Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 1m1 minute ago
Juan compared that to #JodiArias breaking up with Travis and moving to Arizona!

Details

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 1m1 minute ago
Juan has Dr read about break up with Bobby. Bobby states #JodiArias called him repeatedly after break up, he would hang up on her.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 14s 15 seconds ago

Juan has Dr read about break up with Bobby. Bobby states #JodiArias called him repeatedly after break up, he would hang up on her.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Juan compared that to #JodiArias breaking up with Travis and moving to Arizona!]

WAT they're talking about Bobby, now they need to move on the Matt and her stalking him

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 14s 15 seconds ago

Juan compared that to #JodiArias breaking up with Travis and moving to Arizona!]
*snort* uncontrollable giggling just started. The way he brought it out that after they broke up she moved near him.. That has got to send major red flags up for the jury

Nicole Goodman Esq ‏@msesquirette 37s37 seconds ago
#JodiArias Dr F's new mantra: I haven't seen or heard this before but it doesn't change my opinion (because you're not paying me)

LOL, which reminds me of:
View attachment 64154

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m2 minutes ago
Juan compared that to #JodiArias breaking up with Travis and moving to Arizona!

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m2 minutes ago

Wow, Rose- you must not live in Southern California- near the coast... or surf. It's kind-of a given here.

I can believe it. I live in Amsterdam, where "coffeeshops" don't sell any coffee :p, and I haven't even seen pot in person. Never was into that scene or knew anyone that was into it, I guess. And now I'm too old to experiment lol.

I haven't seen any drugs in person either. I have never been to California. I'm far too set in my ways to try them out. I'd rather drink a glass of hot milk and relax. :)

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 40s40 seconds ago
#JodiArias DrF and Martinez talking about Arias' past relationship w/ McCartney.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3s 3 seconds ago
Juan- Jodi cried and refused to accept the break up. Matt moved to Crater Lake. Jodi showed up and confronted Bianca #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Juan- So you think it was infidelity that broke up Matt and Jodi? Do you know Matt tried to break up with her? They fought a lot #jodiarias

Mdee ‏@EmsterD70 1m1 minute ago
Juan bringing up all her boyfriends breaking up with #jodiarias and she couldn't move on and being upset.

O
From WAT:

Ex Matt - Juan asks if they fought every day the last year of their relationship. Dr says she doesn't know in an irrelevant tone. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 54s 54 seconds ago

Matt broke up with #JodiArias, this made JA very unhappy. JA pursued him post break up.

You talked for days about Travis behaviour with women showing a pattern doctor. Let's talk pattern now!!

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Fonseca needs to review doc's again #jodiarias #3tvarias

I haven't seen any drugs in person either. I have never been to California. I'm far too set in my ways to try them out. I'd rather drink a glass of hot milk and relax. :)
Rose I laughed out loud. I think we are a lot alike!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState