Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/3 -12/04 In recess w/hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO the expert 'gutted' any chance of the believability of pedophilia. According to tweets she stated she did not think Travis was a pedophilia. That came from a defense witness. Juan was very wise in not questioning her any further on her statement to give her any chance to change her statement. In this trial so far they only have Jodi saying he was and one of their own experts saying he wasn't. Juan will be sure to bring it up with emphasis in closing IMO.

Nurmi didn't bring up doc's disclaimer of Travis as a pedo during re-direct either, hmmmmm. Good on Juan!

William Pitts @william_pitts · 11s 12 seconds ago
Martinez pulls out the drive Neumeister turned over. He's checking it out. #JodiArias

William Pitts @william_pitts · 7s 8 seconds ago
Neumeister plugs in the drive to check it out. #JodiArias

How can you come into court not knowing every thing you can about this hard drive? Wasn't this something you would do when given a week to review and back up your expert opinion?

How can you come into court not knowing every thing you can about this hard drive? Wasn't this something you would do when given a week to review and back up your expert opinion?
Especially when its you who is calling prosecution misconduct.

@monicalindstrom: Something to think about, JSS makes this final decision so theatrics and insults are not necessary #JodiArias

Wilmott objecting! Where is Nurmi? Love to see the look on JA's face. DT's faces are probably all the same colour, purple. L0L.

I don't think JWs batting her eyelashes at JSS can save this witness....not this time!

@monicalindstrom: Something to think about, JSS makes this final decision so theatrics and insults are not necessary #JodiArias
Juan is proving his case.. He's not throwing theatrics or insults. I can't stand Monica.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 11s 11 seconds ago

Neu cloned TA's computer onto a 500gb hard drive.

Neu says there are 18gb on there. Juan insists there was much more. #JodiArias

Holy ****.
BN: "I swear I can find the *advertiser censored*!"
DT: Are you sure!?
BN: Yea just pay me this huge amount of cash and I promise I'll find it.

William Pitts @william_pitts · 26s 27 seconds ago
Neumeister: 18.3 GB cloned over. But #TravisAlexander's laptop had 55GB of space on it didn't it? #JodiArias

Maybe he's trying to impress Jodi. Did he ever spend any "alone" time with Jodi?

Because this guy didn't have enough time to learn about computer forensics...he's an audio/video enhancer. He's way out of his league and it's showing...

If he did...he needs to be prosecuted!! Accident my *advertiser censored**.

I said earlier that based on Juan's comment at the end of BN the other day that he needed to have a deputy twirling some cuffs while BN testified, ready to slap them on BN as soon as he leaves the stand. "You're under arrest for perjury and intentional destruction of evidence in a capital case."

@TrialDiariesJ: Bryan is looking at the hard drive right now #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3s 3 seconds ago

Neu explains what's missing is the viruses and quite a few malware programs to reverse engineer to see where the *advertiser censored* came from #JodiArias

Lolol. JSS makes the decision? You don't say Monica. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members