Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/09-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is what IMO will happen with this *advertiser censored* business today. There is no way the defense team can prove prosecutorial misconduct and the burden is on them. There were too many episodes of who and when Travis's hard drive was accessed between June 10,2008 & August 2014. I believe that when the killer became pro per in August and her PI requested access to evidence "held by the Mesa PD" Jodi had Dorian Bond and/or BN do something to that hard drive, don't know what. I believe the name of the person BN would not say in open court and wrote down for JSS is either Dorian Bond or MDR. Thus, because of the sketchy history of that hard drives, who had it and when, the DT cannot prove prosecutorial misconduct and therefore the killer's conviction will not be overturned. Alas, the killer will not "be home for Christmas".
Secondly, I am thinking JSS who appears to be bending over backwards for the defense to assure no appeal issues, will allow that the possibility of *advertiser censored* on Travis's HD may have existed, although none has (yet) to be found. Juan did mention something about "women's breasts" searched (I think) which got me curious. Does this have anything to do with mitigation factors for the killer? Absolutely none. Will the DT then decide to continue to shred the victim's character and portray him as an abuser, sexually deviant, etc? Would I risk my career as an attorney to bash the victim to save the psychopath CMJA from death? Tough call for KN/JW. But they have already attempted to shred our Constitution, so I think they will go down that path. But Nurmi did "muck up" by asking Fonseca if Travis was a pedophile, to which she testified "no", so now Nurmi has to back off on characterizing Travis as a pedophile, cause he saw how distasteful to the jury that was, so now he is going to move to "tween" to adult *advertiser censored* (age 18 +).
I think Juan is using all this to his advantage. He is simply giving the Defense & their witnesses more rope to hang themselves with. Nurmi & Wilmott are no match for Juan in a murder case. Juan is 10 Steps ahead of them, and 100 steps in front of witnesses like Fonseca & BN. Juan is the voice for Travis. He will follow through, after all he did get murder 1 already, and Juan's got this too. So let's all be patient and pray that justice for Travis prevails.

"O Wholy Night" cracked me up! CMJA's version will never affect my love for "O Holy Night", one of my favorite Christmas hymns that continues to make me mushy and tear up everytime I hear it. When I think of the killer singing it, I think of Tippi Hendren in the telephone booth surrounded by screaming ravens in the movie "The Birds". CMJA is stuck in that telephone booth but it is really a jail cell, lol.

So this is what IMO will happen with this *advertiser censored* business today. There is no way the defense team can prove prosecutorial misconduct and the burden is on them. There were too many episodes of who and when Travis's hard drive was accessed between June 10,2008 & August 2014. I believe that when the killer became pro per in August and her PI requested access to evidence "held by the Mesa PD" Jodi had Dorian Bond and/or BN do something to that hard drive, don't know what. I believe the name of the person BN would not say in open court and wrote down for JSS is either Dorian Bond or MDR. Thus, because of the sketchy history of that hard drives, who had it and when, the DT cannot prove prosecutorial misconduct and therefore the killer's conviction will not be overturned. Alas, the killer will not "be home for Christmas".
Secondly, I am thinking JSS who appears to be bending over backwards for the defense to assure no appeal issues, will allow that the possibility of *advertiser censored* on Travis's HD may have existed, although none has (yet) to be found. Juan did mention something about "women's breasts" searched (I think) which got me curious. Does this have anything to do with mitigation factors for the killer? Absolutely none. Will the DT then decide to continue to shred the victim's character and portray him as an abuser, sexually deviant, etc? Would I risk my career as an attorney to bash the victim to save the psychopath CMJA from death? Tough call for KN/JW. But they have already attempted to shred our Constitution, so I think they will go down that path. But Nurmi did "muck up" by asking Fonseca if Travis was a pedophile, to which she testified "no", so now Nurmi has to back off on characterizing Travis as a pedophile, cause he saw how distasteful to the jury that was, so now he is going to move to "tween" to adult *advertiser censored* (age 18 +).
I think Juan is using all this to his advantage. He is simply giving the Defense & their witnesses more rope to hang themselves with. Nurmi & Wilmott are no match for Juan in a murder case. Juan is 10 Steps ahead of them, and 100 steps in front of witnesses like Fonseca & BN. Juan is the voice for Travis. He will follow through, after all he did get murder 1 already, and Juan's got this too. So let's all be patient and pray that justice for Travis prevails.

"O Wholy Night" cracked me up! CMJA's version will never affect my love for "O Holy Night", one of my favorite Christmas hymns that continues to make me mushy and tear up everytime I hear it. When I think of the killer singing it, I think of Tippi Hendren in the telephone booth surrounded by screaming ravens in the movie "The Birds". CMJA is stuck in that telephone booth but it is really a jail cell, lol.

Wonky tablet again, sorry for the double post, I am trying to delete one, internet not allowing it, so so sorry! I am too lazy to fire up my Laptop at 5am.Mods fee free to delete one if you have a moment. Thanks

Wonky tablet again, sorry for the double post, I am trying to delete one, internet not allowing it, so so sorry! I am too lazy to fire up my Laptop at 5am.Mods fee free to delete one if you have a moment. Thanks

It's not just you, I'm having trouble with the net too. Just in the last ten minutes. :/

Even more coming out now. 2 bad cheques, fees unpaid. Plus driving with no licence and no insurance last week? Unreal. Where do they find these people?

That's a messy situation. Apparently this juror stood out because she took down a lot of notes (we still don't know if she's the one who submitted 'strange' questions) and hardly ever looked up. My concern is that she had an agenda of writing a book. In any case, I'm glad that she is gone.

Yes, I read that, and thank you, janx. I love your posts...

Although this isn't this a strong ding against TA (whom I support totally)...but really, get into the real world.
It's almost like there was something deeply, internally wrong.
He was incredibly naive. What caused that, I wonder?

Using his own words, he simply couldn't see the evil in JA, even though he had written so poignantly about it.

I fall back to my own personal view (perhaps the minority), that a fatal mix of religious/hormonal naivete/drive and deep psychopathology triggered an atomic pile.
Religious naivete was not at fault, but was a contributing factor.

For religious folk who have been trained only to see the good in people, this may serve as a cautionary note.

Keep in mind, as a general principle, that the greatest alcohol consumption in Salt Lake City occurs during the LDS General Conference.

IMO if he was naive it was because his experience with women and sex was very limited. But really, I don't fault him for that. He was simply reveling in these new sexual experiences but feeling very guilty due to his Mormon religion. An internal struggle that I think he was working on resolving in 2008, thus his blog post about 2008 going to be the best year of his life, as he had figured out sex with CMJA was against his morals, he was freeing himself, she had moved to Yreka, but there she was, dangling the carrot, Eve with her "apple", she tempted him, and he couldn't resist. He was only human. The worst thing is the killer knew he was moving on, and she had to kill him, cause she knew he had had enough of her "evilness" tempting with her flesh and playing with a normal human sexual need. That's why she had to do it so quickly after their May 26 ugly text messaging. She was obsessed and had to kill him, destroy him for rejecting her, and that she did.

Ok, here is IMO how this *advertiser censored* crap with BN will go down & hopefully today.
It is the defense responsibility to prove that the state was withholding relavent evidence that may have effected the killer's right to a fair trial. At this point, and IMO, the defense will never prove this due to the sketchy chain of command of the original hard drive (Travis's) beginning on June 10, 2008 up until when Jodi, serving as her own attorney in August 2014, had her creepy PI Dorian Bond examine that hard drive with BN. I believe the name of the person BN would not disclose only on paper to the court was either Dorian Bond or even MDR, although I believe it was the former, not the latter. Thus prosecutorial misconduct and dismissing the guilty verdict for a new trial will be kaput. There is too much ambiguity for prosecutorial misconduct to be proven, although the defense certainly got what they wanted anyway, which was another delay.
Might the *advertiser censored* come in to the penalty phase testimony for the jury to hear? Maybe. Will it be revelant to the jury's decision? I am not sure but I think not as a mitigating factor to save her life. Again there is no proof just conjecture. Does the defense want to mitigate for the killer at the expense of continuing to make it seem like Travis was a deviant, abusive, Jeckle/Hyde that was deserved to be killed by this lying, scheming psychopath JA? That's a fine line they have to walk. If i were KN or JW, would I want that on my case history? That's a tough one. Would I risk my professional integrity for JA and drop that low as to trash the victim - well, maybe, because they have already attempted and continue to attempt to shred the US Constitution after all.
I am sincerely hoping JSS gets this bullcrap done today so trial can resume full on December 15. I can dream, can't I?
I think the jury will sit tight but only until the end of January. It may be a good thing they have off for Christmas, it would be more difficult imo to sentence someone to death during the Christmas season.

Thank you to the poster above the renamed CMJA's Christmas song to "O Wholy Night". I laughed out loud on that one.

"O Holy Night" will continue to be one of my favorite Christmas songs. Makes me mushy every time I hear it. The killer will never change that for me. When I see CMJA open her mouth to sing it, I think of the Hitchcock movies "The Birds" when Tippi Hedron gets caught in the phone booth surrounded by screeching birds. Ugly is as ugly does.

I thought of this very thing a month or so ago and wondered if it might cause some jurors to feel more, IDK, forgiving or compassionate. Maybe Nurmi made a strategic error stalling this verdict till after New Year. He just may have helped strengthen their resolve.

ETA: I'm listening to Josh Groban sing "O Holy Night" now and it is glorious!

Supposedly, but I am doubtful. I think we will find out that BN hasn't done what he is supposed to do and thus today will be cancelled.

I see I am not alone in my pessimism. Between the slimy DT, lax Judge and no conscious witnesses, I will prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought of this very thing a month or so ago and wondered if it might cause some jurors to feel more, IDK, forgiving or compassionate. Maybe Nurmi made a strategic error stalling this verdict till after New Year. He just may have helped strengthen their resolve.

If Nurmi and gang weren't so hell-bent on trying to humiliate Juan then they would realize that getting this case to the jury just before the holidays would be in their client's best interest. I would be able to vote for death even ON Christmas day but not everyone is like that. This case is not even about life or death anymore. It's like one of those soap operas where revenge is the name of the game and the bloodthirsty characters get more absurd with every passing day.

Update from Pitts on Juror #3:

William Pitts@william_pitts

Juror 3 was stopped for an expired license plate and suspended license. Cop then found out about outstanding warrant. #JodiArias

Wednesday December 10, 2014 4:47

William Pitts@william_pitts

Just got court docs in juror 3 arrest. She had a warrant for failure to pay court ordered fees on two bad checks from 2006. #JodiArias

Wednesday December 10, 2014 4:45

AZ Central:

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/mesa/2014/10/21/jodi-arias-trial-twitter-updates/17660021/
I have been feeling bad for this juror until now. I thought it was quite a coincidence that she was being arrested for something that happened in 2006. I had thought maybe someone had set her up for the arrest to get her off the jury.
From the tweet above I have changed my mind drastically. IMO she has lied from the start. No way does she have a defense attorney for a boyfriend. He would of made sure that the outstanding warrant was taken care of along time ago just so this type of thing wouldn't happen to her.
To me she seems to have some of Jodi's traits. She openly lies, thinks she is smarter than everyone else, and runs directly to media as soon as she is dismissed.
She could of been a stealth juror that was never going to convict Jodi no matter what the evidence shows. I don't believe that Juan or the Alexander's would want to keep her on as a juror. No wonder the Alexander's were so mad that day. To think they had s a Jodi wanna be on the jury.

Court today? Thurs 12/11?

:seeya: Yes ... the continuance of hearing on computer *advertiser censored*.

BUT prepared for another delay or a problem :gaah:

Oh wait, Juan's expert today so there should be NO problem !

:seeya: And Good Morning, Y'all !

BN will call JM a few names and then walk over to JA for some grinding and an adjustment. Just another day in 'Superior' Court.

Sent from clunky little mobile device.

I sure hope your right DGC.

I hope you are right. I fear that Juan's expert is there mainly to blow BN out of the water, and if BN hasn't complied and turned over his stuff, there is no water to blow him out of and we'll be in a holding pattern yet again. Or perhaps the judge will have grown a spine and dismiss the whole thing for failure to prove the motion or whatever.

Hi everyone, my first post. I have enjoyed coming here and reading everyone's thoughts and posts. I truly wish this re-trial would get on track, it's just been crazy. After the first trial my opinion was LWOP and that still stands. The family of TA needs to be able to move forward. I can't imagine being in their shoes. As to juror #3, my opinion is, I'm glad she is gone. I believe she had an agenda. As soon as I heard that she had a 2006 problem with a check, well, that was plenty of time to take care of whatever problem existed. I hope today the computer claim of deleted *advertiser censored* will be done with. My opinion is the defense won't be able to prove anything. JSS will nicely sweep it under the rug. But, I don't have knowledge of computers and have been thankful for everyone that has posted information. I'm on pins and needles to see if anything happens today.

I hope you are right. I fear that Juan's expert is there mainly to blow BN out of the water, and if BN hasn't complied and turned over his stuff, there is no water to blow him out of and we'll be in a holding pattern yet again. Or perhaps the judge will have grown a spine and dismiss the whole thing for failure to prove the motion or whatever.

Then the judge should hold BN in contempt. He has many chances to turn it over and has been defiant.

I have been feeling bad for this juror until now.

I thought it was quite a coincidence that she was being arrested for something that happened in 2006. I had thought maybe someone had set her up for the arrest to get her off the jury.

From the tweet above I have changed my mind drastically. IMO she has lied from the start. No way does she have a defense attorney for a boyfriend. He would of made sure that the outstanding warrant was taken care of along time ago just so this type of thing wouldn't happen to her.

To me she seems to have some of Jodi's traits. She openly lies, thinks she is smarter than everyone else, and runs directly to media as soon as she is dismissed.

She could of been a stealth juror that was never going to convict Jodi no matter what the evidence shows. I don't believe that Juan or the Alexander's would want to keep her on as a juror. No wonder the Alexander's were so mad that day. To think they had s a Jodi wanna be on the jury.

:seeya:

1st BBM: It appeared that way at first -- BUT NOW that we have the facts Thanks to Bill Pitts' tweet, it seems that the officer noticed her license plate was expired and that is why she got pulled over ... then expired driver's license as well as outstanding warrant.

:waitasec: Maybe she should have turned the expired license plate upside down like someone else did ... :hilarious: !

2nd BBM: Yep, these are good points ! She sounded so "full of herself" ... :gaah:

3rd BBM: That's what I think : "stealth juror" -- Zervakos II !

CMJA and the DT would definitely want to keep her.

I am so glad she is gone !

:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members