Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@jeffgoldesq
Sitting behind #JodiArias today and much closer that usual. With her hair up, her creamy neck and shoulders beckon...the hangman's noose.
10/6/14, 2:42 PM
Oh gawd...a rehash.

LOL...and I just had my midday snack!

He did NOT have to phrase it like that. He chose to. Why?!

Jodi saying she has "regrets". Someone que up the song from Frank Sinatra:

"Regrets? I've had a few. But then again, too few to mention.
i did what I had to do, and so it goes without exemption.
i've lived a life that's full. I've traveled each and every highway.
oh but more, much more than this...
I DID IT MY WAY!"

Yep, that's Jodi.

A few months ago she sold an artwork entitled "Frank Sinatra."

So very very sad and true! And, these things she alleges she saw didn't bother her enough to stop seeing him, to just leave him alone. Nope, she continued on with the "relationship"! Right. Her words, her actions - 180 degrees out of phase with one another. And you're right, in what way are her accusations mitigating factors? She never once claimed to have killed Travis because of the (non-existent) photos. There seems to be no bottom to the darkness that is her depraved soul.

bznbear :seeya:

Arias has been out to inflict as much pain as possible right from the very beginning. She could have murdered Travis in a relatively painless way (if all she wanted was for him to be gone due to jealousy or whatever) but she made sure that suffered during those last few minutes of his life. She could have just said that she murdered him in a rage but she chose to go with the self-defense route complete with character assassination. Even now she could possibly escape death row by admitting to murdering an innocent man. But she won't. She'd rather die than do that. She lives and breathes to inflict suffering. Even Ted Bundy wasn't like this. This woman is truly evil incarnate.

Speaking of depraved. L. Roberts at AZ Central misspoke. She said the jury had found only especially cruel as an aggravator. That was not jurors, it was a prior female judge who found only one, cruelty but not depravity or heinousness. So, the jurors were not able to consider those qualities.

It sounded as though Arias had already filed the motion she was trying to speak to today. Has anyone seen it yet?

Oh gawd...a rehash.

LOL...and I just had my midday snack!

He did NOT have to phrase it like that. He chose to. Why?!

lol, sorry! I was just wondering if he'd been substituting vodka in his water bottle or something so I had to look it up.

It sounded as though Arias had already filed the motion she was trying to speak to today. Has anyone seen it yet?

I really am interested in knowing about this motion.

:seeya: I think everyone forgot about it . . . LOL !

It was probably "sealed" ...

But still, maybe someone can tweet one of the reporters and see if they have looked into getting a copy ?

TIA !

Jodi saying she has "regrets". Someone que up the song from Frank Sinatra:

"Regrets? I've had a few. But then again, too few to mention.
i did what I had to do, and so it goes without exemption.
i've lived a life that's full. I've traveled each and every highway.
oh but more, much more than this...
I DID IT MY WAY!"

Yep, that's Jodi.

Someone skilled with video could make one of the killer...using that song in the background.

@jeffgoldesq: Told you earlier #JodiArias looking somber. Today first tweet in 6 days from "her" admits "She had regrets" Regrets? You butchered TravisA.

Had? Past tense duly noted. Could have happened during her "fog".

Does anyone e know where Linda7NJ is? Haven't seen her here in a while - hope she's ok.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne