Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/09-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it was BN that made the error. The jack of all trades & the wizard of computers gets the basics wrong LOL. Here is the conversation between JM & BN again...

JM: What time? BN: 10:27 but it was actually 9:27 in Mesa at that time. These are the times the computer showed on the log. JM: You previously testified that it was MST? BN: This is what the computer says.
JM: Did you misspeak when you said 9:27 am?

How could he make such a basic error, he's supposed to be an expert, what other errors did he make?

If CMJA did get the computer hard drive, could she have changed the time?

In Colorado the judge in the theater shooters case has said that the defense has had long enough to go over the evidence, the trial has been delayed 5 times since the shooting in 2012. Now that it is due to start in January, who wants to bet this mass shooting case will be long over before this court gets it together and sentences this murderer?

The Judge also said, the family and victims have a right to a speedy trial. Imagine that.

:seeya: To start the day off ... and let's hope we continue to see photos of Juan all day today :)

635533135589526158-juan-martinez2.jpg

Prosecutor Juan Martinez cross examines Bryan Neumeister, (not pictured) a computer expert witness for the defense, during a hearing regarding allegations of child *advertiser censored* on Travis Alexander's computer in the middle of the sentencing phase of the Jodi Arias trial at Maricopa County Superior Court in Phoenix on Thursday, December 4, 2014. David Wallace/The Republic

http://www.azcentral.com/picture-ga...0/21/jodi-arias-trial-penalty-phase/15691619/

"If you are not abusing me, attacking me or threatening to kill my life, there is no reason to fear."

Said no remorseful criminal ever.

Been following along for years on this case. Please let it end!!! Hard to follow every post with Migraine associated vertigo. Love you all for keeping me informed. :loveyou:

Update from Pitts on Juror #3:

William Pitts@william_pitts

Juror 3 was stopped for an expired license plate and suspended license. Cop then found out about outstanding warrant. #JodiArias

Wednesday December 10, 2014 4:47

William Pitts@william_pitts

Just got court docs in juror 3 arrest. She had a warrant for failure to pay court ordered fees on two bad checks from 2006. #JodiArias

Wednesday December 10, 2014 4:45

AZ Central:

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/mesa/2014/10/21/jodi-arias-trial-twitter-updates/17660021/

In Texas you can't serve on a jury if you've been convicted of passing bad checks, they make sure everyone in the room (usually 300-400 people) is aware of that fact when called down for duty, sorta surprised if AZ doesn't also have this or she slipped through during early questioning of the pools.

I have been searching for a week to find a post from last year that showed the consistencies of movies that JA watched and how they fit nicely into her testimony. They were movies she named on her My Space as her favorites. The "linebacker pose" and her yoga stretch were a couple I remember off the top of my head. While we have time, it is here on post #391, by a poster named A_News_Junkie

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...may-contain-graphic-and-adult-content*/page16

It is an interesting read

In Texas you can't serve on a jury if you've been convicted of passing bad checks, they make sure everyone in the room (usually 300-400 people) is aware of that fact when called down for duty, sorta surprised if AZ doesn't also have this or she slipped through during early questioning of the pools.

:seeya: Just jumping off your post here, geevee !

JMO ... $hit happens and people pass bad checks, intentional and some not intentional ... some make restitution and some do not :gaah:

But with respect to Juror #3, what p's me off the most is the fact that she originally LIED about it:

She originally said she was dismissed because of a JANUARY scheduling conflict -- and we know that this court has no problem delaying trial.

But then when the truth comes out, she :back: . . . and her "story" changes.

Now we know the truth: it was a traffic stop by a traffic LE who saw her License Plate was expired ... of course, when LE traffic cops stop you, they check your driver's license, of which hers was expired as well, and then LE checks their computers for warrants, etc.

If she would have come clean at first, that would have been different ...

Glad she's gone ... :notgood: having a juror with CMJA traits !

:moo:

I've become conditioned to expect delays rather than progress. Does anyone believe the misconduct/*advertiser censored* issue (which one is this hearing about, anyway) to be solved or settled today?

Next week is the last week before 2015 that there's even the possibility of a full trial week.
Does anyone think that will actually happen?

The week after is Christmas, and the week after that new year's. That takes us into 2015. Does anyone think the trial will start in earnest after the new year, or will the delays just be continued?

I suppose at some point the pace will have to pick up but I'm not expecting that to happen until well into January.

:seeya: Just jumping off your post here, geevee !

JMO ... $hit happens and people pass bad checks, intentional and some not intentional ... some make restitution and some do not :gaah:

But with respect to Juror #3, what p's me off the most is the fact that she originally LIED about it:

She originally said she was dismissed because of a JANUARY scheduling conflict -- and we know that this court has no problem delaying trial.

But then when the truth comes out, she :back: . . . and her "story" changes.

Now we know the truth: it was a traffic stop by a traffic LE who saw her License Plate was expired ... of course, when LE traffic cops stop you, they check your driver's license, of which hers was expired as well, and then LE checks their computers for warrants, etc.

If she would have come clean at first, that would have been different ...

Glad she's gone ... :notgood: having a juror with CMJA traits !

:moo:

When I first read 'scheduling conflict' I was thinking maybe she had a court date she couldn't fail to appear at. I guess she probably does now. lol

Good morning! :santahat:

Thank you DGC and everyone else posting tweets for us! :tyou:

I can't wait to see what Juan has in store for BN and the DT today--hopefully, this will be the last day of this nonsense.

I've become conditioned to expect delays rather than progress. Does anyone believe the misconduct/*advertiser censored* issue (which one is this hearing about, anyway) to be solved or settled today?

Next week is the last week before 2015 that there's even the possibility of a full trial week.
Does anyone think that will actually happen?

The week after is Christmas, and the week after that new year's. That takes us into 2015. Does anyone think the trial will start in earnest after the new year, or will the delays just be continued?

I suppose at some point the pace will have to pick up but I'm not expecting that to happen until well into January.

Yep. It's now a full-blown mess. Hearing today is about alleged misconduct, I think. The *advertiser censored* is thrown in for good measure.

Twenty minutes til we get this show back on the road. Unfortunately I do mean show. The defense theatrics need to end,IMO.

Here's hoping we can move past the computer issues and misconduct today.

It's occurred to me that our legal system assumes honor.

Jurors are expected to tell the truth in voir dire, without having to undergo lie detector tests for verification. Defense attorneys are expected to present a defense based on truths, however subjective or stretched. Attorney-client privilege is assumed to protect clients, not provide an opportunity for defense attorneys to essentially collude with their clients to fabricate half-truths or lies.

The State wields the most power in our system,and appropriately, there are a plethora of mechanisms to hold the State accountable. Not so much for the defense end of the equation.

Good morning all. May today bring an end to this attempt on the part of the DT to stall the inevitable.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 49s 49 seconds ago

So far Willmott is the only one here other than myself. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads