Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/19-1/5 Break

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some activity today?

8x0zr6.png

Ooh Juan wants to interview BNs "assistants", and BN won't provide it?

Motion Denied.

Motion Denied.

I'm especially looking forward to Dr. Demarte's testimony in this penalty phase. Her testimony will have to be geared to help the State get the DP. Juan's star witness is going to make a big impression on the jury...gargantuan!

me too Rose....garganjuan indeed!

Or, if she did use a stun gun on him, the last pic after turning around, his left shoulder is facing her:

View attachment 66154

And these marks are on his upper left shoulder (on his back):

View attachment 66153

Way too hard to tell what caused those marks but "could be" from a stun gun.

Those are the wounds I had referred to earlier that to my untrained eye could have been stun marks, at least from some of the ones shown online. As for his ability to still function, although likely with difficulty, there are also videos online showing people able to still move quite ably after being stunned, it's not like you see with those where the person dies or is down on the ground totally immobilized from them(whether due to heart condition, stronger or different kind of stun, or location of stun would all be variables).

Motion Denied.

So, old eyeball man must have something to hide, Juan has their names doesn't he? So, maybe Tony and the mystery name assistant won't agree to give up what they know. Yes, motion should be denied. Did BN ever turn over the court ordered HD? If not, he needs held in contempt. It doesn't appear JSS has the *advertiser censored* to get strict with this stuff though. It's always "work it out yourselves" BS.

I hope Juan gets to rest up a little over the break, he looks tired lately IMO. But when they do return I imagine he'll come out roaring. Sorta' like this.

untitled.png

Continuing anal sex with a man that you think has designs on young boys would really seem creepy don't you think? Nothing "normal" about that thought process IMO.

MOO

I know. I hope this fact isn't lost on the jury.

Those are the wounds I had referred to earlier that to my untrained eye could have been stun marks, at least from some of the ones shown online. As for his ability to still function, although likely with difficulty, there are also videos online showing people able to still move quite ably after being stunned, it's not like you see with those where the person dies or is down on the ground totally immobilized from them(whether due to heart condition, stronger or different kind of stun, or location of stun would all be variables).

Hard to imagine Jodi used a stun gun. That would be 2 strikes for Dr. Horn. I don't mean it in a negative light towards Dr Horn, just saying. However, due to decomp, it could have been not observed during autopsy.

So does BN come back? I am glad that last week JSS kept them later and shortened lunches. But, we need to get this "prosecutorial misconduct off the table. This jury is probably pretty much done, and, I suspect this can go into March.

Re the jury - I figure if they didn't care or wanted to bail, they had a perfect excuse to quit when JSS told them she was ruining their holidays. So they appear to be a resolute bunch, which I'd think is a good think for the state.

By "deleted" do you mean it is no longer posted? If so, that's strange.

Sorry . I deleted my own post .. On tapatalk and had to edit as i couldn't delete ..so i wrote "edited "..no worries

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Re the jury - I figure if they didn't care or wanted to bail, they had a perfect excuse to quit when JSS told them she was ruining their holidays. So they appear to be a resolute bunch, which I'd think is a good think for the state.

I would think that the longer they've stuck with it, the more invested they'll feel, and more likely to tough it out to the end. At least, that's how I'd feel.

I'm especially looking forward to Dr. Demarte's testimony in this penalty phase. Her testimony will have to be geared to help the State get the DP. Juan's star witness is going to make a big impression on the jury...gargantuan!

And for icing on the cake, Arias hate hate HATES Dr. Demarte. Can't wait to see that when the footage is finally released - Arias' eyeball daggers bouncing off cool and steely Demarte.

Hard to imagine Jodi used a stun gun. That would be 2 strikes for Dr. Horn. I don't mean it in a negative light towards Dr Horn, just saying. However, due to decomp, it could have been not observed during autopsy.

I would think that even if the PT had strong suspicions that one had been used, they didn't want to cloud the fact that JA had murdered TA with the 29 knife wounds and the bullet to his head with something they may not have had enough proof for. I'd still like to know, though I certainly wouldn't pay money for anything that may profit JA to find out(not that it would likely be based off actual evidence and not just more of her "fruitful imagination").

Exactly. This new jury hasn't seen a bloody ounce of remorse. I guess that's a good thing!

Shhh! JA is liable to come back from the holiday all teary, which her DT will try to paint as remorse over not being able to spend it with TA because of her "mental illness".... (I wonder what Santa will bring her... perhaps a couple of spare rolls of tp? I hear inmates supposedly only get one a week... though they can buy more from the canteen iirc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6