Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juan really is amazing. His mind is sharp in a way mine can't even go.

And didn't JM ask the judge to admonish a witness in the main trial? He appears to be doing fine. The expert is showing her true colors which is not good for defense. The expert wants to this a trial about Travis which will not go unnoticed by this jury. JM can handle himself. That is why we all like him. lol :loveyou: jmo

I hope it does not go unnoticed by the jury. I think it influenced the first jury somewhat which resulted in hung jury. I sincerely hope this jury has more on the ball and can see the combative and biased witnesses for what they are.

Please stay on topic. Chit chats go over to the Sidebar. We only want tweets from the courtroom in this thread.

Thanks, Lambchop

You know what will be interesting. moo, when this disrespectful non expert lunatic has to answer juror questions, she is going to require more coaching and a new M.O.

But she will be allowed to "finish" her answers. :gaah:

JM is thrilled IMO. That's why he doesn't object or ask the judge to reprimand her. But the judge ought to do it without being asked. If she doesn't want to do it in front of the jury, she should do it on the break. Like when she asked the witness to make sure not to speak after an objection, she could add, "and also please try to summon up an ounce of respect for the court."

Yes, this! And I can't understand why JSS doesn't do this...she has no problems asking the public not to react.

A sexpert that doesn't want to answer sex related questions. Chuckle.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 43s 43 seconds ago
Interesting she completely dissected Travis's sexual behaviors but won't Jodi's and won't even answer questions! #jodiarias #3tvarias

This won't be lost on the jury.

I bet Juan is an amazing chess player, by witnessing his courtroom behavior.

It got me thinking of a hand carved chess set with real life prosecutors on one side and defense attorneys on the other. Wouldn't that be funny?

I'm gonna be hangin with our prosecutor Cathy Hughes tonite...I'll conduct a mini interview on her impressions on JSS and report back. ;)

Arias said she got the shakes from the raw sexual exposure that destroyed her rep in the guilt trial, was humiliated, even mortified. I think she wanted to concoct another image of herself with a new jury. Seen this morning as an aggressive shank, in particular detail, brought her to the chihuahua point of no return.

But she will be allowed to "finish" her answers. :gaah:

Exactly, though her answers will be painfully hard to listen to she will remind the jury of what an idiot she sounds like in light of what Juan has already brought out regarding her testimony.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 34s 34 seconds ago
But you have to consider her actions correct? YES
Juan- and after she kills Travis she goes to Utah and grinds with Ryan Burns #jodiarias

I have sympathy for Ryan Burns. How humiliated he must be feeling. I bet with Jodi's probable life-long appeals people like Ryan, Deanna, Lisa will never be freed from this mess.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 19s 19 seconds ago

We are at lunch recess.

Judge is telling Dr. F to not speak after an objection.

She wants counsel to stand to object as well. #JodiArias

But nothing about decorum.

I have sympathy for Ryan Burns. How humiliated he must be feeling. I bet with Jodi's probable life-long appeals people like Ryan, Deanna, Lisa will never be freed from this mess.

To think that he made out with a woman who had just committed a gory murder. :scared: Poor guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState