Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3m 3 minutes ago
#jodiarias brother has on a purple ribbon for Domestic Violence Awareness #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago
#jodiarias brother has on a purple ribbon for Domestic Violence Awareness #3TVArias

:gaah: I wonder IF CMJA's mother has one on also ?

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 2m2 minutes ago

Kirk Nurmi asks why Judge Stephens did not ask the jurors if they saw media coverage of the trial.
Uhhhh Nurmi because unlesss you have been living under a rock and never watch any tv you would have at least seen a blip of the trial. You're going to be on an impossible task to find someone who HASN'T seen it

I wonder where seque is?
I need a drink....:toastred::laughing:

I now only feel bad about their papa. This young man I feel has been brainwashed....

HLN is talking about this case, but I hate this "social media" focus and format and am not real fond of the hosts. Maybe HLN is trying to Change their demographic and market to 20 somethings but it feels weird that they are then trying to cover real stories like this one.

I have a hard time giving them credibility for accurate reporting on the trial.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 59s 59 seconds ago
Judge Stephens says trial will last until Dec 18th #jodiarias #3TVArias

And I know just the Christmas gift I'd like to see the jury give her....

The Alexander family should be wearing blue ribbons. He is a victim of domestic violence...stalking and MURDER! Maybe the jury would understand who the victim is in this case.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 29s 29 seconds ago
10 min break #JodiArias #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 58s 59 seconds ago
Judge is explaining relatives can speak at this trial #JodiArias #3TVArias

BBM: Hmmm ... When I saw this I was wondering IF CMJA and her DT will have her brother or father speak for her ?

Her father and brother are in the courtroom today ... and brother is wearing a "DV ribbon" -- :gaah:

:moo:

How many "headaches" and delays do we think JA will cause this time?? This woman is a master at manipulation, and distraction. It will be interesting to see how often she is able to 'deflect' Justice for Travis.

I personally, would love for the Judge to be more in control, but not counting on it. I just hope they all see through the charade.

Arias is the poster child for DV... I hope the whole world is more aware of female on male DV thanks to the murderer and her family.

The Alexander family should be wearing the blue ribbons. Travis was the real victim of domestic violence....stalking and MURDER! He is the victim not her

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are the opening statements televised?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago

Willmott chomps on a granola bar as we continue to enjoy the 2,5 million dollar swingset at court. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

For those who don't know yet, the #JodiArias trial will not be live streamed. Enjoy my words.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 36s 36 seconds ago

It's a shame that @bskoloff will not be doing this trial with me. It's way too quiet in hurrrr without him. :( #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member