Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/09-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a couple of points re BN testimony. On 1st day of hearing he said he went to Mesa PD & created 2 clones (this is what JM wants). He also claimed that TA searched for *advertiser censored* using key words, these links were not attributed to a virus they were specifically searched for. He said these links were in the history not in the registry so because of that they were not caused by virus. Well BN needs to go back to computer school as I just proved him wrong on my own laptop. I went to a PSP site (extra torrent) that is well known for these types of links. I looked at the recent xvid releases & the second I clinked onto the page 2 I got 2 extra search windows. One was for finding kinky chat friends & the other was pure *advertiser censored*. So my 1 original search window turned into 3 windows, then I clicked for the next page & another extra window opened. I now have *advertiser censored* in my history that I never entered a search for.

U B Brave! Thanks!

Why would the defense want to delete the *advertiser censored* files??? JMO

As I understand it, to accuse the prosecution of tampering with evidence (set up by Neumeister). DT argue there were *advertiser censored* files but they were deleted by the prosecution. Perry is saying that there were files deleted by the incinerator program but there is no way to know what those files are. But what the DT want is the *advertiser censored* to come in. There were *advertiser censored* files, according to them, that were missed by both sides. They may not have evidence of misconduct, but they still have evidence of *advertiser censored*. It's about the putative *advertiser censored*, even though the *advertiser censored* may be due to nothing more than a virus.

Oh, and DT accused Travis of scrubbing the *advertiser censored*, PT of hiding the *advertiser censored*, while it turns out DT has used an incinerator program to tamper with files, which may or may not have been *advertiser censored* because there is no image of the HD from N to compare files. Go figure. Now I need my brain scrubbed.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 9s 10 seconds ago

Schaeffer agrees w/Willmott that if she lies under oath, it will end her career.

She acknowledges a boss is watching in court. #jodiarias

WOW !

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 35s 36 seconds ago

Maria Schaeffer says Juan Martinez looked at Travis Alexander's computer & touched it. #jodiarias

Question: I wish I knew what she means by "touched" -- turned it on -- or just looked at it ?

From WAT:

Schaeffer agrees w/Willmott that if she lies under oath, it will end her career.

WOW !

LOL! Such ********. LOL!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago

Schaeffer says she would not agree to update iTunes bc it would ruin evidence. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Schaeffer says Juan commented that he had never seen people w/so many pictures of themselves on their computers

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Juan vs. Maria Schaeffer #jodiarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 35s 36 seconds ago

Maria Schaeffer says Juan Martinez looked at Travis Alexander's computer & touched it. #jodiarias

Question: I wish I knew what she means by "touched" -- turned it on -- or just looked at it ?

Disgusting.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 27s 27 seconds ago

Juan says Judge ordered Maria Schaeffer to testify but wants to know if judge gave her permission to talk to @michaelbkiefer. #jodiarias

OMG ... MK !

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 7s 7 seconds ago

The answer is No. Maria Schaeffer did not have permission from judge to talk to Arizona Republic. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 3m3 minutes ago
Maria looks annoyed she's here
She says she saw Juan looking at TA computer and she can't recall touching computer #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Juan says Judge ordered Maria Schaeffer to testify but wants to know if judge gave her permission to talk to @michaelbkiefer. #jodiarias

OMG ... MK !

No wonder he ducked out!

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom · 2m2 minutes ago
She spoke w/ @michaelbkiefer and she had permission from #JodiArias and her team to defend MS, JM pointing out she didn't ask the judge 1st

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 3m3 minutes ago
Juan was looking at photo's on the computer and looking for *advertiser censored*. He said he has never seen so many pic's on the computer. #jodiarias

From WAT:

WOW !

End your career? But isn't that what you DO for a career? Lie, lie and lie some more?

From WAT:

OMG ... MK !

The answer is No. Maria Schaeffer did not have permission from judge to talk to Arizona Republic. #jodiarias

Is her boss there in case she needs legal advice??

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 22s 22 seconds ago

Maria Schaeffer & her perm sip a large bottle of water

while JM asks if she appeared on TV re: #jodiarias

From WAT:

OMG ... MK !

KCL...where art thou?!!

BS!! If that is what happened, then she would have immediatly reported it to the judge then!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago

Schaeffer says she would not agree to update iTunes bc it would ruin evidence. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Schaeffer says Juan commented that he had never seen people w/so many pictures of themselves on their computers

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Juan vs. Maria Schaeffer #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members