Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/3 -12/04 In recess w/hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 12s 12 seconds ago

5/31/2005 is the earliest date that Neu could find that spybot was installed.

It was changed on 12/7/2007 and then in 2008 #JodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- It says changed on 12/2007. What's the date of the access time 6/4/2008 at 2:44 #jodiarias #3tvarias

But ActiveX isn't just related to *advertiser censored*. I got a virus from it a few years ago when I had to download it to watch movies.

... Which is why I posted this. It's not just a "*advertiser censored* infection." :)

I get the feeling Monica still really wants this to be true. Still saying, regardless, it's PD's fault.

-----------------

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- But it's actually at 1:44pm not 2:44pm. SO this means TA was accessing Spy Bot on this date & time
Bryan- Yes #jodiarias #3tvarias

If discussing another case, please just add who Eric Williams is. Thanks.

he murdered one two judges and wife for prosecutioning him for theft of county computer monitors. He was lost his license and was fired from his justice of the peace. He planned for a long time. He will get death. This is Texas

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- It says changed on 12/2007. What's the date of the access time 6/4/2008 at 2:44 #jodiarias #3tvarias

What a coincidence! That's the day JA was there killing Travis!

Gosh, it would be great if they could prove that a "photo CD" infected Travis' computer with these *advertiser censored*-parent-searcher virus'(wth?) on the day of his murder- wouldn't it?

BBM: Maybe Juan is going to prove that?

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
Juan- But it's actually at 1:44pm not 2:44pm. SO this means TA was accessing Spy Bot on this date & time
Bryan- Yes #jodiarias #3tvarias
----

I thought the nude pics were being taken at this time?!

As if we needed more evidence, just think how remarkable Juan's grasp of all these details is. He is amazing!

This isn't his first rodeo! Thanks to the defense, he had plenty of down time to work with his expert.

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- Was this installed at June 3, 2008?
Bryan- It could be installed and re installed #jodiarias #3tvarias

Oh, I'm loving this and pretty much understand it too. This is awesome!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 10s 10 seconds ago

Judge calls for recess until 1:30.

Neumeister has some parsin' to do still. Parsin' over burger perhaps? #JodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- When was it installed on June 3, 2008?
Judge has called recess until 1:30pm #jodiarias #3tvaria

Why?????

William Pitts @william_pitts · 57s 58 seconds ago
lunch recess already... ending with SpyBot questions.

I get the feeling Juan is gonna prove that jodi infected his computer on purpose and put all the *advertiser censored* there. This is awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
P.I_Ms.Wilson