Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She better pray that her jury isn't composed off only women. Women see right through her. Grr, I wish her lying self would take the stands again. Liar.

Sadly, I just dont see her getting the DP... best I can see is her getting LWOP ... and Im not so sure Judge Sherri will hand her that sentance...hopefully I am very wrong ...

You are very wrong. First, JSS has to pretend she's impartial. I'm great at reading people, she hates JA as much as we do. She will NEVER grant her the possibility of parole. 2nd, even if she does, that doesn't mean she gets parole after 25 years. Arizona law is different, she won't EVER EVER EVER be getting out of jail alive, no matter what the sentence is.

Henri DelRey ‏@Henri_DelRey 3m3 minutes ago

in courtroom Today 3 sisters & brother of #TravisAlexander also #jodiarias mother, father, brother & sister

Nothing !

:gaah: And it's frustrating that we're missing all the action !''

:seeya:
I agree, and if she is so innocent, you would think she would want the world to see and hear all of her friends and family speak on her behalf about what an upstanding human being she is... I mean they have had more than a year to find at least one.

And I have to admit I am curious about what the new Nurmi looks like. I do hope he understands that no matter how much weight he loses he will never be Juan... there can only be one!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 27s 28 seconds ago

Juror instructions over. 10 min recess called. #JodiArias

I'm thrilled she's arrogant enough to assert remorse as a mitigator. Maybe that will allow JM to open the floodgates of damning interviews and tweets etc proving otherwise.

It's an absolute travesty that Arias- the perpetrator of such a grisly crime- is now trying to claim PTSD from said crime....just...:gaah:

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 29s 29 seconds ago
10 min break #JodiArias #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 58s 59 seconds ago
Judge is explaining relatives can speak at this trial #JodiArias #3TVArias

There are currently 154 users browsing this thread. (77 members and 77 guests)

C'mon in guests, we're a friendly bunch with the same goal in mind, justice for Travis. :)

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 2m2 minutes ago

Kirk Nurmi asks why Judge Stephens did not ask the jurors if they saw media coverage of the trial.

I agree, and if she is so innocent, you would think she would want the world to see and hear all of her friends and family speak on her behalf about what an upstanding human being she is... I mean they have had more than a year to find at least one. *snip*

Nope, not her. It's all about getting her twisted way. She's been led to believe that there is an angry mob wanting to see her get sentenced to death and she wants to deny them the spectacle. She thinks she's showing who's in control. I think that everything Jodi does is about getting things her way, regardless of outcome. It's part of why I was hoping they would take the DP off the table and deny her any input or say in her fate *at all.* She wouldn't even get an appeal on the State's dime then. I think it would be devastating to her, and I'm just petty enough to want to see that.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago
#jodiarias brother has on a purple ribbon for Domestic Violence Awareness #3TVArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 57s 57 seconds ago

Nurmi stay reclinated as the courtroom is pretty much empty. Juan is chatting with Travis fam/friends #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member