Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/09-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what Keifer went to work on:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Arizona Court of Appeals orders murder case dropped against Debra Milke on double jeopardy grounds and "egregious prosecutorial misconduct."
Of course he did, because there is absolutely NO evidence of prosecutorial misconduct in this case.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5s 5 seconds ago

During Nurmi's oral arguments, he blames JM for #JodiArias giving interviews immediately after verdict. Classic.

:gaah: OFGS, Nurmi ! You're freakin' jealous of JM !

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
Nurmi- The Sheriff allowed Ms. Arias to give an interview after she was convicted and this is misconduct #jodiarias #3tvarias

Say Whaaaaa? :waitasec:

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 27s 27 seconds ago

Juan says Judge ordered Maria Schaeffer to testify but wants to know if judge gave her permission to talk to @michaelbkiefer. #jodiarias

OMG ... MK !

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 7s 7 seconds ago

The answer is No. Maria Schaeffer did not have permission from judge to talk to Arizona Republic. #jodiarias
No wonder MK just had an emergency in which he had to leave!!!

Here's what Keifer went to work on:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Arizona Court of Appeals orders murder case dropped against Debra Milke on double jeopardy grounds and "egregious prosecutorial misconduct."

I read a bit of this case. Wasn't a detective who lied responsible for her conviction? How's that prosecutorial misconduct? If true...good for her. She ISN'T Jodi Arias. I hope Keifer gets the two cases right in his head.

Now Nurmi is Blaming Juan for CMJA giving interviews LOL PRICELESS!!!

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 7m7 minutes ago
Nurmi- Martinez was on computer looking for nude images of Jodi Arias and we can only speculate why #jodiarias #3tvarias

Nurmi- This computer was turned on!
There is dispute who turned it on but it was in the custody of Mesa PD #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 6m6 minutes ago
Nurmi- This trial is more about Prosecutorial Misconduct than it is evidence.#jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 5m5 minutes ago
Nurmi- Flores has leaked info to his wife to tweet about. Flores has spoke to press about jurors. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 4m4 minutes ago
Nurmi- There is harassment of Jodi and Maria de La Rosa by Sheriff Dept. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 3m3 minutes ago
Nurmi- The Sheriff allowed Ms. Arias to give an interview after she was convicted and this is misconduct #jodiarias #3tvarias

Ironic isn't it? That the DT team who dislikes the media so much is quick to call Michael Kiefer when it's convenient. And Maria couldn't wait to have her say in court?? She had to run to the media?? So professional!!

I remember her "interview" and she seemed rabid about it.

Maria- Juan accused us of tampering in this case and you gave us permission to defend ourselves #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
Willmott- Don't we all as lawyers have ethical obligations?
Maria- Yes #jodiarias #3tvarias

Could have fooled me. :rolleyes:

Ethical obligations? You mean like bringing proof of your heinous allegations to court? Turning over evidence when ordered? Allow the Prosecution to know of witnesses you are calling to the stand? Supporting with evidence instead of "going down the slime highway"?

At this point, the DT is probably looking for a compromise from JSS - throw out the Prosecutorial Misconduct and let us keep the *advertiser censored*.

When and how are we no longer here because of JA brutally murdering Travis ?

I suspect other judges besides JSS would have reprimanded some of the behavior we have seen in this trial.

You would be correct. Behavior displayed by the defenses witnesses are not just unprofessional and disrespectful to the prosecutor but also to the Court. I've seen witnesses be curt when crossed but I've never seen the behavior allowed in this trial. And they only do it because they have been told they can get away with it.

Nurmi- Martinez was on computer looking for nude images of Jodi Arias and we can only speculate why #jodiarias #3tvariasJen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 7m7 minutes ago
Nurmi- This computer was turned on!
There is dispute who turned it on but it was in the custody of Mesa PD #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 6m6 minutes ago
Nurmi- This trial is more about Prosecutorial Misconduct than it is evidence.#jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 5m5 minutes ago
Nurmi- Flores has leaked info to his wife to tweet about. Flores has spoke to press about jurors. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 4m4 minutes ago
Nurmi- There is harassment of Jodi and Maria de La Rosa by Sheriff Dept. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Coming from a pervert who defends sexual molesters...oh the irony is rich!

Nurmi- Whether it came from virus's or searches it was there and the existence was denied. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi- It infested the trial with pros misconduct. They want death on testimony that's untrue #jodiarias #3tvarias

Oh brother..... :doh:

Waiting ever so patiently for Juan to give his arguments ... I just got here and read all the tweets on sidebar to get understanding and I know what happened in my uneducated mind LOL

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5s 5 seconds ago

During Nurmi's oral arguments, he blames JM for #JodiArias giving interviews immediately after verdict. Classic.

:gaah: OFGS, Nurmi ! You're freakin' jealous of JM !

Um, how does he work that one out. So was it also JM's fault when you stuffed up the gas can evidence during your closing statement. Now that one was a real clanger, it even made your client gasp.

Jodi thought she was going to be acquitted- remember?

Didn't she tell one reporter- when asked WHY she was doing the interview- that she was keeping her word. or some nonsense to that effect.

As if....

I'm waiting for Nurmi to also add to this list of prosecutorial misconduct that C- he got on a term paper in his sophomore year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV