Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Nurmi sidebar number 2000 for the day lol #jodiarias #3tvarias

am i the only one thats surprised they are still going and its past 4pm ? nearly my bedtime lol

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 4m4 minutes ago
DrF doesn't recall information Martinez showing her an exhibit for her to recollect #jodiariastrial #JodiArias

dee ‏@EmsterD70 6m6 minutes ago
Juan bringing up all her boyfriends breaking up with #jodiarias and she couldn't move on and being upset.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now 3 seconds ago
Juan has her refreshing her recollection on the Matt/Jodi break up #jodiarias #3tvarias

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 4m4 minutes ago
DrF doesn't recall information Martinez showing her an exhibit for her to recollect #jodiariastrial #JodiArias

Uh oh . . . looks like the DT didn't give her all of the evidence to review. Bet they are wishing they would have been a little more generous with sharing of the pertinent information.

Mdee ‏@EmsterD70 59s59 seconds ago
Dr F doesn't seem as combative now. Maybe tired or realizes lots of evidence left out. #jodiarias

I sincerely hope he keeps going all day tomorrow with this witness. Then on December 4th I hope he chews up BN and spits himout and shows him what slime looks like.

dee ‏@EmsterD70 6m6 minutes ago
Juan bringing up all her boyfriends breaking up with #jodiarias and she couldn't move on and being upset.

Here is where it gets tricky. Juan needs to make clear she wasn't upset but more obsessed and possesive. Don't make the killer look like she actually has feelings. Nurmi can exploit this by saying "All her boyfriends dumped her, that's why she had low self esteem.. Travis rejection was the last straw that broke the mentally ill camel's back".

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 8m 8 minutes ago

Ex Matt - Juan asks if they fought every day the last year of their relationship. Dr says she doesn't know in an irrelevant tone. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 7m 7 minutes ago

Matt broke up with #JodiArias, this made JA very unhappy. JA pursued him post break up.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 22s 22 seconds ago

Nurmi has a problem with this category of questioning resulting in a long sidebar. #jodiarias

Mdee ‏@EmsterD70 59s59 seconds ago
Dr F doesn't seem as combative now. Maybe tired or realizes lots of evidence left out. #jodiarias

I think she's realizing she is no match for Mr. Martinez. JMHO

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 56s 56 seconds ago
Fonseca says this will take her time to review...:yawn..stretch: #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 45s45 seconds ago
Dr. F is reviewing hard cover of #JodiArias journal. She says she received copied pages but not original.

Mdee @EmsterD70 · 23s 23 seconds ago
Juan: were you not given a copy of the pages in that journal? Dr. F " I was given some copies." #jodiarias

Again, she only got "some" of the evidence. Gee, Are the DT responsible for throwing her under the #Juan bus?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 55s 56 seconds ago

When Dr doesn't think the question is relevant or collaborated with her opinion, you can hear it in her tone. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

She tries to brush it off with, "I don't knows" & explanations on why it doesn't matter in the scheme of her testimony. #jodiarias

:dunno: . . . :dunno: . . . :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member