Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/09-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 16s16 seconds ago
State v Jodi Arias: Oral argument has ended. Judge Stephens is taking motions under advisement.

Ugh!!! Deny this nonsense already!!!

State v Jodi Arias: Oral argument has ended. Judge Stephens is taking motions under advisement.

Judge Stephens please, please get this right.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago  Chandler, AZ
Read what happened to Debra Milke! Instead of Det. Saldate we have Det Flores. I ask you to dismiss case or remove DP #jodiarias #3tvarias
----

OMG, there is no comparison between Saldate and Flores, yes, I hope some reading is done on that subject and the judge literally throws a book at Nurmi for that. Yeesh.

He has no shame! And again, overselling it.

Did Katiecoollady ever report back to us on what the vibe of other local attorneys in the area were, iirc she was going to be attending an event with local attorneys.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 3m3 minutes ago  Chandler, AZ
KN- Fonseca said Jodi had credibility issues not that she was liar. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Really? So if a little kid tells me a lie, it really isn't a lie. He just has credibility issues? Lordy! :doh:

Yes! And it's all your fault!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 22s 22 seconds ago

Nurmi counters that DrF didn't call Arias a liar, she said she "had credibility issues." #jodiarias

:doh: :doh: :doh: !!!

There's a distinction without a difference.

State v Jodi Arias: Oral argument has ended.

Judge Stephens is taking motions under advisement.

RBBM: Seriously, this is a "no-brainer" IMO.

:gaah: I guess JSS will take her precious time ruling ... anything to delay delay delay !

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4m 4 minutes ago

Attorneys have approached the bench. Long sizzle. #jodiarias

She wasn't offered a plea that she refused. She tried to bargain for 2nd degree murder, it was never offered!!! She then threatened to drag Travis's name through the mud. She's made good on that.

No Doubt ...+ PLUS +++++++

Film at Eleven.

RBBM: Seriously, this is a "no-brainer" IMO.

:gaah: I guess JSS will take her previous time ruling ... anything to delay delay delay !

She has to. She needs to carefully and thoughtfully and thoroughly lay out her reasons and case law why she is denying (or not, but come on) this motion.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 3m3 minutes ago  Chandler, AZ
KN- Fonseca said Jodi had credibility issues not that she was liar. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Really? So if a little kid tells me a lie, it really isn't a lie. He just has credibility issues? Lordy! :doh:

So, I get it now.......

I'm not overweight, or fat - I have height issues :hilarious:
It means my body has a fear of heights - that's all :great:

Do you guys think KN really believe this B.S. he's spewing, or is he just as slimy and evil as his client?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela