after someone her thought was a raising star at PL.

I remember "one time" her chiding herself when she said "I could not keep my lies straight", I assume this is the ONE reason she blames for her demise. :)

LOL at the photography remark, and probably true.

She was probably patting herself on the back for being such an honest liar. Yea, well, if all else fails, and as a last resort, hold your nose and tell the truth.

I also am fascinated with watching and listening to her and trying to guess what is going on in her head.

One thing during this phase I have noticed with one of the pictures released is that she was looking to the back of the courtroom. It was the day she wore the blue top. It was as if she was looking to see if she got Travis family member mad at her. Which of course she would have enjoyed and acted all innocent like what a coincidence it is.

In the first trial, she was always taking glances around the courtroom and watching everyone. Someone brought up a good point that since she lacks certain critical emotions like empathy and sympathy for others, instead she has to observe others in how they react so that she can mimic the reaction and behaviors at the right time.

I seem to recall during the first trial during the parts that were very upsetting for all of us that Jodi had lots of sniffling and wiping her nose and eyes with tissues with very few actual tears. She did have some tears but not a whole lot of them. Some of us even suspected that she has learned to bite the inside of her mouth to cause real pain to help her react appropriately.

Some other fascinating parts of watching her was when she allegedly took the pill, stole the pen, tried to steal a notebook by sitting on it, etc. She really creeps me out because she can seem like a normal person most of the time.

Snapped with all the premeditation??? That's laughable. So she drives 1,000 miles with an inconspicuous rental car and dyed hair and gas cans and a gun and knife, just to let him live after sex if he'd only take her to Cancun??? I doubt it!:snooty:

With all due respect, I believe if TA had agreed to take her to Cancun he would have lived. She may have also given him an ultimatum to marry her or, what he didn't know, die. JMO

In March or April, whenever they had the pop rocks and tootsie pop party, the lighting is very bad and staring at the subject matter to discern particulars is worse but I swear it looks like there's a sucker stick in one of the up-close-and-personal pics. Aside from that, I think her hair looks much more like it did in the March photos and much less like it does in the selfies taken on June 3rd.

While I agree he may still have slept with her on the 4th regardless of his anger at her from 5/26 onward, I don't believe any of her story of how the morning/afternoon of the 4th went, and I don't think it looks like he's posing in the shower pics, she may not have been a fab photographer but the angles are all wrong, the carelessness with lighting, blur, etc. make me think he didn't know some were being taken. I may be totally wrong but it's my gut feeling.
I have to agree that Travis did not know Jodi was taking pics while he was showering. She has proven before that she is a stalker, and those are the photos wanted disposed of while in the Fog.

He appeared to be surprised and hurt at the same time in the pic with him looking directly at her. This also tells me he had no idea she was there. She was a ninja alright.

The whole camera blew up in her face. I believe the camera got caught with the bedding and she ran out of time frantically looking for it to take out the memory card.

All JMO.

Smug is not the word. Every time I see a pcture of her I want to smack it.

I have to agree that Travis did not know Jodi was taking pics while he was showering. She has proven before that she is a stalker, and those are the photos wanted disposed of while in the Fog.

He appeared to be surprised and hurt at the same time in the pic with him looking directly at her. This also tells me he had no idea she was there. She was a ninja alright.

The whole camera blew up in her face. I believe the camera got caught with the bedding and she ran out of time frantically looking for it to take out the memory card.

All JMO.

I agree about the pictures in the shower. The one where he was looking directly at her,IMO showed fear in his eyes. I've always wondered if he saw the knife or gun at that point.

Flores is asking Jodi what was the purpose of the visit

02:40
JA: I’m just starting to remember. I’m just trying to remember that week, that whole week, and the week prior had a lot to do with it… the weekend or Friday night prior, I think
. - ( Travis telling her off and the gun was stolen.)

No. He was supposed to come twice. He was gonna’ maybe come up as… and I kinda’ like was hoping he would come by March, I’m sorry, May 24th, because I was singing the National Anthem at the races and I thought… I just... it’s part of one of my goals for this year was one of my fears to overcome was being in front of large crowds or public speaking, um…so - (Travis didn't go up there for that weekend, but Jodi did something that caused the rant because he didn't go?)
and

JA: Yes, we had sex a couple of times. Once was in his bed and once was again downstairs in his office. He was looking at some pictures that I had brought for him, but he has a virus on his computer, so when he clicked the Start menu on Windows XP or Windows 2000 or whatever, you have like My Pictures, My Music, My Computer. You can usually click on My Computer and then go into the disc drive and open that. He clicked the Windows and it come up and none of that My Pictures, My Music, none of that would come up, so he had some kind of virus he was dealing with. His screensaver was a bunch of little bugs eating up the screen. It was just weird, and he said that is from the virus, too. I said, “That’s a cute screensaver,” and he said, “Yeah, it’s my stupid virus.” For some reason, that was frustrating for both of us, because we couldn’t look at the pictures, and they were from a lot of our church history trips which are on my other external drive which I haven’t been able to access for a long time, since after Christmas, because it just quit, and I just haven’t had the money to spend to get all that stuff back. - ( the hard drive that had the two penis photos )

It's funny how she begins by saying "he was looking at some pictures I brought for him" but as she goes into great detail about it she says he couldn't get into his computer at all to look at them because of the virus. She doesn't say he was going to, or he wanted to, but that he 'was' looking at pictures. And if those pics were on her external hard drive that she couldn't access since the previous Christmas, how did she get any pics off it and onto a disc that he was viewing but then couldn't because of a virus? :facepalm:

LOL at the photography remark, and probably true.

She was probably patting herself on the back for being such an honest liar. Yea, well, if all else fails, and as a last resort, hold your nose and tell the truth.

A partial "truth". A Jodi truth, which means encircled within a big lie that somehow still benefits her.

Remember she even got into it with Travis a day into their "relationship". Bet he saw early on that she could mold reality to her benefit, but then ignored it when JA went into her little innocent girl "act".

I don't think at this point she has any problem being infamous. She is the seducer, Delilah, Lilith, Black Widow. Recently I read some of the last chats with Travis where she was portraying herself as the evil one. She just does not care...as long as she gets what she wants, or makes people pay if they get in her way.

The women has NO SHAME, none.

I agree about the pictures in the shower. The one where he was looking directly at her,IMO showed fear in his eyes. I've always wondered if he saw the knife or gun at that point.

There has been a huge amount of discussion involving that one picture. Which I think proves something was "off" about it. There seems to be a reaction from Travis that is not typical.

In JMO, I think his reaction almost seems like despair. So you could be right that he saw her holding a knife or gun and felt defeated at that instant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vingigi