Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/09-11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like once again the DT have painted/filed themselves into a corner. And some time ago a certain someone mentioned Einstein?

Yes, and I'd love to know what Miss Goody Two Shoes is doing right now. Doodling, I suppose. 'Nothing to do with me' expression on her face.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
We are on a break before Jen Willmott does cross #jodiarias #3tvarias

AZL: Is there such a thing as Defence Misconduct? Any repercussions for altering evidence?

I know 0 about computers but is the implication that meister installed the incinerator file to get rid of other files then added *advertiser censored* files and tried to get rid of the incinerator file? JMO

Well, a defense team could be sanctioned by the judge or the State Bar. But no one's saying they tampered with evidence so far--just with a clone BN was using.
BUBM - I am! :moo: :D

10 minutes isn't going to be long enough for her to dig out this hole....

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 17s 18 seconds ago

Juan has no more questions.

Willmott asks for a short break.

Judge gives her 10 min recess.

Hit the pit yall! #JodiArias

So she can go call Numeister and scream at him.

If I were the judge and I had to decide which expert to trust, I'd gp with Juan's guy. Why? Because BN is the type of professional that seems like he'll try to find anything that backs up whatever the defense is clamining. Even if it means twisting things into something they are not! After all, he's the guy that saw a chihuaha smoking weed (That's what I saw) in the victim's eye.

Yes, and I'd love to know what Miss Goody Two Shoes is doing right now. Doodling, I suppose. 'Nothing to do with me' expression on her face.

According to a tweet upthread, she was busy whispering to JW as JW's objections were being overruled again and again.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
Juan- What happened when you went to make an image from TA hard drive?
Perry- It was damaged #jodiarias #3tvarias

They should be able to figure out after what date the original HD was damaged. And who exactly was still working on all the copies.

MeeBee, the way my computer forensics people always explain it to me is that an image is needed for forensic work because it is an exact copy and is protected from alteration. Reading the files using a special viewer program does not change any metadata, etc. A clone is also an exact copy but in a "live" state.

Oh ok, I thought the image was the compressed files and the copy was the clone.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2029832/backing-up-your-entire-drive-cloning-vs-imaging.html

So what did BN give Juan? Because it sounds like something the expert cannot accurately work with?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 10s 10 seconds ago

Willmott continues to object that this isn't relevant but judge is all "psschhhht..

exhibit admitted" #JodiArias

awww....did JSS give Jen a big hug after ruling against her?

Will defense get a rebuttal, and will they put Neu. back on the stand? lol

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 17s 18 seconds ago

Juan has no more questions.

Willmott asks for a short break.

Judge gives her 10 min recess.

Hit the pit yall! #JodiArias

10 minute break, long enoug for Willmott to call Neumeister and tell him he better get his cheques cashed before the state of Arizona puts a "stop payment" on it

Interesting that Wilmott wants a break. You would think that Neumeister would be in the courtroom so he could help her with what questions she needs to ask. But, of course, he's not.

WOW!
So Incinerator didn't exist back in 2008/2009 so BN added it to a harddrive!? That's a no-no
Incinerator is used to delete things and destroy them forever. A forensic expert actually did this!??

This is huge. Unbelievable.

Not only that but there was a recycle bin which was not part of the XP OS

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 27s 28 seconds ago

It shows the presence of the incinerator file in the recycle.bin file. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 6s 6 seconds ago

Willmott objects, "it's completely not relevant".

None of this matters regarding this hearing and tampering with evidence.
#JodiArias

Ha. Cannot believe Wilmott has the nerve to say that! grrrrrrr

Ok, gang, the defense and BN had 3, count 'em, at least 3 chances to turn over the original mirror image they supposedly made.

If I were JSS, I'd say, at the end of the day, that the DT had not made their case and refuse the defense one more chance to turn over the real deal, if they even have it.

IIRC, Neumeister testified that there was no incinerator on the drive???

I don't understand a whole lot, but I do get that the defense is really trying hard to get one over on the judge.

Also, I wonder if Wilmott is off somewhere in the courthouse chit-chatting with BN asking, "What the He** do I ask now?"

Interesting that Wilmott wants a break. You would think that Neumeister would be in the courtroom so he could help her with what questions she needs to ask. But, of course, he's not.

I think he is still a witness in this case so he shouldn't be in the courtroom IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scyna0895