Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/04 In recess Computer Exp Hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JSS Needs to put her foot down; "Hand over what you have. Hand over the password. And that is it."

Its unbelievable a hired gun is allowed to call JM a liar, accuse him of misconduct, defy a judge's order to turn over evidence, and mock taunt insult him. Without a peep from the bench. Shameful.

@TrialDiariesJ: Bryan just doesn't want to hand over this info. He keeps saying you already have all this data #jodiarias #3tvarias

JSS should step up to the plate and put an end to this if they do not turn over the copy. End of story.

CONTEMPT OF COURT - - - YES I'M YELLING!!!!

FINE HIM - HE'S DOWN RIGHT REFUSING JUDGES ORDERS!!!

:gaah:

Sorry for getting loud :blushing:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 4m4 minutes ago
Stephens says Willmott can return to redirect examination. Martinez reiterates that he wants unencrypted image. Fragments of conversation.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 3m3 minutes ago
Neumeister asks if he heard Martinez say correctly that Dworkin's copy was created in 2008. Wilmott says yes. #JodiArias

Neumeister asks why all the files on it say they were created in 2009? Wilmott: good question. #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 3m3 minutes ago
Willmott goes to the SIM cards that were missing from the cell phones. #JodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Willmott- Did you look at a PC pocket phone, would there have to be a SIM card to make a phone call?
Bryan- You need the SIM card #jodiarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Bryan just doesn't want to hand over this info. He keeps saying you already have all this data #jodiarias #3tvarias

Just turn it over. If it matches, fine. If not, we have a problem.

Will I get banned if I suggest JSS seek medical advice as to whether she has Alzheimer's. I am serious. She seems so uninvolved. My sister had it before passing away and this is how she was. I mean, this woman's a judge. I am not being smart but I am concerned she might be very ill and not know it. Is that possible?

Its unbelievable a hired gun is allowed to call JM a liar, accuse him of misconduct, defy a judge's order to turn over evidence, and mock taunt insult him. Without a peep from the bench. Shameful.

I wonder if she realises she will have to make a ruling on all this. Or has she already made her mind up. Or does she even care anymore.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 2m2 minutes ago
Neumeister said he looked at several cell phones but none had SIM cards. But if Mesa PD was able to reference calls made, they had the cards

Neumeister said he looked at several cell phones but none had SIM cards. But if Mesa PD was able to reference calls made, they had the cards

So the genius that decided phones had cards back then was BN.

Maybe so the State can't see what was done. I thought encryption was primarily for security purposes. What are they hiding.

BN is going to argue that it is encrypted to protect data BUT if there is nothing to hide providing the encryption key to the state or doing it before he turns the cloned HD over would not be a problem.

Uh, huh? They go to the phone company, don't they?

You've gotta be freaking kidding me. . Seriously who is secret stephens boss? They need to step up since secret Stephens has shown she can't

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 4m4 minutes ago
Stephens says Willmott can return to redirect examination. Martinez reiterates that he wants unencrypted image. Fragments of conversation.

Neumeister asks if he heard Martinez say correctly that Dworkin's copy was created in 2008. Wilmott says yes. #JodiArias

Neumeister asks why all the files on it say they were created in 2009? Wilmott: good question. #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 3m3 minutes ago
Willmott goes to the SIM cards that were missing from the cell phones. #JodiArias

I am so tired of Willmott's ********. Watch there be an innocent explanation for all the crap she brings up on direct.

This is no longer about BN. This is about judicial misconduct and I would think the DA's office could ask for a higher court to intercede and investigate the judge. Where is Azlawyer?

This is just too too much.. . . . .
Now BN is questioning the lawyers???

I think I've heard it all - and what about the order the judge gave, is that like just forgotten?

I cant believe the defense thought they would get away with whatever it is they are up to. Isnt this like the 3rd or 4th time Juan has requested this? Can they get a mistrial on defense misconduct? (Maybe that is what they are going for)

I can see why they tried. They know their judge...

On another note, I am pretty sure the state doesn't want a mistrial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08