Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Even if #JodiArias original story/defense had been emotional abuse, does it justify the severity of the murder?

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 22s 22 seconds ago

Reiterating #JodiArias' need for male attention, Juan asks Dr. to explain JA collecting phone number from male post TA memorial.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 15s 16 seconds ago
Juan- Did you kill somebody & exchange your phone number? Fonseca No. Juan- You've lost your objectivity in this case #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 59s 60 seconds ago
Fonseca- I exchanged a phone number last night with a biz associate #jodiarias #3tvarias

meganrcassidy @meganrcassidy · 18s 18 seconds ago
Fonseca said the number exchange was innocuous #JodiArias

I seriously believe someone like ALV or Samuels or that other guy?? coached this witness convincing her she had nothing to fear from the judge if she were disrespectful to JM. They did it and nothing happened and she is following suit. I have never seen anything like this from witness after witness. I have to think they know in advance they can do it and get away with it.

It's obvious the attitude is a DT strategy. What are the odds of so many witnesses behaving in this manner without corroboration? But whatever is the point? If Arias' lawyers think this wins them points with the jury, they are dumber than Do-Dos.

Oh well, whatever makes Juan happy.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 34s 35 seconds ago
Fonseca doesn't feel she lost her objectivity in this case #jodiarias #3tvarias

course she doesn't

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 53s54 seconds ago
"You've lost your objectivity?" Martinez charges Dr. Fonseca #3tvarias #jodiarias

Swizzle but without the S and W= replace those with a J! HTH... trying to make up for calling you out earlier! LOL- I love you Curious- BTW!
Hi Frigga, had to work in the house during lunch. I love you too. I don't get mad at anyone here. You are all so sharp. I just feel so emotional about this trial and don't mind stating my unbiased opinions. I know nothing about the law except to behave myself. :)
heck, one day I got upset cause MeeBee and I had such a strong difference of opinion, I had to just leave the thread for the day. And I love her posts. LOL. And I don't even remember what we were discussing. So feel free to speak your mind or correct me. It's all good. As long as JA gets put away for good. :)

Juan- Did you kill somebody & exchange your phone number? Fonseca No. Juan- You've lost your objectivity in this case #jodiarias #3tvarias

Fonseca- I exchanged a phone number last night with a biz associate #jodiarias #3tvarias

She is making a Mockery of Justice for Travis, some Jurors, hopefully all, will not be happy about this.

Love it!

Love Juan.

And there it is- she has no objectivity- whatsoever.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 25s 26 seconds ago
Does this show Jodi was in love with Travis? Is that ur view of love?
Fonseca- exchanging phone # doesn't mean much #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Fonseca isn't sure about this
Juan says they exchanged phone numbers #jodiarias #3tvarias

Fonseca, lol, you're going to be paid regardless. Time to cut your losses. She didn't love him. She slit his throat for God's sake.

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan misspoke and thought Fonseca said 4 years instead of 40 and Fonseca said "You may be having a memory issue..." #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wow.....

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 28s 29 seconds ago
Juan misspoke and thought Fonseca said 4 years instead of 40 and Fonseca said "You may be having a memory issue..." #jodiarias #3tvarias

Lady, are you kidding me!? You know that you damn well know the difference.

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 53s54 seconds ago
"You've lost your objectivity?" Martinez charges Dr. Fonseca #3tvarias #jodiarias

Well, she is an expert on losing objectivity...

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 50s 50 seconds ago
Sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

hope her attitude is finally being addressed

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 50s 50 seconds ago
Sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

hope her attitude is finally being addressed

I hope so too. Those little comments are not appropriate.

I want to know what kind of questions the jury has thrown in the basket.
Seems when defense had the floor there wasn't many and from what I read here, earlier, they seem to be writing a lot while Juan has the floor.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 49s 49 seconds ago
Juan mentioned that Fonseca lost her objectivity because she was comparing her phone # situation to #jodiarias situation #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur