Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was AZLawyer who posted the secret witness must return for a cross since they were questioned on direct. Makes sense.

How will we know when the witness returns that they were the secret witness?

Well, for starters, important parts of the direct examination will seem to be missing, and cross will start much earlier than it normally does in this trial.

And then perhaps we will also have the transcript of the first part of the testimony, if the media wins its appeal.

:eek: So Donovan is back in the courtroom :gaah:

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 11s 11 seconds ago

Donovan Bering sits next to Sandy w/what can only be described as a mullettail.

Combo of a pony tail & a mullet. So hot right now #jodiarias

Another man-hater probably.

Someone (unclear who) asked the Ct App to look at the (unidentified) exhibits submitted (under seal) in the Oct 4, 2013 (secret) hearing regarding Nurmi's request for a change of venue. Those exhibits have now been filed with the Ct App, so they will have access to them during their conference tomorrow.

Here is JSS's order denying the change of venue FYI:

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/112013/m6041523.pdf
We need an Enigma machine to try and make sense of what's happening in this case. :facepalm:

I got caught up in the Ferguson deal today. Is the woman still on the stand or did Juan dispose of her?

Juan is making a good point, I think, that since it was Jodi who kept bringing up the school girl thing, it may have been Travis who was fulfilling Jodi's fantasy with the 12-year-old comment. I never even thought of that.

After listening to how bored TA sounded for most of those tapes, I'm pretty sure they weren't his fantasies.

I don't think JM cares so much about her answers.... he uses his questions to paint the picture of JA that he wants to paint in order to poke holes in the mitigating factors for the jurors.

And it's not so much about who is right (though I imagine that Dr. F. needs to feel that she is), it's about the truth.
JM had a very well laid out plan and Dr. F. got snared. She was so caught up in thinking she could still do her job for the DT (if not, she can kiss good-bye any chance for future $) that she never noticed what was happening. JM is THAT good!

my tweet:

Juan Martinez is proving to this jury that #jodiarias is an obsessive stalker #ihateyoudontleaveme #fatalattraction #flipthewitness

I'm not falling for her being ignorant of this information. She watched some of the trial, had access to the internet and not just what the defense picked and chose for her to read. I believe she knows much more than she is letting on. If she is starting to weary and not be so combative, it's because she can't refute what Juan is putting out there, not because she is changing her mind. What a mental health professional. Makes me sick.

They decoded the message. It's *advertiser censored*.

And JA's technique was as old as time itself, she wanted to be TA's "Eve" and when she was judged unworthy of a place by his side(loss of trust, not to mention to always be a reminder of his own fall from grace during their trysts) she did what most vipers will inherently do, strike to kill.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 33s 34 seconds ago

#JodiArias has her head down and is covering her ears. #Earmuffs

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

The exhibit is over but #JodiArias continues to keep her ears covered and head down.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 41s 41 seconds ago

#JodiArias still head down and earmuffs on.

I have never seen her do this before.

How much you want to bet she was following the Pistorius trial... it worked for him, the poor poor traumatized little boy.... :gaah:

Well, for starters, important parts of the direct examination will seem to be missing, and cross will start much earlier than it normally does in this trial.

And then perhaps we will also have the transcript of the first part of the testimony, if the media wins its appeal.

Go media

Hope4More, your analysis and reporting on the day CMJA was swapping cars was truly superb. You joined the dots carefully, with details on her finish time at work which made a solid case. You also presented an alternative. Thanks. Thorough job.

Where can I read this analysis please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member