Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TrialDiariesJ: This email talks about how much Lisa loves Travis and marriage. The expert says this shows Travis is persuasive #jodiarias #3tvarias

Sounds to me like he WAS INTIMATE, and did have loving qualities. It was Jodi that scared Lisa away, not Travis.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Nurmi stands with his hands behind his back as Dr. F reads from the email. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 31s 31 seconds ago

In the email she talks about how much she loved TA and wanted marriage.

Shows the "infectiousness of TA" explains Dr. F. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 17s 17 seconds ago

Dr. F says this shows that there is yet another female who is struggling to stay away from Mr. Alexander. #JodiArias

Lol what?! Likening Lisa's behavior to Jodi's is just disingenuous. Oh my god...

Just so tired of the victim on trial defense! Grrrrrr

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@TrialDiariesJ: This email talks about how much Lisa loves Travis and marriage. The expert says this shows Travis is persuasive #jodiarias #3tvarias

Lisa testified that she repeatedly told Travis to date others as she was not ready for marriage at this time.

@TrialDiariesJ: Lisa- "You told me to seduce you, so I tried. We touched each other inappropriately and I'm sorry for that." #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Lisa says "we could have messed up Tues night but we didn't. Thank you for being so strong." #jodiarias #3tvarias

Um, doesn't that suggest Lisa wanted to have sex and Travis put a stop to it? Such a sexual deviant...

What do emails FROM Lisa to Travis have to do with this killer's mitigation trial?

Deflection, deflection, deflection....and Nurmi's hypnotic S-L-O-W rhythmic voice hypnotizing everyone into a deep deep sleep.

Omg breaking news!! Girls loved a dude. Thank you for bringing this to my attention, DT. I feel better now. I did not know what that was I felt for my own boyfriend. Thought it was gas.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 8s 8 seconds ago

#JodiArias has her glasses on and watches the action.

Dr. F says with Jodi and TA there were no boundaries sexually like with Lisa.

@TrialDiariesJ: The expert says that Lisa took all the fault and let Travis out of it just like #JodiArias #3tvarias

Good god

This carp insults the jurors' intelligence. Young women are on that jury. I don't see them buying into the helpless girl overwhelmed and made powerless by his majestic charisma defense.

@TrialDiariesJ: The expert says that Lisa took all the fault and let Travis out of it just like #JodiArias #3tvarias

Good god

She thanked him for being strong. Sounds like she took some of the blame there.

What do emails FROM Lisa to Travis have to do with this killer's mitigation trial?

Yep. A less timid judge would remind Nurmi that arguing residual doubt, which he's doing, is impermissible.

@monicalindstrom: Not having boundaries is okay if both consenting adults are in agreement, trouble is that feelings are there too #JodiArias

:facepalm:

Omg breaking news!! Girls loved a dude. Thank you for bringing this to my attention, DT. I feel better now. I did not know what that was I felt for my own boyfriend. Thought it was gas.
Or indigestion [emoji12]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member