Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/3 -12/04 In recess w/hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im just waiting for the states actual expert, bryan is a tool. I love how he is now saying its hearsay ect ect when he was the one who refused to turn over HIS evidence but wanted to scream the police and state framed CMJA based on what HE said. Not fun when the tables are turned, with actual evidence and truth.

William Pitts @william_pitts · 2m 2 minutes ago
That doesn't sound good for Neumeister. He says he didn't copy over parsed space, things that didn't have anything to do with the OS.

William Pitts @william_pitts · 53s 54 seconds ago
Martinez claims there was more on the drive that Neumeister didn't provide in his clone. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 8s 9 seconds ago

Neu doesn't want to mention one of the people.

Juan has him write it down. #JodiArias

We have Gus Searcy Jr in the house!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3s 3 seconds ago

Neu explains what's missing is the viruses and quite a few malware programs to reverse engineer to see where the *advertiser censored* came from #JodiArias

He's lying. Those programs and virus won't be using 40GB worth of space on a computer. Liar.

@monicalindstrom: Something to think about, JSS makes this final decision so theatrics and insults are not necessary #JodiArias

So....stop insulting everyone with your inane tweets, monica

this is beyond crazy at this point, question when Jodi became her own lawyer did she have access to these items? I can't believe they would trust someone with evidence especially when they got caught sneaking coded messages out in magazines, forged letters etc.

William Pitts @william_pitts · 40s 41 seconds ago
So far we're talking about the copy of the drive that Neumeister gave to prosecution, not the original. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 31s 31 seconds ago

I see my comments about the substandard stapling technology did not go unheard.
Definitely using a swingline pro today. #JodiArias

LOL !

@monicalindstrom: Realistically maybe you don’t need to copy “empty space” but a clone is supposed to be just that-identical copy #JodiArias

What is she saying????

@monicalindstrom: Realistically maybe you don’t need to copy “empty space” but a clone is supposed to be just that-identical copy #JodiArias

What is she saying????
With her, who knows.. She's a.. Well.. I don't wanna say and get in trouble lol

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 19s 19 seconds ago

Some gorgeous crinkly paper noises are heard as Neu tears into some more hard drive evidence.
mmmmmmmmmmmm #JodiArias

William Pitts @william_pitts · 35s 36 seconds ago
Neumeister's replacing the drive, takinng out another one. Boxing it up like a giftwrapper at Target...taking forever. #JodiArias

This defense fiasco, if it weren't so damned tragic, will be the laughing stock of criminal trials.

The one thing I am so grateful for is this situation taints all of them- equally- IMO. They are like a cartoon story gone wrong. I would laugh my azz off if it weren't so sad for Travis' family and loved ones.

I despise these people who choose, of their own free will, to defend this murderer.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 9s 9 seconds ago

Juan wants to know where the missing gb's are.

Neu explains again the malware and viruses they removed. #JodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- How many gigs on this exhibit....Bryan-18.3 Juan- You only gave us 18.3 out of a 55 gig hard drive #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts @william_pitts · 20s 20 seconds ago
Martinez: So do the math, what's 55GB minus 18.3 GB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member