Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 25s26 seconds ago
Nurmi: Since #jodiarias discovered TA with the alleged child *advertiser censored*, would a partner typically try to compensate, or accept? Fonseca: yes

@TrialDiariesJ: Fonseca says you can see compensation in the emails from Jodi to Travis. This is common #jodiarias #3tvarias

nurmi: Since #jodiarias discovered ta with the alleged child *advertiser censored*, would a partner typically try to compensate, or accept? Fonseca: Yes

omg...

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 22s23 seconds ago
Nurmi: After Jan, do we see evidence of this compensation in text messages and emails? Fonseca: Yes #jodiarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi asks if Jodi puking after she saw what TA did normal? Fonseca- Yes and she attempted to compensate for this #jodiarias #3tvarias

They know damn well that she lied about that. Put the monster back on the stand! This is freaking unbelievable.

Nurmi: Since #jodiarias discovered TA with the alleged child *advertiser censored*, would a partner typically try to compensate, or accept? Fonseca: yes
That is a lie from the pit of hell.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 26s 26 seconds ago
Nurmi asks if Jodi puking after she saw what TA did normal? Fonseca- Yes and she attempted to compensate for this #jodiarias #3tvarias

what,by carrying on to sleep with him,sneak into his house and drive 1000 miles to kill him!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Fonseca says you can see compensation in the emails from Jodi to Travis. This is common #jodiarias #3tvarias

Neither do I. I hate PDA as I am pretty conservative. So......

@TrialDiariesJ: Did TA tell Arias he wanted to keep their relationship private?
Fonseca- Arias noted in a journal Travis didn't want to show PDA #jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 52s52 seconds ago
Nurmi's going back to the child *advertiser censored* allegations. Back to when #JodiArias allegedly vomited after catching TA.

If JA's the secret witness, we'll get to relive that fabulous moment when JM thoroughly debunked that lie via her journal and their calls/texts.

Let me guess. When Juan questions her she will say "I'm not here to discuss sex."

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 29s30 seconds ago
Nurmi expanding on juror question about ethics of Fonseca reviewing trial materials online #jodiarias

If JA's the secret witness, we'll get to relive that fabulous moment when JM thoroughly debunked that lie via her journal and their calls/texts.

Then why would Nurmi go here??? Is he crazy or JA wasn't the witness?

Is she really this biased? Or is she blatantly lying for the $$?

Uuuugh, how I wish...I think even JM has had "up to here" with the defense. He was very calm cool and collected the 1st trial. But I think he is feeling it now. I wouldnt blame him one bit if this is the last big trial he handles. Hes poured his heart and soul into the trial. Just to put it into perspective had he of had a newborn when the murder occured JMs child would now be 6 1/2 years old. From birth-Kindergarten during the course of just this one murderer. Not only does my heart go out to TAs siblings but I feel for JM and HIS family and what they also have had to give up in pursuit of justice. And we still arent done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734