Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
QUOTE=TorisMom003;11236999]Definitely ALV since they apparently know one another. Wonder who advised defense to get this witness on board?!?![/QUOTE]
Could it be that no one from the first trial was willing to return?

I bet Doc is drinking her lunch today, or popping it. I really think, even though she is acting tough and assertive, that she has become completely unraveled, and all she as left is her rebelliousness. She's cornered!!

You know, if she actually believed what she'd testified to and was honestly being feisty, defending her answers, I'd totes be ok. But she's not even answering questions posed to her. She's basically reprimanding JM, nothing more.

QUOTE=TorisMom003;11236999]Definitely ALV since they apparently know one another. Wonder who advised defense to get this witness on board?!?!
Could it be that no one from the first trial was willing to return?[/QUOTE]

Which maybe should have been her first clue.

Could it be that no one from the first trial was willing to return?

I would say that is a definite possibility.

ETA: I think I know why ALV was not brought back for this retrial. Juan proved that she lied while on the stand and if I remember correctly her testimony was not allowed to be used by the defense during their closing arguments.

You know, if she actually believed what she'd testified to and was honestly being feisty, defending her answers, I'd totes be ok. But she's not even answering questions posed to her. She's basically reprimanding JM, nothing more.
She's not even just reprimanding him.. She changes to a different topic if she doesn't like the question!

QUOTE=TorisMom003;11236999]Definitely ALV since they apparently know one another. Wonder who advised defense to get this witness on board?!?!
"Could it be that no one from the first trial was willing to return?[/QUOTE]

Curious because I do not really know, do ALV and this ALV wanna be ('cause at this point it would be a step up) really know each other or do we just surmise that because of their professions?

God bless you Lambchop for holding down the WS fort with 141 members and 185 guests all by yourself. Thank you!

Good point. And if she had also made an effort to actually research the testimony, evidence, etc., I'd at least respect her (but still dislike her).

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 13s 13 seconds ago

Hi. We're back. Juan has a frog in his throat.

Looking at #jodiarias' diary re: naughty fantasies.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 25s 25 seconds ago

Juan stressing the point that these were #jodiarias' fantasies too.

Curious because I do not really know, do ALV and this ALV wanna be ('cause at this point it would be a step up) really know each other or do we just surmise that because of their professions?

They have both done talks at the same conventions or whatever you want to call them. They both live in CA. There is also another link that connects the two if I remember correctly. I would say that they definitely know one another.

MOO

:tantrum:
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 59s 59 seconds ago

Afternoon recess. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 12s 12 seconds ago

Nurmi requests to approach. #JodiArias

Nurmi just needs to put his chair up there next to the Judge, as much as he's up there.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 16s 17 seconds ago
Juan points out the anal sex they both were into to.
Fonseca- yes they were #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Juan points out a journal entry "we explored every naughty fantasy" he says Jodi was in this as much as TA #jodiarias #3tvarias

:seeya:

Anyone care to take over WAT for a while ? TIA !

I'll be back but gotta run now !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member