Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone (or everyone but me lol) know what time the Court of Appeals oral argument is scheduled for tomorrow?

Well, it ended up a good day in court. Whew! Thank you Juan. (Now off to watch all hell break loose in Ferguson, verdict to be read at 6 pst.)

Well, she finally got what she supposedly wanted from Juan- now let's see what she does with it.

I'm not holding my breath.

It will be interesting to see her "stance" tomorrow.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 51s 52 seconds ago

Dr. F stated she didn't want to go down "slimy highway" - but Bryan confrontational. #jodiarias

Anyone (or everyone but me lol) know what time the Court of Appeals oral argument is scheduled for tomorrow?

It is not scheduled for oral argument. It is scheduled for the 3 Ct App judges to meet and discuss that case, among others.

They are not hearing oral arguments from attorneys. :). They will make decision and announce it when they are ready, according to AZlawyer. Hopefully, sooner rather than later.

Well, she finally got what she supposedly wanted from Juan- now let's see what she does with it.

I'm not holding my breath.

It will be interesting to see her "stance" tomorrow.

I'm interested in hearing how she herself is "stalked" as she goes to dinner tonite (not).

There isn't one. It's a closed meeting or whatever it's called. lol

ETA: That's new as of today.

I literally feel a weight lifting. She was forced to admit Travis was not a pedophile. She has testified Jodi Arias called Travis Alexander a pedophile. The jury HEARD the truth. Thank God.

Wish you could all come over to share a glass of good Malbec from Argentina.
:clap::clap::toastred::toastred:

Ma'am! Are you a trial lawyer? Yes or no!

I gather she took a page from ALV today?? Accusing Juan of having memory problems and being condescending with her pronunciation of his name with a Hispanic accent??

After bearing witness to the defense teams "hail Mary pass" in court these past few days, I can safely say I do not think any of their outstanding motions or rulings are going to go their way. Just a wild guess.

It is not scheduled for oral argument. It is scheduled for the 3 Ct App judges to meet and discuss that case, among others.

Thanks AZL, could have sworn I saw tweets or posts saying there would be oral arguments. Good, no distractions from testimony tomorrow. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState