Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/19-1/5 Break

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's up for Jan. 5? Where are we with motions, objections, computer, etc.? :dunno:

It should be a busy day.

:seeya: Hi janx !

Yep ... it's going to be a busy day and no doubt, a confusing day . . . :gaah: !

And no telling what CMJA and crew have been dreaming up over the holiday break . . . :gaah: !

Thursday, December 18, 2014 was the last day of the re-trial before the holiday break, and Geffner was on the stand still being questioned by the defense !

Seriously, how much more of this carp from Geffner and the defense can the jury take ? And no doubt, JSS is going to let the DT finish questioning their witness Geff.

But come Monday, January 5, 2015, be prepared for the unexpected.

Or should I say expected shenanigans from the DT -- DELAYS and MOTIONS and BS !

:gaah:

The same thing happened to me! So glad you mentioned it. What is happening?

Got an email saying to log out and log back in.....but that hasn't worked yet. Beth and her techs are on it.

The tech team has now asked that you log out of KarasOnCrime then log back in. Please let me know what happens.

Thanks!

Beth

Still waiting for them to sort it out.

Do you all remember the 48 Hour Mystery Interview? Here is a clip that wasn't shown :giggle: Them dang Ninja's passed her two threatening NOTES after she was arrested in California!
:laugh: No wonder she is scared for her life. NOT
And in typical JA fashion, she puts so many details in this obvious lie that had my head was spinning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxU8qKolYJA

:seeya: Hi janx !

Yep ... it's going to be a busy day and no doubt, a confusing day . . . :gaah: !

And no telling what CMJA and crew have been dreaming up over the holiday break . . . :gaah: !

Thursday, December 18, 2014 was the last day of the re-trial before the holiday break, and Geffner was on the stand still being questioned by the defense !

Seriously, how much more of this carp from Geffner and the defense can the jury take ? And no doubt, JSS is going to let the DT finish questioning their witness Geff.

But come Monday, January 5, 2015, be prepared for the unexpected.

Or should I say expected shenanigans from the DT -- DELAYS and MOTIONS and BS !

:gaah:

Oh there will be more Geffner, no doubt. He's just a sounding board for Willmott as she selectively reads the journals, texts, etc. aloud. :seeya:

For those on the Karas on Crime having issues reading the Journal entries: If you're on Chrome, check your "Plugins". To do this, open a new tab and enter "about: plugins" in the search bar. Your "Adobe Reader" might not be enabled. Just click "Allow" on the plugin and you should be good to go!

For those on the Karas on Crime having issues reading the Journal entries: If you're on Chrome, check your "Plugins". To do this, open a new tab and enter "about: plugins" in the search bar. Your "Adobe Reader" might not be enabled. Just click "Allow" on the plugin and you should be good to go!

I have a tab2 android browser, anyone know how to enlarge? I'm not using chrome

I think we are all fascinated by CMJA because she looks human but shows so little of the human qualities we all relate to. It is like looking at a specimen. She is so empty inside, it is no wonder she had to create this pseudo world for herself by taking a ridiculous number of silly photos and writing all those phony journal entries - it gave the appearance of a full, fun life when, in fact, there was only a big void within this shell of a person. Just sayin'.

:seeya:

To all the peeps who are able to read CMJA's "manifesto" -- I mean journals:

Please let us know IF it is worth subscribing to in order to read them.

I think someone said it was 500+ pages :gaah:

JMO but I don't have the patience to read 500+ pages of CMJA's BS drivel, but good for those of you who can !

TIA !

JMO but I don't have the patience to read 500+ pages of CMJA's BS drivel, but good for those of you who can !

TIA !

It is, IMO. I have only subscribed for a month (two weeks left to go) for $5.99 but might do so for another month.

"MAGICIAN, HEAL THYSELF!"

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

It's in there!! Oh God I can't stop laughing!! :laughing::laughing::laughing::floorlaugh:

It is, IMO. I have only subscribed for a month (two weeks left to go) for $5.99 but might do so for another month.

It's not even the money, it's a sneaking suspicion that JA may be able to claim some of the proceeds as royalties or some such thing....

Grrr! Trying to read the Journals on Karas on Crime, using Chrome, refreshed the page as suggested by the site.......NOT working!

Me too :gaah:

Iirc wasn't the deadline Friday for nurms to appeal the COA decision

I double-checked the rules. The deadline would have been 30 days from the original order if the media's request for relief had been denied, or if it had been granted and some reasoning was provided in the order, but if a request for special action relief is granted without reasoning being provided, the 30 days doesn't start running until the reasoning is provided in writing.

I haven't gone back to see if there was really NO reasoning in the original order, but it doesn't much matter because the Ct App clerk has calendared the deadline as January 15, so the clerk obviously thinks there was no reasoning provided until the final order was released.

Good morning all! :wave:

I'm laughing at TexMex's - Stabs Einstein!! :laughing:

Obviously kaRN and Reagan don't live in California, where you NEED a car!! :wave:

So, are we guessing on what happening on Monday - aren't there two separate things happening?? As I recall the Jurors will be there for trial, but don't we also have "something" with the COA appeal?? Anyone know? TIA!!

It's not even the money, it's a sneaking suspicion that JA may be able to claim some of the proceeds as royalties or some such thing....

I am skeptical too. Why is Beth the only one with them, unless she paid the DT for them?

Do you all remember the 48 Hour Mystery Interview? Here is a clip that wasn't shown :giggle: Them dang Ninja's passed her two threatening NOTES after she was arrested in California!
:laugh: No wonder she is scared for her life. NOT
And in typical JA fashion, she puts so many details in this obvious lie that had my head was spinning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxU8qKolYJA

OMGoodness, she truly loves the sound of her own voice. What a crock!

I'm now able to read them. Pretty interesting. One line she says it drives her mad not knowing where she stands with Travis.

TIA !

Thanks DaisyD!

Cannot look at until I get to computer . Hopefully mods will be contacted :wink: by posters to consider having a dedicated thread for her journals :praying: Will be useful also to compare once the Hughes possibly print some of Travis journals in their book they will be releasing after verdict . :moo:

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I am skeptical too. Why is Beth the only one with them, unless she paid the DT for them?

Wouldn't prosecution experts have had access to them too? I would imagine the police had them first. She told them where the journals were at her house

Wouldn't prosecution experts have had access to them too? I would imagine the police had them first. She told them where the journals were at her house

Yes, I believe that's how the defense got hold of them, through discovery from the prosecution as LE would turn them over to the prosecution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaexo21