Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully I disagree, I am a functional BPD and my medication DOES NOT have any worse side effect than an over the counter anti histamine...

It is the best pill I have been on and all others I've been on have had serious side affects, it is probably very different in Australia medication wise but lithium is rarely used as a BPD medication, in saying that it was the first medication I was given (as I've worked my BPD butt off to get stable) and I NEVER had the lithium shakes, it did however cause me to have blackouts where I was awake but not consciously present, one time I blacked out in the car driving my kids, i immediately stopped using lithium.

I'm not excusing arias for her actions, but if you look into BPD and abandonment issues it can make us BPD's do crazy thing, there's a comment unthread about her driving long distances and that she may of used stimulants, however many of our medications for BPD affect sleep, your generally trialled at the start of diagnosis on anti psychotics and sedatives..

BPD is an extremely horrible disease, one that is still very misunderstood on how to treat effectively and usually the BPD sufferer is also in denial, we deny everything in life so well, because sometimes it's better to have a nice story to share amongst the friends that are strong enough to stand by us rather than to tell the truth on how awful your life had truly been..

Thank you for sharing your journey with this disease. Yes, it is horrible. My mother and granddaughter have both been diagnosed with BPD. My granddaughter, in addition to several meds, receives dialectical behavior therapy. That has given her tools in which to recognize and help minimize her emotional outbursts. While there's no known cure for BPD, I truly believe having as many facts as possible about it is of significant benefit, for those afflicted and their family members.

From Jen's Trial Diaries:

Jen's Trial Diaries retweeted

Tammy Lynne @tammylynne67 · 25m 25 minutes ago

In the courthouse! Saw Jen @TrialDiariesJ being interviewed on steps. Beautiful day for #Justice4Travis #jodiarias tick tock

Jen's Trial Diaries retweeted

Javier Soto @JavierSotoTV · 11m 11 minutes ago

“@TrialDiariesJ: @JavierSotoTV @mikewatkiss3tv Thanks guys!” No, thank YOU! Always great insight #3TVArias

"Fashion Report" from the Tweeters . . . lol !

From Jen:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 44s 45 seconds ago

Nurmi has a dark grey suit and a bright purple tie today. He's being flashy #jodiarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Nurmi is here. Dark gray suit and blueberry tie. #jodiarias

Is this the one that JSS gave to another judge?

No. This is the motion to dismiss the death penalty. We're not sure what the other one is about but some have guessed that it's got something to do with the inadequacies of Judge Stephens. JA blames everyone for her woes...surprise, surprise. :facepalm:

From JEN:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago

Juan is here with a khaki suit and black/grey tie #juantiereport

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 36s 36 seconds ago

Juan just arrived in a tapioca suit and black tie. I got nothing else yet. #jodiarias

:juanettes::juanettes:

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Willmott and Maria just arrived. Gray jacket black dress for Willmott. Minimal bling. Perky attitude. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5s 5 seconds ago

Juan sits semi reclinated with knee up on deskular region as we wait. #jodiarias

Yes, Dr. DeMarte diagnosed Arias with co-morbid conditions: transient stress related paranoid ideation. She also characterized her as a manipulative liar & a narcissist. But for all that, her conditions did not impel her to murder. That was a decision she came to well in advance of her crime. She thought she had planned cleverly, to avoid detection. It was a sustained and evil urge. After fleeing to Yreka, she packed a gun & knives for yet another getaway. That is consistent with her preferred method of attack, seen in her premeditation.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 16s 16 seconds ago

Juan just poured a tasty cup of court water. We are still chillin. #jodiarias

:juanettes:

From Jen:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 6s 6 seconds ago

Jen Willmott is here in lavender. Let the matchy matchy clothes begin! #jodiarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 35s 36 seconds ago

Tanisha and gang just arrived and are taking their seats. Counsel is at the bench. #jodiarias

From JEN:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 57s 57 seconds ago

Tanisha, Harold and friends are here #jodiarias

:grouphug:

From JEN:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 28s 28 seconds ago

#jodiarias is in stripes so no jury today hmmmm

No. This is the motion to dismiss the death penalty. We're not sure what the other one is about but some have guessed that it's got something to do with the inadequacies of Judge Stephens. JA blames everyone for her woes...surprise, surprise. :facepalm:

Well. as much as I dislike Jodi, the part about Judge Stephens inadequacies doesn't seem all that unrealistic to me. The only reason this trial turned into a circus is because Stephens didn't keep a tight rein on those lawyers. She needs to learn when to tell Nurmi and Wilmott to sit down and shut up,
and I haven't known her to do it a single time.

When asked if they can approach the bench for yet ANOTHER sidebar........the answer should be "NO, we have talked enough, move on."

There are a whole lot of judges out there that wouldn't put up with the kind of games and manufactured drama that Jodi's defense team brings into the courtroom. It makes our entire judicial process look like a big joke.

From WAT:

Judge Stephens sits forward with hands together and she jibble jabbles with counsel. No #jodiarias in the courtroom yet.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Juan and Willmott look like an even 4 feet today. Nurmi towers over them as they are still at the bench in a sizzle. #jodiarias

From JEN:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago

The jury was probably already notified and may not be sworn in now until opening statements. Waiting on word #jodiarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago

Judge Stephens sits forward with hands together and she jibble jabbles with counsel. No #jodiarias in the courtroom yet.

#jodiarias snuck in. I didn't see her come in. She is seated and talking to Maria. Gray top. Bangs to the right side. Smiling.

From JEN:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago

Lawyers are at a sidebar with Judge #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 7s 7 seconds ago

No objection to penalty phase instructions. So done #jodiarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 6s 6 seconds ago

#jodiarias has her prison stripes on. Some motions now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noizewarr