Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 9s 9 seconds ago

#JodiArias stares at Dr as she silently reads thru her diary. Arias in lilac sweater.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 5s 6 seconds ago
Jodi- " I was wrapped up in other activities and missed Lonnie's baptism."
Journal then goes to Thursday. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Jodi- "So I went to the church building & met w/ the sisters & gave them a ride to the institute building..." #jodiarias #3tvarias

Lilac is a light purple. That sweater the killer has on is blue. Sorry, just an annoying factor that I had to set straight.

The good doctor has noooooo idea what's coming next. She thought she was getting mauled before? Hahaha

This was the day before January 21 the day she claims of seeing Travis and the paper, and it made her o sick she vomited

Mdee @EmsterD70 · 55s 56 seconds ago
Dr. F overanalyzed/scrutinized every word TA said w/ no problem but always thinks of ways to excuse what #jodiarias says.

Mdee @EmsterD70 · 46s 46 seconds ago
Juan puts up journal entry and Dr. F claims she doesn't know for sure who wrote it. Did she ask that when she read TA's emails? #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 4s 5 seconds ago
Fonseca- It doesn't tell me nothing happened #jodiarias #3tvarias

Juan- Jodi is saying nothing happened! Fonseca- That's what she's saying #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Thursday journal Jodi- "I haven't written because there's nothing noteworthy to write about" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 11s 12 seconds ago
Juan- You also testified on Jan 22nd Travis was physical was Jodi.
Fonseca- Well do you mean violent or sexual? #jodiarias #3tvarias

:scared:
This is what I think is rolling around in that lady's head....rolling like marbles.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago

Diary entry is re: #JodiArias at church... Arias immediately transitions in to spending the night with TA, indulging in sexual fantasies.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Diary 4 days later: #JodiArias turns down 4 offers for a date. Begins entry w/ "Nothing note worthy to report..."

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Juan asks if TA male photo incident happened on 1/21/08 so why no mention 1/20/08- 1/24/08 "Nothing note worthy to report..." #jodiarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Fonseca- Travis wanted money, Jodi said no, and he kicked her ribs and hurt her finger #jodiarias #3tvarias

Well, let's take a look at the texts from that day, shall we?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 30s 30 seconds ago
Fonseca- Travis wanted money, Jodi said no, and he kicked her ribs and hurt her finger #jodiarias #3tvarias

Juan- Well what do you remember excluding sex?
Fonseca- Well clarify for me
Juan- No you tell me what you remember #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 16s 16 seconds ago

#JodiArias claimed TA slammed her down & kicked her bc she wouldn't give him a loan on 1/22/2008.

----- From DGC: And I call a big load of BS on this one !

dee @EmsterD70 · 1m 1 minute ago
Funny how Dr. F needs clarification of a "physical confrontation" but didn't have problem using word "abuse" when taking abt TA dating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lillianlily