Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/04 In recess Computer Exp Hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TrialDiariesJ: Bryan just asked to speak to Jen and Nurmi so we are on recess #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 2m2 minutes ago
whatever's going on up there, Martinez looks ticked and is shaking his head. Wilmott's trying to explain something. #JodiArias

This is all very suspicious!!

The prosecution handed over a laptop and the harddrive when the defense requested it. Without any issues.

Why is it that the DT seems to be having so much trouble doing the same thing?

:seeya: Yep . . . and the DT is always screaming "prosecutorial misconduct" !

It is so obvious WHO is guilty of misconduct and it ain't Juan !

:gaah:

@TrialDiariesJ: Bryan just asked to speak to Jen and Nurmi so we are on recess #jodiarias #3tvarias

You just got an order! What is there to discuss!? This is unbelievable.

I cant believe the defense thought they would get away with whatever it is they are up to. Isnt this like the 3rd or 4th time Juan has requested this? Can they get a mistrial on defense misconduct? (Maybe that is what they are going for)

You know when you were a kid and you did something bad, and you were about to get caught, and your face would get all hot and your heart would race and you'd start shaking and your hands would sweat?

Yeah, it's kind of like that.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 28s 28 seconds ago

Juan requests unencrypted pic.

BN condescendingly says, "So you want a picture of a picture that you've already had for a decade?"#jodiarias

:eek: OMG . . . what a smart a . . . s . . . s . . . !

This is just so absolutely ridiculous. If Travis was into kiddie *advertiser censored* and it was on his computer, I have no doubt the state of Arizona would not ignore it. They would follow the trail; go after where it all came from. They would want to prosecute everyone involved. They would not just ignore it, and go have sex. Is this judge still behaving like she does because she’s still worried about successful applies? Seriously, I don’t know. This is unbelievable. I wonder if Travis’ family is the courtroom.

:seeya: Yep . . . and the DT is always screaming "prosecutorial misconduct" !

It is so obvious WHO is guilty of misconduct and it ain't Juan !

:gaah:

Which was supposed to be the object of this hearing! Unbelievable!

:seeya: IF someone would like to take over WAT, that would be great !

Unfortunately, I have to run out for a bit but will be back !

Thanks !

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 28s 28 seconds ago

Juan requests unencrypted pic.

BN condescendingly says, "So you want a picture of a picture that you've already had for a decade?"#jodiarias

:eek: OMG . . . what a smart a . . . s . . . s . . . !

Let me not get banned.

Seriously! I hope the judge knows better than to believe this person!!!
Indeed. I don't know how many people use spybot - it's a nifty little utility. It's got me wondering though - when you opt to perform a full system scan, the program literally searches known viruses, worms, trojans, etc by name. You get a window with the names of the ick it's looking for at the bottom. So, it'll say something like 89% of scan complete....Zlob.download.net (just for example).

I have a 13 year old boy who downloads any free game he can find so I've had my fair share of nasties on my PC. Spybot will only remove some automatically while others can only be deleted by going into the registry manually to delete it, clearing caches, cleaning the registry, and sometimes having to repeat the process a few times over to remove all the registry keys associated with a certain virus.

Just thinking aloud, really, and wondering how spybot's files appear on a hard drive. Hmmm.

@TrialDiariesJ: Melendez testified he looked through registry and didn't see virus's. That he checked and didn't see any #jodiarias #3tvarias

Oh, I see, I misunderstood. BN was saying if someone checked the registry they couldn't miss the viruses. Well, I still don't like him.

@TrialDiariesJ: Bryan just doesn't want to hand over this info. He keeps saying you already have all this data #jodiarias #3tvarias

Trying to catch up on the posts today is like reading a suspense novel. Lol. I want so bad to skip to the last chapter to see if Mr Secret is secret because he was working with this expert knowing deleting files that he knows will he used in court. Or is he secret because he was used by this expert and will spill the truth if prosecution questions him? More suspense will Juan be able to show Jodi manipulated the dates of the sex pics? Enquiring Minds want to know.
Back to page one of this thread. I will not cheat and read todays ending first. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08