Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Selected Tweets from the courtroom, from the break until lunch recess.

I will post complete Twitter transcripts from this morning's court session individually in a little while. I have @michaelbkiefer, @TrialDiariesJ and @WildAboutTrial today.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 9s 10 seconds ago
Blah Blah about Travis being a master manipulator #jodiarias
What I don't get is that if Travis was so manipulatively charming why didn't every other woman turn into creepy stalker girl just to be with him?

I wonder if Nurmi knows there are Mormons on the jury, and he's aiming this line of questioning directly at them, in hopes they'll judge Travis instead of JA.

I wondered this too and some have speculated that the DT is honing in on one juror (I'm thinking she might be LDS).

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 53s53 seconds ago
Fonseca says that Alexander and #JodiArias were engaging in the same sex behavior as many couples. Nothing unlawful. Lunch break.

Smoke 'em if ya got 'em.

Does anyone know if any other tweeter has tweeted this same thing? Because from what I have been reading Fonseca is saying that the sex behavior between JA and Travis was not the same as many couples. That it was "unlawful" since she was declaring that he (Travis) was interested in "little/young girls". So is Kiefer once again blowing smoke to cover for his defense team or did the "Dr" actually say what he tweeted?

I wish the tweets would tell us if JSS is sustaining ANY of Juan's objections.

Despite multiple pleas - we are still wondering (I did see one "sustained" tweet this morning however - so 1 is better than none (?) - I guess)

I'm going to have to step away until she's done with the pedo lie. Can't stomach it. But I'm positive JM will SHRED thst lie again.

Shame on Dr. F. She's an expert on perverts? If so she knows better.

Go relax a bit. Gee, what a perfect segue from JA told some truths to JA saw the pedo pics. Sorry, just such a debauched defense.

PS, my thanks button is so not working no matter how many F5s. Thanks for so many great posts!

I have a headache and vomiting over this testomoney so I guess this a normal reaction ....

I saw a few familiar faces head off to the Intern'l Character Assassins' Bureau for lunch.

From AZ Central:

Tom TingleVerified account @TomTingle2

Defense witness Dr. L.C. Miccio-Fonseca looks at the jury as she testifies in the #JodiArias sentencing retrial Mon

B2qhUK8IcAAUI-I.jpg

Link: https://twitter.com/TomTingle2/status/534416879373533184/photo/1

Tom TingleVerified account @TomTingle2

#KirkNurmi questions defense witness Dr. L.C. Miccio-Fonseca in #JodiArias sentencing retrial Mon. ##JodiAriasTrial

B2qiz9nCYAAcyny.jpg

Link: https://twitter.com/TomTingle2/status/534418525566537729/photo/1

That motion is huge. I think it's as we expected, Jodi was up to no good while acting pro per. Another one bites the dust?

What I don't get is that if Travis was so manipulatively charming why didn't every other woman turn into creepy stalker girl just to be with him?
BINGO! My point, too. All these e-mails are supposed to show how manipulative Travis was, but the other women just decided to move on. Nobody else turned into a psycho killer.

Why was Jodi peering into Travis' windows at his home when other women were there visiting? Jodi said it was Travis' fault because he was trying to 'woo' Jodi back into his life.

@TrialDiariesJ: Bombshell Motion for Sanctions Filed by Juan Martinez in the #JodiArias Re-Trial http://t.co/cRDI0xJVw1 #TheTrialDiaries

Not really surprising that Nurmi and co decided to go against court orders and instead handed over a copy of a hard drive that belonged to someone else. Yet Nurmi has the nerve to claim that Juan is doing shady things.

MOO

Not really surprising that Nurmi and co decided to go against court orders and instead handed over a copy of a hard drive that belonged to someone else. Yet Nurmi has the nerve to claim that Juan is doing shady things.

MOO

And then damaged the Compaq so their findings couldn't be verified.

I don't anticipate Juan getting his turn anytime soon, they still haven't covered the "your the worst thing that ever happened to me" stuff.

@TrialDiariesJ: Fonseca is saying Travis is directing the sexual photography shots and his sexual interest is very high #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: The pictures of Jodi w/ no pubic hair and pig tails laying on the bed is also another indicator he likes the young girl look #jodiairas

So not to be crude but I have nothing in that region because my partner likes it does that make him a paedophile

Apparently the good doc doesn't know about going full Brazilian.

Nurmi has hired a consultant and learned his lessons in the first trial imo. The clever, underhanded, malicious and amoral strategy they have adopted is mind-numbing and infuriating.

Also wanted to say to those who are feeling "unhealthy" fury--don't be too alarmed because the extreme feelings/reactions being experienced by many posters here are identical to the emotional/physical responses reported by people who have been exposed to BPD females with NPD traits. CMJA's signature is all over this strategy--she is truly a repulsive waste of space on this earth.

With one important distinction: no one here knows JA personally or is involved in her life & JA is not involved in anyone's life here. The choice to follow this murder case rests solely on each WS member and there is no requirement that says one cannot take a break or opt out completely. In fact, if one's emotional health is being impacted by following this or any case, then that's a sign to step away from it and take charge of one's own well being. No one here should be having symptoms of PTSD caused by Arias or her trial.

Nicole Goodman Esq ‏@msesquirette 2h2 hours ago
#JodiArias I'm glad I am not there to hear this pedo crap story I wouldn't be able to restrain myself from doing the BS cough loudly :giggle:

I do not understand how a court of law/justice system allows a convicted killer to continue to spew hate and lies thus victimizing Travis again and again in this penalty phase, these are not mitigation factors, but another mini trial in itself, WTF???!!!

This phase should have been over already. pfffft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub