Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 10s 11 seconds ago
Juan asks Fonseca doesn't this look like to you Travis is telling Jodi he feels used by her #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 45s 46 seconds ago
Jodi goes on to tell Travis "But you weren't just a piece of meat" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Please go into her past sexual history with men- please.

Also did Abe Abdelhadi testify? I can't remember. I want them to hear about ONE dinner with a man- then parking garage kiss and hugging... enough for him to get his hands down the back of her pants and the oh so salient "Those aren't magic underwear?"... then the "No... but there's magic IN THEM!"

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 52s 53 seconds ago

741 is dildo w/a heartbeat conversation.

Juan also points out, #JodiArias saying, "You weren't just a piece of meat."

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 33s 34 seconds ago

Juan explains that TA is complaining that #JodiArias is using him.

Dr. is acting so frazzled, tries to throw JM off w/confusion & questions.

@TrialDiariesJ: Fonseca- he seems to state that for this point in time #jodiarias #3tvarias

??? Huh lol

If I'm getting on the stand to testify about my opinion in a murder trial, I would want to know everything. I wouldn't want to open my mouth and end up looking foolish. But I guess that's just me.

@monicalindstrom: DrF "i try to be as informed as possible and I would have appreciated if JM would have given me something to look at..." #JodiArias

This woman is bonkers. Dr. Bonkers Sassmouth.

She's been a sexpert witness before, right? She knows how this works!

Getting tired of that whine....

I know, maybe we're off here, but I am under the distinct impression that this was not Juan's obligations and this is just more of an opportunity to place all the onus on him.

Mdee @EmsterD70 · 53s 53 seconds ago
Juan saying TA in May 26 email telling #jodiarias he felt like a dildo with a heartbeat. #jodiariasusedmen

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 39s 40 seconds ago
Fonseca- he seems to state that for this point in time #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 34s 34 seconds ago

Now Juan displays text from #JodiArias re: spanking, (_)_) pounding.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 17s 17 seconds ago

Dr. says this type of texting is typical for ppl in relationships, not uncommon, but it was wrong for TA. #jodiarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Fonseca says Travis shouldn't have participated in this activity being a priest holder #jodiarias #3tvarias

Riiiiiding down that slime highway...

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
Juan- So it's ok to do this if you aren't Mormon? #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 26s 27 seconds ago
Fonseca says Travis shouldn't have participated in this activity being a priest holder #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
A text is up...from Jodi "If you are a good boy and u promise to give me a well deserved spanking.....then the a@@ pounding. #jodiarias

dee @EmsterD70 · 40s 40 seconds ago
Travis being sexual=Mr. Hyde....with Jodi included..."regular things between two people." #jodiarias

I know, maybe we're off here, but I am under the distinct impression that this was not Juan's obligations and this is just more of an opportunity to place all the onus on him.

Can you imagine what Nurmi would have yelled to JSS IF Juan had in fact given this witness documents for her to look over instead of just interviewing her like he was supposed to do? This witness knows good and damn well that Juan was not the person she was to get information from. Hopefully before Juan is finished he will bring that up with her in front of the jury as well.

MOO

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 34s 34 seconds ago

Now Juan displays text from #JodiArias re: spanking, (_)_) pounding.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 17s 17 seconds ago

Dr. says this type of texting is typical for ppl in relationships, not uncommon, but it was wrong for TA. #jodiarias

Of course it was only wrong for TA. She's officially a prosecution witness, she's helped this cae so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState