Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 29s 30 seconds ago
Juan- So your opinion is short because you didn't review all the things available to you #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 10s 11 seconds ago

Dr. just said Mr. Martinez without accent. #jodiarias

Way to go Juan, first you get in that she went to another mans house after she murdered TA, then you get in that she went to the memorial of the man she murdered.... this in no way shows how sorry she is, and isn't this the real reason we are here in this trial right now, this minute, for this reason.... she is suppose to show how sorry she is for doing what she did to him....NOT...

@monicalindstrom: DrF "i try to be as informed as possible and I would have appreciated if JM would have given me something to look at..." #JodiArias

I would like to see Juan keep this witness up there for the week and next week too, since they are both two day weeks. And ask her all of these questions, bringing Jodi's character into play and getting all these facts to the jury. It is fun hearing him destroy her credibility.

I am trying to keep up from work, did anyone ever figure out why JA was so upset earlier??

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 5s 6 seconds ago
Fonseca continues to tell jury Juan didn't give her info she could have looked at #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Fonseca- I didn't review all the boxes of evidence at defense office or prosecution office #jodiarias #3tvarias

but she isn't juans witness,is it not the DT job to provide her with stuff

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 21s 22 seconds ago

Looking at exhibit 741 -

Juan argued #JodiArias just using TA

Way to go Juan, first you get in that she went to another mans house after she murdered TA, then you get in that she went to the memorial of the man she murdered.... this in no way shows how sorry she is, and isn't this the real reason we are here in this trial right now, this minute, for this reason.... she is suppose to show how sorry she is for doing what she did to him....NOT...

Bravo. Yes, pointing out that lack of remorse..

I don't think JM cares so much about her answers.... he uses his questions to paint the picture of JA that he wants to paint in order to poke holes in the mitigating factors for the jurors.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 13s 14 seconds ago
Juan has the IM exchange between JA and TA and Travis says "I'm just a dido with a heartbeat to you" #jodiarias #3tvarias

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
Juan- Did you talk to Julie....Fonseca- No #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 55s 56 seconds ago
Jury is to disregard last question....Juan asks if Fonseca talked to #jodiarias family Fonseca- No #3tvarias

Who is Julie?

@monicalindstrom: DrF "i try to be as informed as possible and I would have appreciated if JM would have given me something to look at..." #JodiArias

Getting tired of that whine....

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 1m1 minute ago
#JuanMartinez shows Dr. Fonseca more vulgar text messages between #JodiArias and #TravisAlexander to show how Jodi used him #abc15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur