Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TrialDiariesJ: This female juror saw some media coverage. She's the one that was involved in an abusive relationship #jodiarias

From Jen's Trial Diaries @ Twitter:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 6m 6 minutes ago

Another female juror in the box. Juan asks about coverage of trial. She said she watched reenactments #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 4m 4 minutes ago

This jurors parents were abusive to eachother #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3m 3 minutes ago

This juror remains on #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago

This female juror saw some media coverage. She's the one that was involved in an abusive relationship #jodiarias

G
@ericksonvision
Juan Martinez now grilling a prospective #jodiarias juror as to whether previous media coverage will influence her.
10/7/14, 12:51 PM

@ericksonvision
She says its not so much the media coverage but that her friends were always talking about it. #jodiarias
10/7/14, 12:53 PM

@ericksonvision
Martinez asking woman if she ever saw him on TV signing an autograph. She says she saw it on the news. #jodiarias
10/7/14, 12:54 PM

@ericksonvision
Prospective #jodiarias juror says friend who talked about case with her is "opinionated, abrupt, and abusive." Some friend.
10/7/14, 12:57 PM

@ericksonvision
The woman asked to return on October 16th. #jodiarias
10/7/14, 12:57 PM

I want her OUT!

From Jen:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 23s 22 seconds ago

This female juror stays on #jodiarias

From Jen's Trial Diaries @ Twitter:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 6m 6 minutes ago

Another female juror in the box. Juan asks about coverage of trial. She said she watched reenactments #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 4m 4 minutes ago

This jurors parents were abusive to eachother #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3m 3 minutes ago

This juror remains on #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago

This female juror saw some media coverage. She's the one that was involved in an abusive relationship #jodiarias

Out as well.

@TrialDiariesJ: I think we may get a lunch �� #jodiarias

From Jen:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 21s 22 seconds ago

I think we may get a lunch �� #jodiarias

Juan better be saving his 10 strikes for anyone with abuse in their past. And anyone who thinks HE likes the lime light.

Juan better be saving his 10 strikes for anyone with abuse in their past. And anyone who thinks HE likes the lime light.

I agree 100%. Imagine if you're being interviewed to be a juror in this case. Words, written or otherwise are precious, why would anyone mention the prosecutor's love of the limelight unless they felt quite strongly about it? I really hope Juan gets rid of this one.

Glad for a lunch break , I really should be working - see you folks later!!

Let her go! What a strange thing to comment on considering the fact that the defendant has thrown herself in front of the cameras with makeup on and everything!

IDK...there is a reason she stayed on. I think we missed some context in that exchange but I got the impression JM joked about her possibly thinking he was an SOB for liking the limelight, and she must have given a good response 'cause she is still on.

I'll he'll strike her anyway, just to be safe. They had to do the same thing for a juror in the Michael Dunn trial who made a joke about Angela Corey during jury selection. He said he could be impartial and it was just a joke. But it's too risky. And they booted him.

I agree 100%. Imagine if you're being interviewed to be a juror in this case. Words, written or otherwise are precious, why would anyone mention the prosecutor's love of the limelight unless they felt quite strongly about it? I really hope Juan gets rid of this one.

Here's where Kieffer's bias can play a role. Anyone looking to his op ed "articles" are going to see JM thru a very warped lens.

Here's where Kieffer's bias can play a role. Anyone looking to his op ed "articles" are going to see JM thru a very warped lens.

And that is EXACTLY what he wanted. It worked like a charm.

IDK...there is a reason she stayed on. I think we missed some context in that exchange but I got the impression JM joked about her possibly thinking he was an SOB for liking the limelight, and she must have given a good response 'cause she is still on.

I hope so. I'm not catching the drift of so many of these tweets. I SO wish we could hear audio, at least.

G

I want her OUT!

Just saw this Beth Karas Facebook post (apologize if it was already posted):
Beth Karas
7 minutes ago
"Juror is questioned individually about media exposure to this case last year. She watched Nancy Grace and believes NG is abrupt and opinionated. She just made the cut and will return on 10/16 for the final round. "

So.. Maybe her 'friend' really was a little opinionated? maybe the friend she heard was NG? She can be just a bit opinionated...IMO
I so miss hearing Beth Karas regularly - and she's usually spot on,
Relying on tweets is so frustrating!

Jodi saying she has "regrets". Someone que up the song from Frank Sinatra:

"Regrets? I've had a few. But then again, too few to mention.
i did what I had to do, and so it goes without exemption.
i've lived a life that's full. I've traveled each and every highway.
oh but more, much more than this...
I DID IT MY WAY!"

Yep, that's Jodi.

@jeffgoldesq: Jennifer takes gloves off with JM in #JodiArias and speaks her own objections now. At a girl! Oops sidebar.

I'm beginning to think Jeff Gold may have a thing for CMJA or JW. What clued me in when he added #chauvinist in tweet about JM and his "go girl" comment to JW (not to mention his many comments about CMJA' s appearance...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc