Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/05-08 In recess

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of me chuckled when it was said they want to bring in 14 people. I immediately thought of the twitter trolls. Can you imagine one of them being allowed to speak up for her.

"I met Jodi in 2009 via twitter which was ran by her friend. That friend would pass on messages for both of us. I then set up jail call and the charges would come out of my bank account so Jodi could call me twice a week, unless it was an emergency. We talked forever, when she was allowed...She is so sweet and that's why I pass on whatever she tells me to. If not, I find something to pass on that she's told me over the years..."

On August 20, 2014 Arias made her request for a time & date her private investigator would have access to evidence at Mesa P.D. The request was granted formally by Judge Stephens, a date ordered: "before August 28, 2014". You will remember the request, because Arias wrote this and worded it "would be able to observe the crime scene", which led to much confusion.

All this makes me thing of Justin Ross Harris. He spent a lot of company time - including all day when his baby boy was being cooked in a hot car - on *advertiser censored* sites, and he was starting up a business with a co worker or two in a computer related recovery of data off of hard drives.

Yeah, but he blew right past child *advertiser censored* and went straight to sexting underaged girls.

Did the PI ever get it?
What day?
Why don't we have a record of it being in the PI's hands?
Could the PI have had an opportunity to scrub it of 70,000 files in August or could he be the "secret" third person who had their hands on this machine?
Could the PI be the one the DT is trying to cover for by giving the wrong disk, saying JM doesn't need stuff, delay, deflect, deny?

The PI was suppose to get the computer in the beginning of September, when JA was pro per. I thought I heard Flores has or had the chain of custody.
On basically the same subject, the Examiner has a recent article about Travis being framed for *advertiser censored*. I don't know how to post it here with phone. Maybe someone can help. Thank you
I found the article to be very good and maybe it is not far from the truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry that is link to Trial diaries posting abt pi getting hard drive

She told Flores in the interviews that she had passwords and codes. Deanna came to watch Napolean and JA was sitting on his couch and using his computer. She also told Flores that Travis let her use his computer when hers was not working ... Was hers full of viruses from watching *advertiser censored*?

That was in October 2007 when DeAnna stop to check in on Naps, as Travis asked her to do, and found Jodi on Travis's laptop and baking cookies. Jodi wasn't supposed to be there. She had an external hard drive that has had everything to save her, according to her was found damaged and the only thing well two things they were able to retrieve were the two penis pictures.

The PI was suppose to get the computer in the beginning of September, when JA was pro per. I thought I heard Flores has or had the chain of custody.
On basically the same subject, the Examiner has a recent article about Travis being framed for *advertiser censored*. I don't know how to post it here with phone. Maybe someone can help. Thank you
I found the article to be very good and maybe it is not far from the truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This? http://www.examiner.com/article/jod...xander-framed-for-child-*advertiser censored*

I'm just pretty po'd that BN and the DT have until next Wednesday to craft a new strategy. Why not asap? After how many requests now?

It's possible the delay is for Mr M to get the things from BN by Monday and get it analyzed by Wed dunno

I would love love love to hear that a few people have been changed with tampering on the def side.

I bet Mr M is chomping at the bit for Wed to get here and have his witness testify.

Heck I might even hear the BOOM here in MD when Mr M is finished on Wed -:) me thinks this is gonna be huge.

Good job gc, I'd only add that the corrected time of Spybot being run on 6/4 was 1:44 p.m. (stated time on image/clone/report was 2:44), and if that pin realignment is proof of BN's expertise, the pin on the top row second from the right end is still bent and likely won't seat. The one next to it also isn't exactly lined up - my biggest question about them taking a pic and including it with the motion is where is the before pic of all the bent pins, and why wasn't that included?

I'm very much looking forward to JM's expert and hope the tweeters can keep up with the details and data.

Interesting... note the time in the pic:

Attachments

• JAphotoshoot.jpg
    JAphotoshoot.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 311
I found the article to be very good and maybe it is not far from the truth. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found the article--very interesting--here:

http://www.examiner.com/article/jod...xander-framed-for-child-*advertiser censored*

Just to add...... since TA was under pressure to have a girlfriend and get married soon, he would have had no trouble broadcasting his relationship with JA far and wide if she had actually been his girlfriend. He would have been making jokes during promotional appearances about how he finally had a girlfriend, not that he was still looking, looking, looking.....

Exactly, he was the one that told friends that he thought he'd won the wife lottery when they were "dating", JA was proud of that boast, so if they were still in any kind of relationship that he thought was going anywhere beyond the bedroom I doubt he'd have been dating others, regardless of what his friends may have thought of her.

Heck JA herself talks about being at TA's when he left to go on his third? date with Mimi and how he thought things were going well... at least until Mimi decided they weren't a good fit(I wonder what caused that, perhaps the same kind of warnings that Lisa was getting? security alarms going off, tires slashed outside your home, nasty letters, peeping ex-gf's...). Then JA had the balls to say she thought Mimi was the one going to Cancun with TA... after she had to have known it was over between them.

I can't believe she hadn't kept in touch with a few of her new friends(yes Dan, I'm looking at you and your sister, and wondering if JA had anything to do with what happened to your brother) if only so she could use them to ask about TA after she'd left, though there really wasn't any need because she was already hacking his email, facebook, etc and had her friendship with GS for backup too.

I found the article--very interesting--here:

http://www.examiner.com/article/jod...xander-framed-for-child-*advertiser censored*

Thanks! Good article. I like this part:
"Another woman in Pennsylvania also tried to do the same thing to her ex-husband so that she could get full custody of their children. She was arrested on that matter. Not only was she caught, but she also was charged and registered as a sex offendor herself."

How I wish that the reality of Travis' family's torment mattered more in this process.

I so agree. My heart breaks for them, and the pain that is still being inflicted by the Freaka' From Yreka is something no one should have to go through. I can only pray that peace comes to all of them one day.

If JSS allows BN to testify before the jury about the *advertiser censored* on TA's computer, I hope JM challenges BN's qualifications as an expert in this field. I know he has been previously accepted by a court as an expert but in what field? My understanding from his own admission on the first day of this hearing, is he is an expert in audio & video forensics. He used to do data recovery work & is a code writer but that does not make him a qualified computer forensics expert. There are many people in the computer field who can write code & recover lost data but that does not qualify them to testify in court as a forensics expert. BN is a megalomaniac, take one look at his self description on his website as it reveals the ego this court is dealing with. Should he take the stand this trial will end in a mistrial, as I can see his testimony lasting at least 2 weeks as he self indulges in his expertise.

Did the PI ever get it?
What day?
Why don't we have a record of it being in the PI's hands?
Could the PI have had an opportunity to scrub it of 70,000 files in August or could he be the "secret" third person who had their hands on this machine?
Could the PI be the one the DT is trying to cover for by giving the wrong disk, saying JM doesn't need stuff, delay, deflect, deny?

I think it was Brian N who was at the Mesa PD twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en