From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5s 5 seconds ago

Juan is done.

Judge calls for noon recess.

We will be back in session at 1:30.

Willmott has a new witness to call. #JodiArias

Heaven help us.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 59s60 seconds ago
Juan to judge- Numeister has an original and we want it to compare to his copies #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 15s16 seconds ago
Willmott keeps saying the State has the original #jodiarias #3tvarias

Deja vous. Deja vous.

AZL, based upon what you can decipher from the tweets - what do you think about testimony this morning?

Anyone see any tweets about whether Dworkin's December 2009 image was made from the original 2008 image or was made from the hard drive itself (post-2009 meeting with defense)?

Although BN said all the *advertiser censored* was still on there anyway, so maybe it doesn't much matter....

So JW keeps objecting over and over, that it is irrelevant what happens to the cloned working files--they are meaningless.

HOWEVER, aren't we having this hearing because she accused JUAN of tampering with these files?

Didn't Dwork testify there was no *advertiser censored* in the first trial?

If the clones are so irrelevant and only the images matter, then why do they keep giving Juan different copies of it instead of what he has asked for?

AZLawyer, could Wilmott have succesfully introduced the *advertiser censored* found without alleging misconduct?

Yes, so now he has to change his testimony, or blame prosecution for hiding the *advertiser censored* from him.

But he can't because the *advertiser censored* was on his copy too, he just missed it. Same as Melendez.

Another thought I have is what happened to the hard drive to destroy it. It was not destroyed when the defense team got it, and the pins would not have destroyed it, it would have still been readable, the pins only made it so it would not sit in the computer (connect)

Jodi was probably gnawing on it when she was pretending to be her own Lawyer. Actually, considering her exposure to "Lawyers", she does a pretty good rendition of a Defense Attorney.

Didn't Dwork testify there was no *advertiser censored* in the first trial?

I do remember Juan telling the jury that there was no *advertiser censored* at all on Travis' computer. I love Travis and the issue of *advertiser censored* is irrelevant but it did strike me as odd.

Anyone see any tweets about whether Dworkin's December 2009 image was made from the original 2008 image or was made from the hard drive itself (post-2009 meeting with defense)?

Although BN said all the *advertiser censored* was still on there anyway, so maybe it doesn't much matter....

These are the ones I found on my feed discussing Dworkin:

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1h1 hour ago
Perry is looking at Lonny Dworkin's work. Perry says it was an image and it was created Dec. 2009 #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 1h1 hour ago
The Dworkin drive (1) had an exact image of the HD, 2 3 and 4 are just clones explains Smith. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1h1 hour ago
The Dworkin drive has exact image of the hard drive and the drive 2, 3, 4 are clones #jodiarias #3tvarias

But he can't because the *advertiser censored* was on his copy too, he just missed it. Same as Melendez.

Yep, was going back to edit and add: or say he wasn't asked to look for it, or he wouldn't have missed it. Blah blah blah

I don't know, all I'm getting out of this is that the state or the defense or both may have inadvertently allowed the computer to be modified and we'll never be sure who. And we'll never be sure where the *advertiser censored* came from, if there is any. I can't see how JSS is going to allow any of this.

Someone help me out, did BN ever had over that original yet? I hope the judge isn't allowing him to stall some more. If he doesn't want to hand over is originals then something is very fishy.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 59s60 seconds ago
Juan to judge- Numeister has an original and we want it to compare to his copies #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 15s16 seconds ago
Willmott keeps saying the State has the original #jodiarias #3tvarias

Why is Wilmott being so obtuse!? The 2008 original does not have the changes made on the laptop after 2008!

AZlawyer, I have a question that pertains to BN. You suggested his work is really good with audio equipment and the like and it sounds like you have a good opinion of him. How about him calling JM a liar and defying JSS about not providing prosecution with the original he says he saw the *advertiser censored* on? i see him as an opportunist and a paid hack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay