Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't the doc have a question for the judge when court ended Thursday?

Good morning all!

Maybe subconsciously, "Will you please ask Juan to be easy on me?, It is too stressful to remember all the lies and nonsensical garbage I am suppose to be spewing on behalf of cmja while Juan is yelling at me."

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3s 4 seconds ago

Judge asks counsel to meet her in the hallway beside her bench.

Nurmi went out to get Willmott.

Juan is headed back. #JodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Judge wants to see counsel in the hallway for a moment #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3s 4 seconds ago

Judge asks counsel to meet her in the hallway beside her bench.

Nurmi went out to get Willmott.

Juan is headed back. #JodiArias

Hope this is nothing.

Great....typical JSS.....SECRET! :banghead:

The beautiful thing is how much JM has to work with. So many lies and distortions. Hope he takes his time!
She'll come back with the usual "context, collateral information, and data points" response. I trust he'll dismantle the babble and leave her reaching for the Styrofoam water cup.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Juan had a chance to establish how she would react to his questions allowing him to prepare for sequence #2.
I want to thank all of you who are keeping us so well informed of the court proceedings.

Azlawyer, see you are here. Good. We will likely have lots of questions from this crazy witness.

Don't know if this is true but some tweets say Media Attorney in court today and Dr. Fonseca accompanied with an unidentified man.

Thanks to everyone for the commentary and keeping us updated with tweets, it's much appreciated!!! :loveyou:

Georgia2712, post #256 in the Nov 21-23 thread is our keylogger source for Dec 4. Let's keep that ref. going until B returns.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 57s58 seconds ago
@jeffgoldesq Have you ever seen a more secret PUBLIC trial than #JodiArias? This might be a rhetorical question.

Don't know if this is true but some tweets say Media Attorney in court today and Dr. Fonseca accompanied with an unidentified man.

Probably her therapist or personal physician to be on call when she collapses.

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom · 53s54 seconds ago
Defense is mad bc still pictures were taken of #JodiArias at the last hearing in jail clothes, now they want sanctions vs the media...drama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper