Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 2/5 - 2/9 - Break

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It came out in Dr. Demarte's testimony Friday that Jodi has a new claim that she was either assaulted or molested at a tender age, although she did not name the person who allegedly did this. I think Jodi wants the jury to infer it was her dad and her mom new and turned a blind eye. There is a psychologist on the jury, and judging just by their questions, some very smart folks who are not buying what Jodi Arias is selling.

View attachment 68999

Yep. But the curious thing is.....didn't Geff or F say she was fogged around age 12 or so, and implied that it was due to sexual abuse?

So is the dad watched a different episode? Or, the same but the fog didn't roll in for another 7 years, though she says she didn't even remember it at the time.

So the fog rolled in 7 years after she already forgot? Huh?

Lambie, I don't believe that Travis let her in at all that night. I truly believe that he was sound asleep and she let herself in instead. I also believe that before she went upstairs to "surprise" him she was on his computer doing whatever it was she needed to do to see what he had been up to.

MOO

Agree 100%. She was in his house long before he was aware she was there.
I also believe the sex pictures were manipulated and staged by JA and not consensual on Travis' part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli