Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/19-1/5 Break

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know when it was bought? Not that I'm questioning what was on the camera per se, but do we really know that the pics Det M believes TA took were in fact taken by TA? Plus there's the matter of the pics that Det M said he had to work to try and retrieve from the unallocated portions of the memory card, the ones that were not physically deleted by the camera. That alone tends to point to an older card having been used, one that had been cleared but not re-formatted before the "new" pics of June 4th. That means that pics recovered from these spaces could have come from June 4th(though they should definitely be showing the same stamp as those from the shower/crime scene pics) but could also have been from some unknown time and possibly even from a different camera unless the Det managed to pull the meta data for them proving otherwise. I haven't seen any meta data, have you?

I believe the camera was bought in May 2008. Taylor Searle discussed the purchase with Travis.IIRC the pics were taken on a four wheeling trip they took that month.

BBM I agree we haven't seen all the pics, that may help me somewhat, but I honestly don't see what you seem to with the hair colour... to me they look like two totally different colours.

View attachment 66440

It's not platinum blonde. She was blonde when she left Mesa in April. She was blonde when she rented the car. She's not blonde after that

Do you know when it was bought? Not that I'm questioning what was on the camera per se, but do we really know that the pics Det M believes TA took were in fact taken by TA? Plus there's the matter of the pics that Det M said he had to work to try and retrieve from the unallocated portions of the memory card, the ones that were not physically deleted by the camera. That alone tends to point to an older card having been used, one that had been cleared but not re-formatted before the "new" pics of June 4th. That means that pics recovered from these spaces could have come from June 4th(though they should definitely be showing the same stamp as those from the shower/crime scene pics) but could also have been from some unknown time and possibly even from a different camera unless the Det managed to pull the meta data for them proving otherwise. I haven't seen any meta data, have you?
Iirc when Melendez was on the stand, he testified that Not ALL the pics were recoverable from the SD slot, and that a few pics were only recovered in the thumbnail /preview portion of the memory. All new cameras including TAs saves photos to 2 seperate areas the internal memory, and then the preview/thumbnail portion of the drive. The thumbnails do not have EXIF data, while the others recovered from the SD slot did. And, more than a few had this data attached and recovered as he explained he verified the time stamps on direct

Iirc when Melendez was on the stand, he testified that Not ALL the pics were recoverable from the SD slot, and that a few pics were only recovered in the thumbnail /preview portion of the memory. All new cameras including TAs saves photos to 2 seperate areas the internal memory, and then the preview/thumbnail portion of the drive. The thumbnails do not have EXIF data, while the others recovered from the SD slot did. And, more than a few had this data attached and recovered as he explained he verified the time stamps on direct

Exactly right.

Just a Heads Up -- Dr.Drew and his panel talking about Jodi's stalking tendencies now.

It's not platinum blonde. She was blonde when she left Mesa in April. She was blonde when she rented the car. She's not blonde after that

Yet this is the pic that KN portrayed as her hair colour in June 2008.
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/02/19/jodi-arias-testifies-day-7-live-blog
dogpic_0.jpg

I get that, my question though is directly related to the memory card, not the camera's internal memory.
http://jodi-arias.wikispaces.com/Flore%27s+Supplemental+Report
"Detective Melendez stated there were other unallocated photos on the digital card that he would have to work on to retrieve. He was able to retrieve these photos, which were time stamped starting on 6-4-08 at 1340 hours. The first retrieved photo was of Jodi Arias lying nude on Travis’ bed posing for a picture. There were eight pictures total, six of Jodi Arias and two of the victim Travis Alexander. All were nude pictures and some in provocative sexual poses."

One other thing that came to mind with this date thing, is what happened on April 6, 2008, could these pics have been her way of an apology and the date stamp for them was different than on TA's(I used to be a bookkeeper and using just numbers often causes a lot of confusion instead of naming the month)?
https://globaljusticeseekers.wordpress.com/2013/04/13/jodi-arias-the-beginning-to-the-end/
"April 6 Text Alexander sent to Arias”Bitter feelings brewing in me towards you,” “I’m sick of having days ruined by you. If it keeps up, I fear I’ll have a genuine dislike for you. I’m asking you before it gets to that, to stop doing it, before I start seeking revenge.”
April 6 TEXT FROM Travis to Jodi. And do not text me anything. The next thing I want is this Michelle K that is friends with Elena(?) that nobody knows but knows details about my life. Not one other thing ever. Until you have that information. Its 15 minutes it would take to get the info. But you won’t take 15 minutes… you have that information. its 15 minutes it would take to get the info. But you won’t take 15 minutes. Why because it is an Fing lie. So either text me that you are ready to tell the truth or give me your imaginary friend with the worst BS story you have ever told or leave me alone. Its a lie like no other. It is freaking foolish. There is no way out of it, you have screwed up your story so bad you can’t mend it. You are caught. When will you realize that. I do not know. You have till tomorrow. To have me this persons information before I tell all of the hughes’ leslie udy, the freemans, your parents and anyone else that matters about all the crazy things you have done. So either fess up or feel the wrath. No matter how bad the truth is I promise you the punishment will be better than the lie. This is worse than your magical email that a mysterious man you’ve never seen before wrote for you. You insult me by thinking ill believe such crap. nothing else from you til the truth. I already know your lying so why continue. After tomorrow, its gonna get real bad for you. Time to spit it out."

The photos are from 6/4/2008 per Melendez sworn testimony.

The April 6 texts are Travis demanding Jodi reveal the identity of who told her he was dating Lisa again. IMO Travis figured she'd snooped in his email and discovered this and concocted some story (like the one where people told her Matt was cheating with Bianca) about someone who knew things about him coming to her workplace and telling her

Am I allowed to say that the people on the pro CMJA site are just plain psychotic? Why would anyone laugh about a victim or a victims family? GRRRRR. I need to never go there again, ever... (making New Years resolution now.) I know evil is out there, but they take it to a while new level. Hopefully nothing bad ever happens to someone they love.

Jodi Arias Updates
@JodiAnnArias @RealSheriffJoe Why was ‪#‎JodiArias‬ unable to receive any visits on Christmas but other inmates at the jail were?

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias @RealSheriffJoe

Why was ‪#‎JodiArias‬ unable to receive any visits on Christmas but other inmates at the jail were?

Aww ... cue up the orchestra, please:

:violin::violin::violin::violin:
:violin::violin::violin::violin:

Jodi Arias Updates
@JodiAnnArias @RealSheriffJoe Why was ‪#‎JodiArias‬ unable to receive any visits on Christmas but other inmates at the jail were?

Because it's a conspiracy. :rolleyes:

JA and her small band of minions are so ridiculous. How many people does she really think give a sh** wether or not she had visits at Christmas or was able to make phone calls? Give me a break.

It's as if she genuinely thinks she has a platform and a voice.

Keep on dreaming and deluding.

I suppose it's not much different then the way she lived her life before slaughtering Travis. Fantasy and delusions.

I look forward to that delusional bubble being burst when she is sentenced to life or death.

Either way, life in prison is going to be WAY different then her time with Sheriff Joe, and not in a good way.

Keep on tweeting Jodi... while it lasts... ya loser.

The photos are from 6/4/2008 per Melendez sworn testimony.

The April 6 texts are Travis demanding Jodi reveal the identity of who told her he was dating Lisa again. IMO Travis figured she'd snooped in his email and discovered this and concocted some story (like the one where people told her Matt was cheating with Bianca) about someone who knew things about him coming to her workplace and telling her

I don't doubt that but re the date 6/4/2008, depending on the program used, or the person using it, it could mean the 6th of April or June 4th, so imo those dates could have been JA's way of paying TA back... ie using "proof" from one date to, in her mind, justify her actions on the other. People that like to "dabble" in other belief systems probably like to play number and word games too. Like her saying during her interrogation "10:53 JA: I don’t have a gun." and then at "19:06 JA: I just bought a gun.".

It's as if she genuinely thinks she has a platform and a voice.

Keep on dreaming and deluding.

I suppose it's not much different then the way she lived her life before slaughtering Travis. Fantasy and delusions.

I look forward to that delusional bubble being burst when she is sentenced to life or death.

Either way, life in prison is going to be WAY different then her time with Sheriff Joe, and not in a good way.

Keep on tweeting Jodi... while it lasts... ya loser.

Agree!

If anyone wants to get a look inside Perryville order Slumber Party From Hell ($9.95) on kindle. Wtitten by a lady who did 6 years there for a white collar crime. She describes the stark conditions, uncaring, mean guards, scary inmates. She also went through breast cancer surgery, treatment and recovery in sweltering 117 degree cell and having to fight to get proper care. It was pretty brutal and that was in a minimum security section of the prison. There she did have access to some programs and was allowed to work

BBM I agree we haven't seen all the pics, that may help me somewhat, but I honestly don't see what you seem to with the hair colour... to me they look like two totally different colours.

View attachment 66440

I do see what you mean. But all the photos taken on June 4, 2008 in the bedroom (that appeared dark as in no outside light coming in through window) and bathroom were very poor (lighting, etc). This was a new camera that Jodi was using perhaps she had not perfected how to take the photos. The other selfie was taken with Jodi's own camera in a car with outdoor light.

JA and her small band of minions are so ridiculous. How many people does she really think give a sh** wether or not she had visits at Christmas or was able to make phone calls? Give me a break.

I've been watching quite a few of these stalking/murder movies lately. You hear the same old 'I'm a victim' story in every case. Add to that a death penalty case and it just brings all the loons together. (Mikee Daniels explained this well). Arias will keep tweeting, blogging and yapping away till the day she dies. She will soon be dumped in a prison cell and forgotten. She is nothing special. Just another vile criminal with a few thugs to support her.

^^^ Good point Rose, and true. Good riddance JAA.

View attachment 66440

I agree, the photo on the left appears to have some blonde highlights, while the one on the right appears to be new brunette.

ETA: that photo with her in braids has always seemed strange to me. There's something weird or off about it. I should go back and look at the whole thing but I don't think I can stomach it. Not sure what it is other than I think she took it herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sodapop99