Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 10s 10 seconds ago

Judge just came in, still an empty courtroom.

Bailiff is all "all rise" and judge is like "meh be seated". #JodiArias

:hilarious:

:seeya: This fits what we are dealing with this farce of a re-trial !

keep-calm-and-welcome-to-my-nightmare.png

I wonder how many motions Nurmi will have piled up for today...He has had plenty of time to put some together.

Also, where's the meister?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 17s 17 seconds ago

Juan just sat down in front of me in a black suit.

Nurmi is here in a golden wheat colored suit. #JodiArias

Sending JSS thoughts of steely resolve and determination...

~Food Update~ WAT while we :waiting:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Upon checking the scale this morning I will be cancelling all #BurgerWednesdays until the new year.

Thank you. -The Management

Did Jen go help William Pitts with his sick baby? Surprised she hasn't tweeted yet.

"If you are not abusing me, attacking me or threatening to kill my life, there is no reason to fear."

Said no remorseful criminal ever.

This is interesting to me and I think it shows her motive.

She put this last in her list. "threatening to kill my life"

IMO, she is telling us that "her life" consisted of all her devious doings and manipulation of Travis and others. Her whole life was a lie of making others perceive her in a certain way. Travis was a threat to her because he was about to let everyone know she was a basket case of manipulation. He had the proof too and she knew it. She was about to be exposed of how devious and evil she really is and she would not let that happen. This is at least in part a big reason she killed him.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 24s 24 seconds ago

#JodiArias mom is seated. No one else yet.

Juan and Flores are at their desk.

:seeya: To start the day off ... and let's hope we continue to see photos of Juan all day today :)

635533135589526158-juan-martinez2.jpg

Prosecutor Juan Martinez cross examines Bryan Neumeister, (not pictured) a computer expert witness for the defense, during a hearing regarding allegations of child *advertiser censored* on Travis Alexander's computer in the middle of the sentencing phase of the Jodi Arias trial at Maricopa County Superior Court in Phoenix on Thursday, December 4, 2014. David Wallace/The Republic

http://www.azcentral.com/picture-ga...0/21/jodi-arias-trial-penalty-phase/15691619/

Thank you for that! It's great to see a photo of him...may today find him strong in his quest for the truth, and the ability to bring common sense and decency in this fiasco...the odds are against him, LOL (by the number of players that aren't on his playing field), but I hope he's able to show what he needs to show, to move forward in this mess.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 16s 17 seconds ago

TA family and supporters just taking their seats now. #JodiArias

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 57s58 seconds ago
Waiting on defense and #jodiarias #3tvarias
---

Finally.

Is Jodi allowed to visit with her Family while awaiting court to begin or after while waiting for the shuttle back to the cell?

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 57s58 seconds ago

Waiting on defense and #jodiarias #3tvarias
---

Finally.

BBM: I guess they are waiting on her majesty the :dramaqueen: to make her grand entrance !

:gaah:

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom · 4m4 minutes ago
Courtroom is very quiet today, I walked in and only @WildAboutTrial, JM and JSS were here #JodiArias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom · 6m6 minutes ago
Day 4 of the Evidentiary Hearing on the computer files issue is coming up. State ready to go #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member