Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/09-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How bad could Jason be if he has Maria De La Rosa's number?

He is as bad as Jodi with trying to manipulate people. He PM me and started the convo with Hey fellow New Yorker. Ha what a jerk. On a FB page I am on the members all say swoon after his name or Cornell.
:maddening::juggle:

OT but my favorite Christmas song use to be "Silent Night". Jodi Arias has ruined that for me; now I can't hear it without thinking about Jodi's Prison Idol debut. Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:tantrum:

Continue to enjoy Silent Night.... the manslayer CMJA butchered once again when she howled out "O Holy Night"

Testimony by camera experts on prosecution and defense agree all pics taken with shower door open

Then I will just have to live with myself for disagreeing with both of them, just like I disagree about the almost 3 hour(1:44 -5:29pm) sex romp and photo shoot they supposedly had just before the shower pics, as well as that bit where the PT and DT agreed to the stipulation that in BN's enlarged pic of TA's eye reflection that JA didn't hold a gun or a knife in either of her hands at the time she took the pic.(note: JM said he saw a dog, so I suppose if he didn't even see JA in the reflection it stands to reason he couldn't see her hands either).

As for much of the alleged txts and emails, I've been messing around online since '95... I know for a fact you can make all of that look like something it isn't if you have someone's passwords/access to their accounts and then the viruses, yea, I've had to deal with a few of those myself and since I'm the only one that uses my pc, I also know about email and website trojans and key-loggers too.

I've always thought that shower door was closed in that photo. And primarily the one where he has the surprised look on his face. As though he had just seen her at that moment.

ETA: there are drops of water that are obviously on the glass, that wouldn't show up on the tile. The door in the top photo looks closed, JMO.

I used to think the drops of water were on the shower door glass, but now I think they are falling through the air. The camera flash and the poor quality of the image
- retrieved from washing machine SD card
-- printed out on paper
--- projected on a screen via the courtroom Elmo
----recorded by courtroom videographer
-----transmitted over the internet
-------screen capped
makes the droplets look like they're on the shower door.

I'm going to do a flash photo of the water in my shower and see how it looks.

ETA: I have clear and clean shower doors, but they got fogged up.

ETA 2: My camera is an iPhone, not a high end DSLR, this experiment is not going to work. Maybe someone with a DSLR has tried it.

Then I will just have to live with myself for disagreeing with both of them, just like I disagree about the almost 3 hour(1:44 -5:29pm) sex romp and photo shoot they supposedly had just before the shower pics, as well as that bit where the PT and DT agreed to the stipulation that in BN's enlarged pic of TA's eye reflection that JA didn't hold a gun or a knife in either of her hands at the time she took the pic.(note: JM said he saw a dog, so I suppose if he didn't even see JA in the reflection it stands to reason he couldn't see her hands either).

As for much of the alleged txts and emails, I've been messing around online since '95... I know for a fact you can make all of that look like something it isn't if you have someone's passwords/access to their accounts and then the viruses, yea, I've had to deal with a few of those myself and since I'm the only one that uses my pc, I also know about email and website trojans and key-loggers too.

Absolutely. Feel free to disagree but the testimony is what it is. Shower door open. Like Travis said he was addicted to her and she "knew he'd always take her back". She did know and used it to weasel her way into his home, his bed and finally his bathroom to 1. Punish him for rejecting her. 2. Silence him from broadcasting her antics to her future PPL/Morman targets.

BBM - 1st bold - I wondered about that but she was talking about parents travel funds in relation to her art sales. Do those funds go to her "appellate fund" or does anyone know? She stated the "appellate fund" was designated and couldn't be used for trips & ice cream parties and frivoloties. (or is that just for anyone who is not in her family?)

2nd bold - I agree - her trials are her only moments of fame. Who else has had their nether regions broadcast across a courtroom and nearly every media? She has had her limelight and is going to make sure it lasts as long as possible (otherwise she shrivels and dies). MOO

The Artfart (as I like to call it) site is run by Ben Erst who according to the letter to George Barwood has a BMW and a mortgage free house. See any comparisons? Anyway he visit Jodi in jail and runs the artfart site, auctions and donations to the Food Bank and St. Judes.

RBBM:

I'll have to join you with living with myself on that part. I have never thought that Travis let her in, and I really don't think he was aware of her being there until she had him pinned in the shower. JMHO.

Update from Pitts on Juror #3:

William Pitts@william_pitts

Juror 3 was stopped for an expired license plate and suspended license. Cop then found out about outstanding warrant. #JodiArias

Wednesday December 10, 2014 4:47

Just got court docs in juror 3 arrest. She had a warrant for failure to pay court ordered fees on two bad checks from 2006. #JodiArias

Wednesday December 10, 2014 4:45

AZ Central:

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/mesa/2014/10/21/jodi-arias-trial-twitter-updates/17660021/

Update from Pitts on Juror #3:

Juror 3 was stopped for an expired license plate and suspended license. Cop then found out about outstanding warrant. #JodiArias

Wednesday December 10, 2014 4:47

Just got court docs in juror 3 arrest. She had a warrant for failure to pay court ordered fees on two bad checks from 2006. #JodiArias

Wednesday December 10, 2014 4:45

AZ Central:

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/mesa/2014/10/21/jodi-arias-trial-twitter-updates/17660021/

Good thing the BF is an Attorney, when you ignore all those little things in life, you end up needing one.

Latest Update from William Pitts on Juror #3 also being reported on the Justice4Travis FB:

@william_pitts

Juror 3 was stopped for an expired license plate and suspended license. Cop then found out about outstanding warrant.

https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis

Except that she was never "on the road to Utah". Her destination was always Mesa, AZ. The only reason she continued on to Utah, was to use Ryan Burns as her alibi as to where she was when the murder happened. She claimed she was never in Arizona, that's the whole reason for the gas cans- to not have a paper/camera trail at Arizona gas stations, the inconspicuous rental car, and dying her hair brunette, not to mention switching license plates. She bought gas in every other state she traveled through but Arizona, that's why the 3rd can, so she could have enough gas not to have to stop.
And... if she really were traveling to Utah from Northern California, you wouldn't detour through Southern California to get there. There are much more direct routes.

I used to think the drops of water were on the shower door glass, but now I think they are falling through the air. The camera flash and the poor quality of the image
- retrieved from washing machine SD card
-- printed out on paper
--- projected on a screen via the courtroom Elmo
----recorded by courtroom videographer
-----transmitted over the internet
-------screen capped
makes the droplets look like they're on the shower door.

I'm going to do a flash photo of the water in my shower and see how it looks.

ETA: I have clear and clean shower doors, but they got fogged up.

ETA 2: My camera is an iPhone, not a high end DSLR, this experiment is not going to work. Maybe someone with a DSLR has tried it.

Somewhere I saw a post with this issue and IIRC the conclusion was yes taken through the glass shower door.

All in a days work for big Ole Kurt. Sent in a bill for an hour of commute each way, plus his time in court that morning. 3x$250=$750. Ka-Ching.
Maybe Nurmi's mission is to drag the State through the mud?

Good thing the BF is an Attorney, when you ignore all those little things in life, you end up needing one.

:seeya: Yeppers ... BF will certainly come in handy now !

But ya know what puzzles me is HOW she got past Juan with the outstanding warrant ?

Juan is brilliant and does not miss a thing !

She said she disclosed this on the questionnaire -- but still, it should have been checked out further.

And... if she really were traveling to Utah from Northern California, you wouldn't detour through Southern California to get there. There are much more direct routes.

"Oh, and I drove 100 miles in the wrong direction. Over 100 miles, thank you very much. So yes, remember New Mexico? It was a lot like that, only you weren't here to prevent me from going into the three digits, so fun, fun. Tell you all about that later."

Somewhere I saw a post with this issue and IIRC the conclusion was yes taken through the glass shower door.

Everything we conclude about these photos is going to change once we get to see better images, I'm sure. The 6+ generation versions we have now are not clear enough for us to spend this much time trying to figure out.

Too bad truth serum isn't allowed in cases like these. Wow, could you imagine just knowing the TRUTH instead of what that Freaka' From Yreka has spewed. :puke:

The only thing I will say about the shower pictures is simply.

TA was so neat and clean in his home. I will never believe that he would allow or want water spilling out of his shower onto the floor which would stain the ceiling of the room below. Anyone that has ever had this happen and I have, knows it can be a dang mess.

I realize what was said in court, but the above is my opinion of the shower pictures.

I wonder if her prize for winning was an extra helping of the soy barf? :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double